same format as my last one for the previous build log http://goo.gl/y09dql

same format as my last one for the previous build log http://goo.gl/y09dql

no like...

TITLE:

SUBTITLE (OPTIONAL) :

BACKGROUND:

OTHER (OPTIONAL) :

LOGOS (OPTIONAL) :

Honestly I only care about the background.

Youtube Banner (HUGE) 

4M4SBTU.jpg

nDkakBU.png

Stock Icon

GIDSjbZ.png

:wacko: hope you.. e... en... enjoy.

That is if figgin beautiful! I am speechless!

k gr8 bbg

Can you send me the plain background you used for YouTube banner for a website I am making for the channel?

Hey man, remember this?

my beautiful work for an equally beautiful build

The build got sponsored now, so I was wondering if you could add in "Sponsored" in there somewhere. If you have a better idea and want to revamp the whole thing, that is fine too. Thanks a lot!

Sure, much later however, I'm still waiting/working on a couple other requests.

Lucky you! Who sponsored you? as I could add in their name so they could be happy ;)

no like...

TITLE:

SUBTITLE (OPTIONAL) :

BACKGROUND:

OTHER (OPTIONAL) :

LOGOS (OPTIONAL) :

Honestly I only care about the background.

I really dont know how to fill out the information I gave your here http://goo.gl/y09dql into that. i though I was actually more descriptive and gave examples which would help more.

Hey, I read your comment on my build log and im interested in getting banners for each section of the log and possibly a title image. (My build is the Ti-84 Plus)

TITLE: Parts List, Rationale, Images, Update Log, Peripherals, Temperatures, Price Breakdown, To-Do List, Additional Notes

SUBTITLE (OPTIONAL) : --none--

BACKGROUND: Interested to see what you might suggest.. Not too sure myself

OTHER (OPTIONAL) : Blue/Black/White

LOGOS (OPTIONAL) : If possible, a stylized Intel & Nvidia logo would be good. 

If this is possible please let me know. And I do apologize for my inability to properly explain what is needed in this request.

REASON: Your work looks really awesome and I'd like a new avatar that actually looks good.

PICTURE/TEXT/LOGO: I (Capital i)

letter___i___by_tonfish-d3avkw6.jpg

Something like that (candle shaped)

SUBTITLE/TEXT (OPTIONAL) : none

BACKGROUND: Dark grayish metallic:

1780982-689907-grill-background.jpg

Extra info: I'd like the 'I' to be in red and surrounded by blue flames, background has to be very darkish.

If you think some of this will not work please use your imagenation I'm sure it will turn out to be awesome :D

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Hey, I read your comment on my build log and im interested in getting banners for each section of the log and possibly a title image. (My build is the Ti-84 Plus)

TITLE: Parts List, Rationale, Images, Update Log, Peripherals, Temperatures, Price Breakdown, To-Do List, Additional Notes

If this is possible please let me know. And I do apologize for my inability to properly explain what is needed in this request.

DECENT

Would you be interested in the Watchdogs background you had yourself?

REASON: Your work looks really awesome and I'd like a new avatar that actually looks good.

-INTERESTING CAPITAL I-

Extra info: I'd like the 'I' to be in red and surrounded by blue flames, background has to be very darkish.

If you think some of this will not work please use your imagenation I'm sure it will turn out to be awesome :D

DECENT

About your extra info request, I really, really would not recommend having the red text with blue flames.

DECENT

Would you be interested in the Watchdogs background you had yourself?

Yeah, that and maybe games like Tomb Raider/Crysis 3

Here is the picture Album.

http://imgur.com/n5Tn39H,vJqmE3A,pU7jUvf,c4Afb7O,wp4qsPO,231npyU,lu0p912,0bvIZUe,V8b1K08,YgcAF6p#7

Is this still going on? If it is then I want in :)

TITLE: No Anime No Life

BACKGROUND: no-game-no-life.jpg

Don't judge pls :/ 

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Um.. What for?

Its for the background of my friends youtube channel and for my wallpaper

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Its for the background of my friends youtube channel and for my wallpaper

Yeah... Sorry to say this, but I'm done with youtube wallpapers and such.

BAD

denied... I've gotten too much smack for youtube things. I understand this is also for a wallpaper.

But nien.

Yeah... Sorry to say this, but I'm done with youtube wallpapers and such.

BAD

denied... I've gotten too much smack for youtube things. I understand this is also for a wallpaper.

But nien.

Aw then I'll just have to try my best on photo shop LOL

letter___i___by_tonfish-d3avkw6.jpg

oDIZ0UG.png

I tried to make it look okay with your chosen colours, but I personally dislike the mix.