OLD - RUMIKARIMU's "UNOFFICIAL" AVATAR & BANNER SHOP

Tearass

Then you obviously didn't follow the template and it's sizes. because I've made plenty of PNG youtube Banners.

oh oops, what is the font you use for your banners?

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

yYxPuTf.png

Hi again, do you remember this? If so, i would love if you could make it 80x80 for use on another forum, where they don't allow avatars bigger than that. That would be really great!

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

Hi again, do you remember this? If so, i would love if you could make it 80x80 for use on another forum, where they don't allow avatars bigger than that. That would be really great!

ROFL, it is very easy to change. http://www.picresize.com/, please don't waste this awesome guy's time with such easy tasks you can do yourself.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

ROFL, it is very easy to change. http://www.picresize.com/, please don't waste this awesome guy's time with such easy tasks you can do yourself.

Okay i will do that instead.

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

Dude. I love your work that your doing. I would request one, but for a build that has been built since November I'll think I'll pass.

Now for my upcoming build maybe. But that wont be for quite sometime.

Hi Rumi!

Here it goes :P

REASON: 1st Build!

TITLE: insaneTX

SUBTITLE: Not that insane

BACKGROUND: Mesh, you can choose it ;)

LOGOShttps://cdn1.iconfinder.com/data/icons/black_and_gold/256/MSI-Afterburner.png :3

Thanks and keep the good work!

Ah, some fun work to do after getting back from camp!

So sorry for the late response, just got back and was looking through... 1k20wbN.png

Hi Rumi!

Here it goes :P

REASON: 1st Build!

TITLE: insaneTX

SUBTITLE: Not that insane

BACKGROUND: Mesh, you can choose it ;)

LOGOShttps://cdn1.iconfinder.com/data/icons/black_and_gold/256/MSI-Afterburner.png :3

Thanks and keep the good work!

TncttPD.jpg

*REASON: Advertising around neighborhood and maybe YouTube

TITLE: Cole Milne and Co.

SUBTITLE (OPTIONAL) 

BACKGROUND: I really like the style of BuzzFeed's art work like this one

post-60659-0-87780300-1405921358.png

OTHER (OPTIONAL) : I would love the background to be a mix of science things and tech things. This is pretty confusing I might have to do another post until I can get this one clearly mapped out.

LOGOS (OPTIONAL) :

SUBTITLE (OPTIONAL) 

BACKGROUND: I really like the style of BuzzFeed's art work like this one

attachicon.gifbuzzfeedbluebanner.PNG

OTHER (OPTIONAL) : I would love the background to be a mix of science things and tech things. This is pretty confusing I might have to do another post until I can get this one clearly mapped out.

LOGOS (OPTIONAL) :

No can do

I may be able to make simple Graphic design things, but designing a whole background

with little detailed objects is not in my comfort zone, nor will it have a good result.

If you're wanting something as serious as something for a business, I'm afraid you're

going to actually have to contact a professional that would be able to do the things I

explained I couldn't.

Sorry for the trouble, 

- Rumi

No can do

I may be able to make simple Graphic design things, but designing a whole background

with little detailed objects is not in my comfort zone, nor will it have a good result.

If you're wanting something as serious as something for a business, I'm afraid you're

going to actually have to contact a professional that would be able to do the things I

explained I couldn't.

Sorry for the trouble, 

- Rumi

It's fine sorry for the inconvenience. Is it fine if I request another banner?

It's fine sorry for the inconvenience. Is it fine if I request another banner?

No inconvenience on my side, might be for you, and I apologize for that.  :unsure:

And it's fine if you request another, just make sure it isn't as difficult.  :P 

SUBTITLE (OPTIONAL) : Odd Jobs, Computer Service, and More!

BACKGROUND: Can't think of anything right now if you have a good idea I'd love to hear it!

OTHER (OPTIONAL) :

LOGOS (OPTIONAL) :

Thanks!

*REASON: my computer 

TITLE: BIG PURP

BACKGROUND: http://c3e308.medialib.glogster.com/media/06/065ba4ea4654cb1120b3ebe9712a9f811d0e61a0157628e348fd40d6bbbefa2f/purple-flower-by-davidliong-jpg.jpg

OTHER (OPTIONAL) simple font please

purple-flower-by-davidliong-jpg.jpg

^ you reuploaded the background <3 :P

Amazing work you have there, I'll be doing a build log soon and will hit you up if I need a cool banner!

Case: Define R4 (Black - Window) | PSU: EVGA Supernova 850w Gold | Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Deluxe | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO (250GB) | CPU: Intel i7 4790K (Devil's Canyon) Delidded with CLU  GPU: ASUS STRIX 980 TI | Cooler: Corsair H100i with CLU | Extra: NZXT Hue

^ you reuploaded the background <3 :P

Amazing work you have there, I'll be doing a build log soon and will hit you up if I need a cool banner!

I don't even know how I managed to upload the background, but here is what I meant to upload the first time...  :wacko:

7XWC75d.png

SUBTITLE (OPTIONAL) : Odd Jobs, Computer Service, and More!

BACKGROUND: Can't think of anything right now if you have a good idea I'd love to hear it!

OTHER (OPTIONAL) :

LOGOS (OPTIONAL) :

Thanks!

I've left room for your contact information.

VJi2BaQ.png

If you're comfortable giving your personal information, you could PM me the

information you'd like to be put in the blank spot and I will keep to myself.  ^_^

-snip-

Thank you so much it is amazing and I will probably PM you tonight about the info :)