OLD - RUMIKARIMU's "UNOFFICIAL" AVATAR & BANNER SHOP

Tearass

The last few requests have had to been remade multiple times, and it's killing me.

ah...

sorry for killing you, i want you to stay alive

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

The last few requests have had to been remade multiple times, and it's killing me.

sorry about that...

"Dark Energy" is my IGN in most games. A cool banner would go well. I would use it as a signature on many things. 

TITLE: Dark Energy Network

SUBTITLE (OPTIONAL) :

BACKGROUND: Dark themed with a mix of glowing purple (almost magenta) and neon blue abstract. [Evil looking]

OTHER (OPTIONAL) : See if you can get it a very high resolution. I can always shrink it but I can't make something that is small, bigger without loosing quality. :)

LOGOS (OPTIONAL) : A Black Phoenix

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

"Dark Energy" is my IGN in most games. A cool banner would go well. I would use it as a signature on many things. 

SUBTITLE (OPTIONAL) :

BACKGROUND: Dark themed with a mix of glowing purple (almost magenta) and neon blue abstract. [Evil looking]

OTHER (OPTIONAL) : See if you can get it a very high resolution. I can always shrink it but I can't make something that is small, bigger without loosing quality. :)

DECENT

What kind of font for the title? Sharp? Modern? Thin? Thick? Royal? Bold? iuno.

Um... the size thing... why?

Should the Logo be a vector? 

blackphoenixlogo.png

Something similar to this?

DECENT

What kind of font for the title? Sharp? Modern? Thin? Thick? Royal? Bold? iuno.

Um... the size thing... why?

Should the Logo be a vector? 

blackphoenixlogo.png

Something similar to this?

I might have forgot to mention but it was going to be a banner. The beak on that phoenix looks a little weird. Yes, a royal font sounds good. I looked up royal fonts. Something similar to this looks nice: http://www.myfonts.com/images/email-content/rs-200508/ayresroyal2.gif

The size thing is because if it's too small and let's say I were to put it as a signature that filled up most of the width of the screen it would be blurry. And yes, a vector if possible. If it can't be that's fine too.

Sorry for sounding so picky  :(  It's just that I would be using it for a lot of things. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

This is going to be a bit different and I understand if you don't accept. It is going to be used for a title for my English assignment :) The story is about the hadron collider and they find out about the universe and it is something really bad (it is going to end on a cliffhanger and the reader is not going to find out what happens) Also not required but would be nice if can finish it within the next 6 hours.

TITLE: WORLDS COLLIDE (in capitols)

SUBTITLE (OPTIONAL) : What happens next?

BACKGROUND: The worlds atmosphere  or something like whats below

OTHER (OPTIONAL) :

LOGOS (OPTIONAL) :

Thanks in advance :)

post-53148-0-85420200-1402286986_thumb.j

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I might have forgot to mention but it was going to be a banner. The beak on that phoenix looks a little weird. Yes, a royal font sounds good. I looked up royal fonts. Something similar to this looks nice: http://www.myfonts.com/images/email-content/rs-200508/ayresroyal2.gif

The size thing is because if it's too small and let's say I were to put it as a signature that filled up most of the width of the screen it would be blurry. And yes, a vector if possible. If it can't be that's fine too.

Sorry for sounding so picky  :(  It's just that I would be using it for a lot of things. 

So I've been playing around, and honestly, a royal font doesn't look that nice. I'll play around with some other fonts and try to get some screenshots.

This is going to be a bit different and I understand if you don't accept. It is going to be used for a title for my English assignment :) The story is about the hadron collider and they find out about the universe and it is something really bad (it is going to end on a cliffhanger and the reader is not going to find out what happens) Also not required but would be nice if can finish it within the next 6 hours.

OTHER (OPTIONAL) :

LOGOS (OPTIONAL) :

DECENT

Seems interesting, I'll get to it eventually o.e

What is the use for it?

DECENT

Seems interesting, I'll get to it eventually o.e

What is the use for it?

To go on the top of my English assignment as a title

I have done up a rough draft of the title page with the background i provided i think it will look nice. And Thanks  A lot

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

To go on the top of my English assignment as a title

I have done up a rough draft of the title page with the background i provided i think it will look nice. And Thanks  A lot

Wait what. 

School project now, eh?

I'll make an exception, then add to the OP that I'll only make banners for tech forums or something.

Wait what. 

School project now, eh?

I'll make an exception, then add to the OP that I'll only make banners for tech forums or something.

Oh. Is something like this not aloud. I did state it in my original request

OTHER (OPTIONAL) :

LOGOS (OPTIONAL) :

SUBTITLE (OPTIONAL) :

"So I've been playing around, and honestly, a royal font doesn't look that nice. I'll play around with some other fonts and try to get some screenshots."

-Rumikarimu, at some point.

EFzg6tJ.png

Royal font was ugly.

EFzg6tJ.png

Royal font was ugly.

That actually looks pretty cool. Thanks!

OTHER (OPTIONAL) :

LOGOS (OPTIONAL) :

fM4WfBz.png

Sorry for being... 24+hrs late? 

I didn't read that part, shame on your for not bolding it. xD (jk)

fM4WfBz.png

Sorry for being... 24+hrs late? 

I didn't read that part, shame on your for not bolding it. xD (jk)

Its ok about the late bit. it was not important. Unfortunately im at school now and stupid craptop is stupid and cant view the pic. I cant wait to get home so i can see it. p.s.i put it in bold so you can read it now :PxD

Its ok about the late bit. it was not important. Unfortunately im at school now and stupid craptop is stupid and cant view the pic. I cant wait to get home so i can see it. p.s.i put it in bold so you can read it now :PxD

Yep, I saw it. xD

Yep, I saw it. xD

Just saw it now, IMOGODITISEPIC.

REASON: Build Log Banner

TITLE: Vanilla Ice

SUBTITLE (OPTIONAL) : Modded 750D

BACKGROUND: Ice, Ice Cubes, Mountain (Something kinda dark) 

OTHER (OPTIONAL) : idk, if it would look better to do like a mountain and then put an ice cube or snowflake centered under the logo? 

LOGOS (OPTIONAL) : Nvidia (Right), MSI (Left)

Pictures in spoiler

2ily15s.jpg

zkmhic.jpg

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |

REASON: Build Log Banner

TITLE: Vanilla Ice

SUBTITLE (OPTIONAL) : Modded 750D

BACKGROUND: Ice, Ice Cubes, Mountain (Something kinda dark) 

OTHER (OPTIONAL) : idk, if it would look better to do like a mountain and then put an ice cube or snowflake centered under the logo? 

LOGOS (OPTIONAL) : Nvidia (Right), MSI (Left)

Pictures in spoiler

2ily15s.jpg

zkmhic.jpg

GOOD

I'll get to it, although I'm currently struggling with malware.

Friggen uTorrent.

NNtyAb6.png

For some reason I didn't get your quote notification. Thanks I like it

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |

REASON: Build log banner

TITLE: Project Viridis

SUBTITLE: Water Cooled HAF 912+

BACKGROUND: Emeralds on a black background

Sorry it is not much to go on. I would rather release your creativity a bit as I am not the most creative.

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/