Hanover's "Brandywine" Complete with Final Photo's

Hanoverfist

That really is a beautiful piece of workmanship. Not only is it

something different for a change than the usual black/gaming red,

black/yellow and so on, it's actually different in a good way

(not always a given, after all ;)). Definitely looking forward

to whatever comes next from you. :)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

@Hanoverfist It looks amazing, great job man.

Amazing work dude! :D

That really is a beautiful piece of workmanship. Not only is itsomething different for a change than the usual black/gaming red,black/yellow and so on, it's actually different in a good way(not always a given, after all ;)). Definitely looking forwardto whatever comes next from you. :)

Damn that case looks hawt!

Thanks for having a look guys and the kind words.

@alpenwasser,

you can count on me always for something different..Lol!

I jus... I jus... I jus... I just don't know what to say, this is so gorgeous! Well done! That paint, the photo's the sleeving, as said before, this PC is All. The. Sex.

I need to look at getting an airbrush I don't think I have the same budget for one though :( I was looking at $60 all-in-one units from eBay...

I jus... I jus... I jus... I just don't know what to say, this is so gorgeous! Well done! That paint, the photo's the sleeving, as said before, this PC is All. The. Sex.

I need to look at getting an airbrush I don't think I have the same budget for one though :( I was looking at $60 all-in-one units from eBay...

Thanks!

Have you looked at brushes from Badger? Their Patriot series might be in your budget. Do you need compressor too?

Thanks!

Have you looked at brushes from Badger? Their Patriot series might be in your budget. Do you need compressor too?

No I havent looked into it much at all, I dont really know what im looking for. Yes I would need a whole kit, inc compressor

I love that sparkle on the outside. Wouldn't do that to my case because no one would see it.

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

Thanks!

Thinking about this Iwata starter kit?

http://www.airbrushmegastore.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=1762&Itemid=88

it calls for devil's canyon! (I undestand it's not a performance rig)

very nice build and paint job.
also, my arc midi r2 didn't have those SSD mounts :( I'm going to make one when upgrading/taking out the mobo.

I love that sparkle on the outside. Wouldn't do that to my case because no one would see it.

it calls for devil's canyon! (I undestand it's not a performance rig)

very nice build and paint job.

also, my arc midi r2 didn't have those SSD mounts :( I'm going to make one when upgrading/taking out the mobo.

Thanks all for your comments.

@d33g33

You will still need a compressor.. I dont use water based paints but that doesnt mean I have not tried them.. I actually have some wicked colors.

The brush is good for learning and should provide you with just that. Throw in a compressor and now you have completely blown that budget of yours.. ;)

Well shit. That is fucking beautiful. You are really good with an airbrush.

Appreciate that.. Thanks  ;)

Looks great  :wub:  The sparkle is crazy when it's outside

I saw electric orange in CPU magazine, congrats on that!

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Looks great  :wub:  The sparkle is crazy when it's outside

I saw electric orange in CPU magazine, congrats on that!

Yep.. CPU Magazine Cover was an awesome feeling my friend.. Thank you..

Whats even better is that prize money funded some of the new project.. ;)  :)  :D

Yep.. CPU Magazine Cover was an awesome feeling my friend.. Thank you..

Whats even better is that prize money funded some of the new project.. ;)  :)  :D

Ah yes, the new build.

How much was the prize money? I didn't ask, nor did I know about it as we spoke earlier.  -_-

• 7 months later...

Another amazing feat of paintwork.

My Ford Taurus was painted that colour. HOK raspberry pearls :)

Always looked kinda aubergine in the evenings (aubergine = egg plant) but man, when those rays hit her she looked truly beautiful.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.