OLD - RUMIKARIMU's "UNOFFICIAL" AVATAR & BANNER SHOP

Tearass

Okaaaaaaaaaay. Sigh* :P

jk, although you have asked me to redo tons of stuff

Sorry *goes and hides in corner*

The original looked good I just thought I could look that touch better with a small change or two. Either way the original/design was great and far better that I would have come up with in that amount of time. If it matter I was planning g on crediting you in the build log thread.

Sorry *goes and hides in corner*

The original looked good I just thought I could look that touch better with a small change or two. Either way the original/design was great and far better that I would have come up with in that amount of time. If it matter I was planning g on crediting you in the build log thread.

pWWJNUZ.png

f2CjDlW.png

Aq1vDfK.png

So I think I'm done for now. :I

:) hope this helps.

First Gif.

njokoZ6.gif

OOh thats really cool thanks!

One tything, it doesnt really look like its spinning in mym profile pic.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

pWWJNUZ.png

f2CjDlW.png

Aq1vDfK.png

So I think I'm done for now. :I

:) hope this helps.

thanks a bunch man looks great!

Wow... I just noticed how the shadow in my gif moved aswel. Thats amazing!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I could add a third frame and maybe blur it slightly?

Try that, maby not the blur, but right now it looks like its going back and forth. Silverstones website has it spinning by the way. as it goes throught the pics at the top is spins http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=402

But i dont need that many frames like the site has. I think 3 would work fine

Try that, maby not the blur, but right now it looks like its going back and forth. Silverstones website has it spinning by the way. as it goes throught the pics at the top is spins http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=402

But i dont need that many frames like the site has. I think 3 would work fine

I think this should help.

REgYpos.gif

REgYpos.gif

Yeah that looks good

@Rumikarimu Can you make a background for LTT profile?

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

What resolution and what should it look like?

I'm just being theoretical right now, I'll have to play with it and tell you for sure about the res and contents.

Actualy one more thing, can you either spread the frames out or at more frames so the Big blade catches up to where the next big blade started?

So then it looks like its spinnning better, its harder to make it spin with this fan cause of the 3 blade shapes.

Well it really depends on what the final product would look like.

Of course, I was just asking if you make any sort of image or only banners/avatars.

Just making sure, did you see my previous post found here l it may have gotten hidden by other replys

v

Actualy one more thing, can you either spread the frames out or at more frames so the Big blade catches up to where the next big blade started?

So then it looks like its spinnning better, its harder to make it spin with this fan cause of the 3 blade shapes.

Oh man. You making LTT backgrounds would be amazing! Might bring in a lot of work for you ;)

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Just making sure, did you see my previous post found here l it may have gotten hidden by other replys

v

Oh shoot, yeah... I didn't see that. Um... 

I'll look into it. :/

Oh shoot, yeah... I didn't see that. Um... 

I'll look into it. :/

OK thanks. It doesnt really need to be done, it will just make it look more spinny. like on the silverstone website, at the top as it cycles through opn pic its spinning, doesnt need that many frames, but either a few more or spread out mnore. http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=402

OK thanks. It doesnt really need to be done, it will just make it look more spinny. like on the silverstone website, at the top as it cycles through opn pic its spinning, doesnt need that many frames, but either a few more or spread out mnore. http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=402

zHiQZYi.gif

zHiQZYi.gif

Thank you that is wonderful, thanks for changing it

o.e no p.. pr... problem.. heheh.

?