i fucking hate this phone

Chaos Network
Go to solution Solved by Guest,
Just now, Chaos Network said:

B U T: its about a phone

I think this is more about gravity and anger.

So say, hypothetically, that someone were to hit me really hard with an ice block of a water bottle, now were seniors in high school, and i were to instinctively react by throwing whatevers in my hand at him, it just so happens that it is my $1300 (still on payments) Samsung Galaxy S9+, thrown hard enough for the lifeproof case to pop off, and completely shatter my screen protector and the back glass, also the bixby button is eternally pressed, so thats fun. would it be him or me at fault for this (and should pay the $65 to get it fixed)?

"If you gon be bout it, be bout it bout it" ~ Gavin 'itsjusta6' Simon

I play games - Look at my profile for specs

I love memes. I make bad memes, but I like dank memes, who doesn't?

I am good at editing videos and pictures, feel free to message me if you would like some work done.

Thanks!

Kole Overby

Owner At:

Chaos Network

DanTheNali Videography

Employee At:

Neighborhood Mechanic

Heinen's Powersports

3 minutes ago, Chaos Network said:

So say, hypothetically, that someone were to hit me really hard with an ice block of a water bottle, now were seniors in high school, and i were to instinctively react by throwing whatevers in my hand at him, it just so happens that it is my $1300 (still on payments) Samsung Galaxy S9+, thrown hard enough for the lifeproof case to pop off, and completely shatter my screen protector and the back glass, also the bixby button is eternally pressed, so thats fun. would it be him or me at fault for this (and should pay the $65 to get it fixed)?

You're an idiot with an anger issue.

It's obviously your fault. You're still responsible for your stupid actions.

Both of you are at fault. He assaulted you and you reacted. But you'll probably have to pay for the repair.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

2 minutes ago, frozeNNN said:

So you threw your phone and you blame it on the phone that it shattered?

couldnt think of a better clickbait title that would grab attention

I am good at editing videos and pictures, feel free to message me if you would like some work done.

Thanks!

Kole Overby

Owner At:

Chaos Network

DanTheNali Videography

Employee At:

Neighborhood Mechanic

Heinen's Powersports

3 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Both of you are at fault. He assaulted you and you reacted. But you'll probably have to pay for the repair.

is it "fair" that because i had a mouth on me and started bitching him out, that the school is giving me in school suspension and arent even talking to him? the phone didnt even hit him.

Thanks!

Kole Overby

Owner At:

Chaos Network

DanTheNali Videography

Employee At:

Neighborhood Mechanic

Heinen's Powersports

Just saying that I don't instinctively throw whatever is in my hand at someone. You lost your temper, you're paying the consequences. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

Nice, but yeah it's on you this one friend.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

"Hey guys, I'm some unaware dotard who throws things without thinking what I'm throwing, also my phone broke because of it so it's a shitty phone."

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Just now, DrMacintosh said:

Just saying that I don't instinctively throw whatever is in my hand at someone. You lost your temper, you're paying the consequences. 

im 17, had just woken up, its been a shit week (lost my gf, job, and told that im getting kicked out the day i turn 18 in like 2 months)

Thanks!

Kole Overby

Owner At:

Chaos Network

DanTheNali Videography

Employee At:

Neighborhood Mechanic

Heinen's Powersports

1 minute ago, Chaos Network said:

im 17, had just woken up, its been a shit week (lost my gf, job, and told that im getting kicked out the day i turn 18 in like 2 months)

Life hits you hard, don't let it get you down. The wrong reaction is doing exactly what you did mate, when life gives you lemons tell it to fuck off because you wanted a beer.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

Even with the situation you're at, there is no logical explanation of throwing your phone at someone. If you just took a second to think about the consequences, you would have definitely not thrown your phone. 

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

and now a whole forum hates you, because you try to complain here rather on off topic

Like @frozeNNN This isnt LinusLifeTips. It sucks that you're in that situation and I hope you can get through it. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

If you keep throwing stuff then I can kinda understand that. Maybe you need some anger managment. Just sayin.

1 minute ago, Jasun said:

Even with the situation you're at, there is no logical explanation of throwing your phone at someone. If you just took a second to think about the consequences, you would have definitely not thrown your phone. 

correct, i wouldnt have. thank fuck i have insurance on it, otherwise id be paying like $300

Thanks!

Kole Overby

Owner At:

Chaos Network

DanTheNali Videography

Employee At:

Neighborhood Mechanic

Heinen's Powersports

2 minutes ago, voiha said:

and now a whole forum hates you, because you try to complain here rather on off topic

i mean it is kinda tech related...

Thanks!

Kole Overby

Owner At:

Chaos Network

DanTheNali Videography

Employee At:

Neighborhood Mechanic

Heinen's Powersports

i mean it is kinda tech related...

Not At All. Even a physics forum would fit this better.

Just now, timl132 said:

Thanks!

Kole Overby

Owner At:

Chaos Network

DanTheNali Videography

Employee At:

Neighborhood Mechanic

Heinen's Powersports

I think this is more about gravity and anger.

Just now, timl132 said:

Bro I'm studying physics right now hahahaha

6 minutes ago, Chaos Network said:

is it "fair" that because i had a mouth on me and started bitching him out, that the school is giving me in school suspension and arent even talking to him?

yes it is fair. Life is hard sometimes, but if you start cussing in school and throw an object at someone, you're lucky you're not in worse trouble than that.

the phone didn't even hit him.

Ok so lets say i take a gun and aim at your head. But i'm a crap shot and I miss. Should I still get charged with attempted manslaughter or should my poor aim completely exonerate me from intending to murder someone? Intent is just as important, if not more so, than action

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.