OLD - RUMIKARIMU's "UNOFFICIAL" AVATAR & BANNER SHOP

Tearass

REASON: To use on this forum, steam and skype; the one i made in gimp using another photo as a template isn't that good, i call it abstract :) it's still my profile picture if you want to see it.

PICTURE/TEXT/LOGO: zaboomafoo, you will probably be able to find something on google images, not sure if it should be full body or just face, sifaka lemur for a more realistic image

SUBTITLE/TEXT (OPTIONAL) : Pro Lemur

BACKGROUND: not really sure maybe like a jungle or something that contrasts well with the image you pick.

Thanks if you need more specifics you can pm me but your work is great!

REASON: To use on this forum, steam and skype; the one i made in gimp using another photo as a template isn't that good, i call it abstract :) it's still my profile picture if you want to see it.

PICTURE/TEXT/LOGO: zaboomafoo, you will probably be able to find something on google images, not sure if it should be full body or just face, sifaka lemur for a more realistic image

SUBTITLE/TEXT (OPTIONAL) : Pro Lemur

BACKGROUND: not really sure maybe like a jungle or something that contrasts well with the image you pick.

Thanks if you need more specifics you can pm me but your work is great!

hue huehue

watched that show.

RxYvQgf.png

Cant thank you enough for those images, but if I may, would it be possible to make the header image(The main Ti-84 one with the build title) say Quad SLI and have an increased height? I actually just finished benchmarking Quad SLI, 

Cant thank you enough for those images, but if I may, would it be possible to make the header image(The main Ti-84 one with the build title) say Quad SLI and have an increased height? I actually just finished benchmarking Quad SLI, 

Lyvkjp5.jpg

hue huehue

watched that show.

Thanks that looks pretty good minus the animal genitalia :P

I might not actually change it to my profile on this forum because I remember now that that is the main thing that people recognize people for. If I change it too much than people won't know who I am!

Zaboomafoo out :lol:

Lyvkjp5.jpg

What font are you using here? Your work is pretty damn impressive.

oDIZ0UG.png

I tried to make it look okay with your chosen colours, but I personally dislike the mix.

Hmm yeah doesn't look as good as I had hoped (awesome Photoshop skills though). Maybe you can do something new so it doesn't get too repetitive for you?

PICTURE/TEXT/LOGOI (Capital i or something that could resemble it).

SUBTITLE/TEXT (OPTIONAL) : None.

BACKGROUND: I want the 'I' to be inside the superman logo

Something like this:

20070310225209_superman_i.jpg

EXTRA INFO: I'd like to have the same kind of effects you used with this avatar.

qWDh4gB.png

Not sure about the color so maybe you can fill in that part? Maybe just the original superman color (red, blue and yellow? idk, you decide :P)

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

hi @Rumikarimu like my YT banner i made following a guide, i messed around a bit too

post-52604-0-38184200-1404237195_thumb.j

post-52604-0-38184200-1404237195_thumb.j

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Y so blurry?

edit: ooh, jpg.

so it fits on YT and LTT

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Hmm yeah doesn't look as good as I had hoped (awesome Photoshop skills though). Maybe you can do something new so it doesn't get too repetitive for you?

PICTURE/TEXT/LOGOI (Capital i or something that could resemble it).

SUBTITLE/TEXT (OPTIONAL) : None.

BACKGROUND: I want the 'I' to be inside the superman logo

Something like this:

EXTRA INFO: I'd like to have the same kind of effects you used with this avatar.

Not sure about the color so maybe you can fill in that part? Maybe just the original superman color (red, blue and yellow? idk, you decide :P)

So I remembered now that I finished this yesterday, but forgot to upload it to Imgur.

HSqu4rL.png

So I remembered now that I finished this yesterday, but forgot to upload it to Imgur.

HSqu4rL.png

Holy balls! It looks so much better (color wise) compared to the first one!

It's super awesome thanks man :D

Now I really want to learn to make these kind of things myself, is there some kind of tutorial list that you suggest I watch or just watch random tutorials?

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Could you make something using my name?

Thanks!

If you had read the actual post you know you have to give more information using a form that is IN the OP.

Holy balls! It looks so much better (color wise) compared to the first one!

It's super awesome thanks man :D

Now I really want to learn to make these kind of things myself, is there some kind of tutorial list that you suggest I watch or just watch random tutorials?

I'm self taught, so I couldn't suggest anything really.

Could you make something using my name?

Thanks!

If you had read the actual post you know you have to give more information using a form that is IN the OP.

Yes, @Ivyk explained it for me.

that shouldn't make it so blurry. You saved it as .jpg when you should've saved it as .png 

no i made it jpg so it can fit on YT png dont fit

Spoiler

Um...

What?

file sizes

Spoiler

youtube_channel_template.jpg

IN OTHER WORDS IT EXCEEDS THE 2MB LIMIT JEEZ!

Spoiler