Pretty Music Please

ShearMe

Songs by Celldweller and Blue Stahli. Voicians' latest single, Empire is one of the best I have ever heard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Refrain yourselves from drooling over her uncontrollably....

And yeah, strangely, all the guitars are left-handed. Dunno if it's some kind of mirror effect of the video....

Refrain yourselves from drooling over her uncontrollably....

And yeah, strangely, all the guitars are left-handed. Dunno if it's some kind of mirror effect of the video....

Blocked in the US. GG

No idea of this was posted yet, as there are 23 pages to look through but...

It has, but last I checked the search function in this forum has gone to hell so I don't really blame ya'.

Here's a track for you guys.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

singing start around the 1min mark

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

Everybody keep calm and listen to Time again.

I'll be playing this when I land my dream job. Somebody compared the track to life (I know, it sounds like pseudo-deep-philosophical bullshit but still), where the start of the track is when you are born, and as the music builds up you reach your prime, and then as the music fades you are now old and fading away from the world...

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Best on a headphone with sparkly treble.

Everybody keep calm and listen to Time again.

-vid-

I'll be playing this when I land my dream job. Somebody compared the track to life (I know, it sounds like pseudo-deep-philosophical bullshit but still), where the start of the track is when you are born, and as the music builds up you reach your prime, and then as the music fades you are now old and fading away from the world...

This makes me want to listen to the whole soundtrack... Hans has been filling Williams's shoes nicely. The Interstellar soundtrack was simply amazing.

Didn't think I'd ever be posting Black Metal in this thread, but I think this track is fitting.

Best on a headphone with sparkly treble.

This makes me want to listen to the whole soundtrack... Hans has been filling Williams's shoes nicely. The Interstellar soundtrack was simply amazing.

I haven't watched Interstellar, I will soon.

Caught this track on an episode of "Better Call Saul".  I love a good rhodes!  Headphones definitely recommended :)

System: i5 6600K@3.6 GHz, Gigabyte Z170XP SLI, 2x8 Corsair DDR 3000, Corsair Hydro H60i cooler, Rosewill CAPSTONE 750w Gold PSU, 1x 512GB SSD, 1x 2TB 7200RPM, Windows 10 Pro x64
Display: XFX R9 390 DD, triple 1920x1200 24" HP monitors (5760x1200 @ 60Hz)   Sound: Audio-gd NFB-11 -> AKG K7XX or 2.1 speaker system

Asia Dream Song by Joe Hisaishi. He wrote a lot of tracks for some old Japanese animes, some of which are classics even to people who don't watch anime (and I don't). I remember hearing my brother play this track when I was playing a racing game on his cell phone lol. Felt like nothing could go wrong back then. Old times.

Favorite part is the start to 2:30.

Interested in another one?

Hana-bi is a sad piano solo.

Favorite part is 2:00 to 3:00.

And finally, here's one I think none of you will like, but I love.  :)

My favorite part is from 2:00 to the end but I really like the track. D34l with it.

I can't wait for the official OST to be out with the new tracks so I can buy it can get it in all its FLAC glory. (WTF is taking them so long?)

Shit gets me so ready to boss when I'm hearing that song in the background.

Asia Dream Song by Joe Hisaishi. He wrote a lot of tracks for some old Japanese animes, some of which are classics even to people who don't watch anime (and I don't). I remember hearing my brother play this track when I was playing a racing game on his cell phone lol. Felt like nothing could go wrong back then. Old times.

Good stuff, was just listening to the OST of Kiki's Delivery Service.

Good stuff, was just listening to the OST of Kiki's Delivery Service.

Where would one find Ghibli OSTs? Every time I try I find random assortments and third-party "Main Theme" singles.

Where would one find Ghibli OSTs? Every time I try I find random assortments and third-party "Main Theme" singles.

le Amazon

edit: depends which version you mean, there are often several different ones, e.g. orchestra, electornic, ost, and so on. Some of them are hard to get.

le Amazon

edit: depends which version you mean, there are often several different ones, e.g. orchestra, electornic, ost, and so on. Some of them are hard to get.

My god, it's nearly $30 for a CD...

My god, it's nearly $30 for a CD...

Pretty much. There's also ebay.

Anyone can reccomand good country music artist I heared a little country music at a trip yesterday and wanna get into that genre

Anyone can reccomand good country music artist I heared a little country music at a trip yesterday and wanna get into that genre

I don't like the typical "popular" country music, but Grace Potter & The Nocturnals is a band I really like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyA075eiz28

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yiK8Ybif4pE

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

Thanks ShearMe really liked that band from what I listened to so far