Just got a new phone a few days ago and I'm connected to 100mb/s internet for the day

D3addr0p

So I got a Nokia 7+ a few days ago and I am in love.

Now I am currently at a friend for a day who has way better internet than me, so I want to ask you guys if there are any games that are free and worth playing?

Current games I have:

Clash of Clans

Hay Day

Contest of Champions

Real Racing 3

Angry Birds 2

Odyssey

Powder Toy.

Time is a factor because I will not be here for quite a while.

Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.

Also, I am going to do a week, 2 weeks, month, 3 months and year review on the phone.

If only minecraft was free... lol plz no hate

Main And Only Build : CPU : Ryzen 5 1600x (OC to 4.2GHz), Cooler : Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 TT Premium Edition, Motherboard : Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, RAM : Trident Z RGB 16GB (2*8) 3000Mhz DDR4, GPU : Gigabyte Gaming GTX 1070 TI, PSU : EVGA G3 650W 80+ Gold Certified, Storage : 250GB Samsung 860 Evo + 256GB SU800 + 2TB Seagate HDD.

4 minutes ago, Maxisthemoose said:

If only minecraft was free... lol plz no hate

I still enjoy Minecraft on pc hehe

6 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

Don´t waste your time on scummy phone games.

PCMASTERRACE and all that stuff I get it, but this is what I have so I need to make the most of it.

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

don't know how that phone would hold up in something heavier like pubg mobile. Or fortnite mobile. The choise is yours

It runs it with ease. if only servers were local that would make it fun to play :D

38 minutes ago, D3addr0p said:

So I got a Nokia 7+ a few days ago and I am in love.

Now I am currently at a friend for a day who has way better internet than me, so I want to ask you guys if there are any games that are free and worth playing?

Current games I have:

Clash of Clans

Hay Day

Contest of Champions

Real Racing 3

Angry Birds 2

Odyssey

Powder Toy.

Time is a factor because I will not be here for quite a while.

Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.

Also, I am going to do a week, 2 weeks, month, 3 months and year review on the phone.

CoC and Hay Day and similar games are very annoying thanks to long wait times to play. Real Racing isn't bad but gets tougher to get more expensive cars. Try Need for Speed No Limits, definitely the best racing game on the Play Store. It will take you time to get some cars but if you have lots of time then its pretty decent. Collecting parts for some upgrades takes time but you have tons of races to play and enjoy while you collect stuff. I played Clash Royale for a long time, don't have the time now. Its card based and more on strategy than sitting around for hours training troops in COC. You still have to wait to open chests to collect cards but its way better.

35 minutes ago, D3addr0p said:

I still enjoy Minecraft on pc hehe

I do too

None. They drain your battery and they're not worth getting into. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580