This PC Upgrades ITSELF! - ORIGIN PC EVOLVE Showcase

CPotter

wait, its not made by amazon?

when i ready the title i though deliverydrones came along to upgrade your PC or something

Typically, two uploads a day means a trade show happened.
However no trade show happened recently.

So what's the deal with these double uploads recently.

No hate to double uploads.

Just curious.

Is cupidmoniter really a paid thing? Though these hdinfo programs were a free thing

OK, there is something here I don't understand.

They flip the thing for me but I still have the PC? As in, I tell them I want to upgrade the GPU, they somehow sell it via various channels without having the GPU (because it's still in my PC) and only then they contact me with offer? What if I refuse at this point? What if they can't flip it? How does that work logistically?

Or is it a fixed credit based on the GPU I had? Say, I have a 1080ti and want to upgrade to 2080ti and they apply a $500 discount to the new GPU based on the fact that they will be getting the 1080ti back?

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

2 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

sounds like the latter, but you have to send it to them first o_o

Thanks for the link ?

I hope they will not give credit at "pawn shop" rates and people will not end up with a $150 credit for a 1080ti :D

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

1 hour ago, VegetableStu said:

You will have three (3) months to use the credit from date of issue, after which time ORIGIN PC will reserve the right to void the credit.

That's scary... Basically, we'll take your paid for product back sell/keep it's organs give you the new one you asked for and any money you have left over (or if you decided not to put in a new GPU or your old one) if you don't spend we keep... while unlikely, I don't like it.

1 hour ago, VegetableStu said:

You will be responsible for all packaging and shipping to and from ORIGIN PC.

Aka expensive to ship possibly...

This program sounds nice, but it would be likely cheaper to sell locally and do it yourself...

On 10/1/2018 at 12:07 PM, LeapFrogMasterRace said:

For people too lazy to do their own hobby 

What about people who work a lot, have the money but simply don't have the time to spend hours researching and putting things together. For example i'm on a 40 hour week, i have 3 hours when i get back from work before i'm off to sleep. Mix that with real life things such as property maintenance and that very quickly leaves you with not much time left. I for one think this is a great idea; however i didn't notice how much this "privilege" costs