Hanover's "Brandywine" Complete with Final Photo's

Hanoverfist

Truly amazing build... The braiding is awesome, paint is awesome, colour is awesome...now all you need to do is water cool it with brandy, then make a new AIO cooler called the brandycooler h110i!!!!Did you build that orange build on these forums?? Looks awesome to.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Hey man, this paint job is truly spectacular. And everything else so far matches its brilliance, well done!

Corsair Obsidian 800D - Intel 4770K - Asus Z87 Deluxe - Asus GTX 780 DirectCU II - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB 1866mhz - Antec HCP 1000W - 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB - 2TB WD Black - Corsair AF/SP Series 120/140mm Fans - Corsair H100i - Lamptron Touch - Asus Essence STX - MDPC Sleeving - Corsair M95 Mouse - Ducky Shine 3  

It looks so nice.... those cables are sexy. Need moar of this

Working on it.. :)

All the sex... :wub: :D

All and More :P

Wow that looks so good

:) Thanks for having a look.

photo-4957.png?_r=1395562644?_r=dfcea912

LOL!

Damn. I wish I could have that beautiful case.

:lol:  ;)

wow, nicely done

Truly amazing build... The braiding is awesome, paint is awesome, colour is awesome...now all you need to do is water cool it with brandy, then make a new AIO cooler called the brandycooler h110i!!!!Did you build that orange build on these forums?? Looks awesome to.

Thanks and i Did Build the Orange on Several Forums including this one.  Build Log

Hey man, this paint job is truly spectacular. And everything else so far matches its brilliance, well done!

Many Thanks my Friend  :)

Sleeve Shot

IMG_0026_zps34655a59.jpg

Working on it.. :)

All and More :P

:) Thanks for having a look.

LOL!

:lol:  ;)

Thanks and i Did Build the Orange on Several Forums including this one.  Build Log

Many Thanks my Friend  :)

Sleeve Shot

IMG_0026_zps34655a59.jpg

Awwwhhh Mahhh Gawsh! when you do it so up close its SO SEXY!  Some guys find girls sexy, I find this sexy...

Awwwhhh Mahhh Gawsh! when you do it so up close its SO SEXY!  Some guys find girls sexy, I find this sexy...

:) Cheers

Having a Go at some new Editing Software

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! Awesome build!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

• 2 weeks later...

I have been following this since the beginning. I just have to say fantastic work! Excited to see the completed project.

IMG_0006_zps5a031b6c.jpg

is that ibanez f cut electric acoustic or f cut with a metronome and tuner...??...  :)

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! Awesome build!

Thank you ;)

*drools*  :wub:

;)

I have been following this since the beginning. I just have to say fantastic work! Excited to see the completed project.

Thanks,, Waiting for some parts to arrive to complete the final photos :)

is that ibanez f cut electric acoustic or f cut with a metronome and tuner...??...  :)

Is Electric/Acoustic.. Does have a Tuner :)

• 2 weeks later...
UpDate Time... It has been quite some time since any progress has been made with this Project. Well, that has just changed. 

I am very happy to Announce that LAMPTRON has Stepped in and Sponsored 2 very Different, but Very Excellent Controllers.

Sponsored by

Lamptron_zps358a34d6.jpg

Lets have a look at what has been going on with this project now that Lamptron has so Graciously Offered to send 2 Controllers. 

I can't thank you Enough.

First up the BOX.. From half way around the World.. China to be exact.. No wonder it looks a little Beat.

IMG_0072_zps18d29e75.jpg

Is everything OK?

IMG_0077-2_zps726e1518.jpg

IMG_0079_zps75f6d625.jpg

Hell Yeah!

Lets start with the CW611. Now I have already been using 2 of these controllers in my Electric Orange build and have to say they are both Rock Solid. Absolutely Love this Product.

Enough power to Run a Pump off a Single Channel was the Selling point for me. Build Quality, Styling and Screen Brightness is also excellent with the CW611. I was really excited to hear Lamptron was sending me another for 

this project.. Lets have a Look at the CW611.

IMG_0100-3_zps6a749e68.jpg

IMG_0088_zps7f475287.jpg

Excellent!!

