35 minutes of The Witcher 3 Gameplay!

Morpheus

I now have something to watch tonight while I have supper. :)

Ffs im on Limited 3g. Want to watch it too much..

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Geralt's got bullet time with his crossbow now, also I didn't mind watching the spoilers for this game.  Who pre-ordered Witcher 3?

I feel like I'm missing something with the Witcher series. I tried playing it and I found it to be kind of boring. Does that make me a bad person?

The graphics look good. D:

Oh man this is going to be awesome

CPU: i7-4790K --- HEATSINK: NZXT Kraken X61 --- MOBO: Asus Z97-A --- GPU: GTX 970 Strix --- RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG --- SSD: 512GB MX100 | 256GB BX200 HDD: 1TB WD Black --- PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 --- CASE: NZXT H440 --- DISPLAY3 x Dell U2414H --- KEYBOARD: Pok3r (Clears) --- MOUSE: Logitech G Pro --- OS: Windows 10

Awesome. But damn that apple like horse ass!

Get @Snickerzz. He needs to see this. :P

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Get @Snickerzz. He needs to see this. :P

:o :O :o dat ass! :wub:

might buy this game just for the neighs<3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I pre-ordered it days ago and I'm pretty sure it's going to be worth every penny!

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

Geralt's got bullet time with his crossbow now, also I didn't mind watching the spoilers for this game. Who pre-ordered Witcher 3?

I never preorder anything but when it will be relased I will definitely buy it.

I am reading 6th book right now and playing trough second game and it is awesome.

For anyone who wonders if is better to play games first or read book I definitely recommend reading books first as it will only enhance your gaming experience.

dat_ass.png

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

oh dear FUCKING GOD IT'S CIRILLA!!!!!!!!!!!

oh god oh god oh god

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

:o :o :o dat ass! :wub:

might buy this game just for the neighs<3

How did I know you would turn up to make this extra creepy?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Isn't the witcher series a keyboard+mouse focused game?

Also when Johnny and gran are talking all I can think about is dodger and Nancy from Oliver twist...

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Pre-ordered it minute one it was available for pre-order. Witcher 2 is my all time favorite game and if it wasn't for the shitty controls of Witcher 1 that one would be up there as well. Can't believe I have to wait till the end of February to play it.

I just hope the whole story isn't about just finding Ciri tho. And damn if there comes a part where I have to pick between Triss and Yennefer just like you had to pick between Shani and Triss in Witcher 1 I might rage and uninstall the game right there and never touch it again.

Isn't the witcher series a keyboard+mouse focused game?

Also when Johnny and gran are talking all I can think about is dodger and Nancy from Oliver twist...

see other post I quoted. it's immensely better on a gamepad. the mouse/keyboard is absolute shit.

Pre-ordered it minute one it was available for pre-order. Witcher 2 is my all time favorite game and if it wasn't for the shitty controls of Witcher 1 that one would be up there as well. Can't believe I have to wait till the end of February to play it.

I just hope the whole story isn't about just finding Ciri tho. And damn if there comes a part where I have to pick between Triss and Yennefer just like you had to pick between Shani and Triss in Witcher 1 I might rage and uninstall the game right there and never touch it again.

I hope it's all about finding Ciri and dealing with the wild hunt! I'd say more but for you poor souls who haven't read the books I'd be spoiling a shit-ton.

and I'd pick triss in a heartbeat. yennefer in the books was kinda bitchy.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I could never get into witcher 2, didnt like the controls at all :/

see other post I quoted. it's immensely better on a gamepad. the mouse/keyboard is absolute shit.

I hope it's all about finding Ciri and dealing with the wild hunt! I'd say more but for you poor souls who haven't read the books I'd be spoiling a shit-ton.

and I'd pick triss in a heartbeat. yennefer in the books was kinda bitchy.

Really? I hope we get to see some parts after it as well. If the game ends before or when we find her I'm going to be a bit disappointed.

And I just found out that there won't be a choice between Triss and Yennefer. I think I know who the pick is but I'm not to sure if I like it.

I wish I had 35 minutes of free time but I still got like 10 unwatched videos on my subscription feed, stupid new job is cutting into my do nothing but watch youtube time.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
I haven't played the Witcher games, however I'm seriously going to now. For like $6 on GOG you can get the Witcher 1&2.

Also, this is possibly the only studio I would actually pre-order a game from. CD Project Red FTW.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P