Linus Sebastian Podcast

Linus needs to start a podcast. Being such a dominant force in the tech community, he could have anyone he wanted onto a podcast and talk about anything. I think that adding podcasts to Floatplane could also help give that platform a big push in the right direction. Thoughts?

That isn't really a podcast though. I'm thinking more about a Joe Rogan type of thing with guests outside of LMG

1 hour ago, JohnMallyy said:

That isn't really a podcast though. I'm thinking more about a Joe Rogan type of thing with guests outside of LMG

I don't see many people being interested in that kind of thing. 

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

17 hours ago, JohnMallyy said:

They have had guests in WAN Show. But due scheduling, its not very common. It would take 1h of work day for 2+ very busy people. And if you have watched even single WAN Show, you know they aren't good with audio.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 11/13/2018 at 12:15 PM, JohnMallyy said:

with guests outside of LMG

They had that. It's called the WAN show. They tried to have guests on every week. Now they don't. Too much effort. Linus does not have the spare time to do another podcast on top of the WAN show and everything else.

Rest In Peace my old signature...                  September 11th 2018 ~ December 26th 2018

Its pretty obvious OP is talking about a general entertainment podcast and not a tech based information show. The WAN show isnt that.

On 11/13/2018 at 3:20 PM, LoGiCalDrm said:

They have had guests in WAN Show. But due scheduling, its not very common. It would take 1h of work day for 2+ very busy people. And if you have watched even single WAN Show, you know they aren't good with audio.

Well they are trying to share one mic instead of getting two separate mics :D might just have been a personal preference thing but a lower gain cardioid/condenser mic closer to the user would definitely be better for a podcast. but for the Wan Show purposes it's a fine setup.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

19 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Well they are trying to share one mic instead of getting two separate mics :D might just have been a personal preference thing but a lower gain cardioid/condenser mic closer to the user would definitely be better for a podcast. but for the Wan Show purposes it's a fine setup.

I see you haven't seen the shows where they had guests. Those were moment when I refused to watch show live anymore.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv