LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Does anyone here know where I can find some benchmarks of Star Citizen with a R9 285 and possible CFX as well?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

If you don't want Squadron 42 plot spoilers, avoid the recent leaks of screenshots of the CIG Jira.  

They have chapter names in there that give stuff away.

If you don't want Squadron 42 plot spoilers, avoid the recent leaks of screenshots of the CIG Jira.  

They have chapter names in there that give stuff away.

Apparently: "An employee left their username and password in the patch files for 1.1 so someone took them and logged into their Jira page. Copied the entire Wiki and took screens of the release schedule."

CIG aren't going to be happy about that one, heads gunna roll lol (the passwords already been changed too).

Thought I'd take a look though since I already saw the Blastr spoiler, a little disappointed to see some of the dates are a bit later then I was expecting but nice to see a multiseat lobby is coming and they do seem to be making good progress overall :)

A couple of interesting (non-spoiler internal a.k.a. could very well and probably will change) dates:

01/04/15 - Tutorial, Gladiator, Multiseat lobby - 1.1.0a

15/04/15 - FPS module (looks like an internal finish/testing start date of 01/04/15, maybe a PTU release?) - 1.2.0

13/05/15 - Social module - 1.3.0

25/06/15 - S42 Alpha (probably internal only)

27/07/15 - S42 Content complete

10/09/15 - S42 Beta (probably backer release :))

Apparently: "An employee left their username and password in the patch files for 1.1 so someone took them and logged into their Jira page. Copied the entire Wiki and took screens of the release schedule."

I'd love to know how an employee just casually leaves their username and password in patch files  :lol:

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Boom, joined

Ad victoriam ex machina non sibi sed patriae

I'd love to know how an employee just casually leaves their username and password in patch files  :lol:

Hahaha might have to have a look, maybe the user name will give something away ;)

...the username (and password) are generic, "rsijira", but there are other references to Mark Hong in the same code block :S

Been a while im back hope everyone is doing well. SC still runs like crap on my pc.  

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Been a while im back hope everyone is doing well. SC still runs like crap on my pc.

Hey hey, I where you been old pal.

Hey hey, I where you been old pal.

Busy with work been traveling allot.  Been out of the country every month for the last 4 months.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Busy with work been traveling allot. Been out of the country every month for the last 4 months.

Welcome back, you had a chance to play the game?

Edit: properly?

Welcome back, you had a chance to play the game?

Edit: properly?

Well lets see last i played was.... when the mustangs came out.  cuz i picked up a Delta.  Still frustrated with my computers ability to run the game decent and my inability to kill anything lol.  But i wait for major patches to come out and play a little bit here and there.  Honestly i just haven't had time to play any games recently.

Well lets see last i played was.... when the mustangs came out.  cuz i picked up a Delta.  Still frustrated with my computers ability to run the game decent and my inability to kill anything lol.  But i wait for major patches to come out and play a little bit here and there.  Honestly i just haven't had time to play any games recently.

take a look at this guide man. this guy got star citizen running on integrated graphics with some tweaks, im sure a few of these could help you.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/220130/star-citizen-ultimate-performance-tweaking-guide-for-laptops-integrated-graphics/p1

take a look at this guide man. this guy got star citizen running on integrated graphics with some tweaks, im sure a few of these could help you.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/220130/star-citizen-ultimate-performance-tweaking-guide-for-laptops-integrated-graphics/p1

Alright i will do that.  Cant look at it at work cuz they block that forum for some reason.

Alright i will do that.  Cant look at it at work cuz they block that forum for some reason.

hope it helps :)

I'm all in here is a tour of my hanger, so stoked to play with all you guys.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSpYotpf8xQ.I am getting more ships the Herald for sure then I will see what else comes down the pipe. 

The only thing fair in life is between first and third.

I'm unsure about it. I don't like it's size and I'm not 100% sold on it's design, but in PU we'll probably encounter bigger Vanduul than the ones that we are used to smash in AC so the additional firepower would be welcomed. You'll need to pay for a gunner though to get rid of the smaller fighter. Also price  :ph34r:

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

I've added the vanguard to my db. so let me know if anyone picks one up thx :)

I'm unsure about it. I don't like it's size and I'm not 100% sold on it's design, but in PU we'll probably encounter bigger Vanduul than the ones that we are used to smash in AC so the additional firepower would be welcomed. You'll need to pay for a gunner though to get rid of the smaller fighter. Also price  :ph34r:

I quite like the design but I'd prefer to see the wings fold back in space and only used for atmo flight or maybe as inertial stabilization when on an attack path, its definitely a lot bigger than I was expecting too but it makes sense being it is designed as a bomber destroyer rather than a (long range) small dogfighter which is what I was expecting, its more like a charging bull from what I gather.

I quite like the design but I'd prefer to see the wings fold back in space and only used for atmo flight or maybe as inertial stabilization when on an attack path, its definitely a lot bigger than I was expecting too but it makes sense being it is designed as a bomber destroyer rather than a (long range) small dogfighter which is what I was expecting, its more like a charging bull from what I gather.

I too was expecting a 1 man dogfighter which is only slightly bigger than the Hornet and has a bed, but then again it is probably already the smallest design they could manage to do, since they needed to accommodate all the extra stuff (escape pods, big jump engine, living space, fuel, multiple power plants, multiple shields). I just feel at this size it could have been a bit more or I'm just spoiled by my Super Hornet which will probably get a hefty nerf considering it is half the size of the Vanguard but only lacks 5-10% firepower.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Just downloaded the lates patch 1.1 and all that.  Im still flipping awful.  So frustrated to watch guys just light things up and i cant hit the broad side of a barn.  Might have to change my plans for the PU from pirate to miner or something cuz im terrible.