So one of our members is taking a break.

terrytek

I think it's proper to say goodbye to one of our fellow members, @Geekazoid. I read one of his statuses, he said he was taking a 3 month break. I thought I would respect his decision for once. Starting 9-1-2014, he would be gone for 3 months. The whole forum will miss you. :( 

18b023bec980974212a64401e37e387901d97398

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

*Sees guy leaving quietly*

*Mentions it to general public immediately*

I think it's nice to give a proper goodbye.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

don't do something like this in HS you'll look like an enormous cunt

I sense h8rs.

We are all sad he is leaving but he will be back. He has his reasons and they are good. Lets just enjoy the time he has left and then welcome him back next year. Also what @Askew said.

We are all sad he is leaving but he will be back. He has his reasons and they are good. Lets just enjoy the time he has left and then welcome him back next year. Also what @Askew said.

Yep. I give him the soldier's salute.

Thanks mate! I didn't expect to have an entire post created about my 3 month break. :D

@terrytek

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Thanks mate! I do certainly have my good reasons for taking this break. Sometimes these are needed. I should be back in December or, yes, next year. I wonder what this forum will look like in 3 months time. I imagine no different. We shall see. :D

I think this thread was just for oosting pictures of cats.

Dang it! How'd you guess? :D :lol:

Yep. I give him the soldier's salute.

Right back at ya mate! :D

Oh come on now... what has Obama done now?!

I wanted a free house and free food and free gigabit internet and a wii-U and he didn't get me any of that. WORST PRESIDENT EVER!!!11