Now for their New Product.. The CM615. Lets have a look at the specs of this thing.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Dimension: 148.5mm*42.5mm*63mm(5.25″ Bay)

LCD Dimensions: 129mm*32.5mm

Power Output: Up to 15 watts per channel

Control Channel: 6 Channels

Panel Color Available: Black Anodyzed / Silver

DC Input: +12v (Standard 4 Pin Molex / “D” Connector)

DC Output: 0V- 12V DC

Connectors: 6 X 2510-3pin connectors

Recommend PSU wattage: 500w or higher

FEATURES

Streamlined touch functionality to control your fan

Software compatible with Windows XP, 7 & 8

Easy-to-use large touchscreen

System status monitoring

Start Boost

Most interesting Feature to me is Remote Network Access. Since Brandywine is a Media/File Server, this feature will be most useful.

Lets have a closer look.

IMG_0101_zpsc6f4c0d6.jpg

IMG_0104_zps01a7d888.jpg

IMG_0112_zps2280e973.jpg

Very Stylish.. Excellent Build Quality..

You may have noticed by now that these do not match. I will restate my original plan for this machine.

This project was all about the Paint. Nothing more. Clearly the build is not meant to be some super gamer as one can

clearly see by the Underwhelming Hardware that i installed already. OK enough about that.

So lets see what i can do with these.

IMG_0132_zps03d72691.jpg

I did play with the Configuration a bit and ended up with the CW611 up Top.

But those Black Bezels have to be Modified Right?

IMG_0010_zps591c8519.jpg

Final Finish

IMG_0010-2_zpsd984b005.jpg

IMG_0013-2_zpsf4cad642.jpg

IMG_0006-2_zps2586d48c.jpg

IMG_0007-2_zps3d329775.jpg

IMG_0025-2_zpsed99d3a7.jpg

IMG_0037_zps6b91ce02.jpg

Well....... there they are.. I think it looks Great!  Big Thumbs Up to Lamptron!!

Wait a minute, I Forgot one thing...

How about this for a Case Badge.. 

IMG_0042_zpsf8336c30.jpg

IMG_0046-2_zpsc6cc1a59.jpg

Thanks to Bladeworks

Lots more to do.. Stay Tuned 

Too perfect  :o  hopefully u are going to paint the I/O shield also  B)

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

Too perfect  :o  hopefully u are going to paint the I/O shield also  B)

Thanks ..Its in Prep already..LOL!

What's the song on the first paint video?  

Also, that flash drive with the second controller looks like an iron man theme.  Awesome looking build man!  

What's the song on the first paint video?  

Also, that flash drive with the second controller looks like an iron man theme.  Awesome looking build man!  

Chevelle "face to the floor" EP1

Lamptron is using Kingston 8gb drives for their software package.  Very refreshing to see companies getting away from using Optical Disk.

Lamptron is using Kingston 8gb drives for their software package.  Very refreshing to see companies getting away from using Optical Disk.

Very much agreed. :)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

What camera are you using?

Canon T3i and 50mm f1.4

This build gets better every time I view it. Loving all the time and work put into this machine. Keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...

This is the Final Post for this Project Log.  Thanks to all members who commented and took the time to interact.  Really appreciate it.

Thanks to Lamptron for supporting me with this project.

I took a few shots indoors then moved outside to let the Kandy show off a bit.

IMG_0003-3_zpsd8d82ae2.jpg

IMG_0009_zps1bcf1868.jpg

IMG_0014_zps43ed24cb.jpg

IMG_0006-5_zps700e9a2d.jpg

IMG_0026-2_zps1a3eafa4.jpg

IMG_0042-2_zps6ca477eb.jpg

IMG_0044-2_zpsfbea81eb.jpg

IMG_0046-3_zpse0210b36.jpg

IMG_0047_zpsb3f84db1.jpg

IMG_0049_zpsf4a4f7c1.jpg

IMG_0059_zps3f6a72c7.jpg

IMG_0060_zpsd9d1884d.jpg

IMG_0074_zps47a9fe64.jpg

IMG_0075_zpseff5d41e.jpg

IMG_0078_zps0e9254bf.jpg

Amazing work dude! :D

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness