First game you played and loved

Nineshadow

Harrier Jump Jet on3 floppy discs !   yeah and I still love it more than X-Plane X , the scenery was crap and graphics ho hum but the chase and dogfights were pretty real. Even had airpockets and turblance n stuff It was put together for the RAF to co-vertly screen possible candidates if there was a need to recruit trainee pilots fast. and all on 3 floppies. funniest part was after trashing 3 jets in a day, you were called up and told to pack your bags and try lawn mowing for an occupation.

Grand Prix Circuit for DOS!

So awesome!

First 3D game was NFS:Hot Pursuit on Windows 98. Played it to death. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Grand Prix Circuit for DOS!

So awesome!

First 3D game was NFS:Hot Pursuit on Windows 98. Played it to death. 

Oh, NFS Hot Pursuit was awesome!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Games I really loved and played to death were Age of Mythology for PC and Fable 1 for original Xbox.

Ahh, those times :)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I honestly can't remember.... too many years ago, and I played too many games as a kid.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

First game I playes must be or freddy fish, or Crash Bandicoot. 
First game I loved = Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. I've played that game for thousands en thousands of hours... (not proud of it though) 

First game played, GTA San Andreas, first game I loved, Black Hawk Down :) I was 3 give or take cant remember

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

Pokemon Gold. Oh my childhood. Also CS 1.6 and the early days of Maplestory.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

First games were Pong, Horace Goes Skiing and other ZX Spectrum crap.

First game I loved was Doom.

Nothing to see here - move along.

Got to be Crash Bandicoot! Loved that game.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Pokémon Gold for me. I'd played a few games before, and even completed one or two, but they were just some fun way to kill time for me. Once I played Pokémon Gold for about 15 minutes on my brother's Gameboy I got sooo jealous that I begged my parents to get me it too. I got Pokémon Silver, which I guess I would consider to be one of my favorite games of my childhood, as that's the one that I completed, but it's not the one that I played first.

A bunch of NES games, as that was my first system. Mario and stuff.

But the first games I loved were on Mac OS. Escape Velocity (space game/ economic sim) by Ambrosia Software and the Marathon games (FPS) by Bungie. (Before they sold out)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Don't remember the 1st but I do remember the "Aha!" game. Ultima III/Origin (when it was Indy). Star Raiders too.

Sys was an Atari 800 /w 4k ram (upgraded to 48k), running at a blistering 1.7(?) mega-hurts.

Midtown Madness 2

I still play it. Its a fun little racing game that lets you explore San Francisco and London. I was so happy when I learned it had mods a few years ago.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Sonic on megadrive :) . Also loved crash bandicoot on ps1

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

Battle City

My PC: CPU: Intel Core i3 3220, MB: ASUS P8P67 LE, GPU: Palit Jetstream GTX 670, RAM: 4GB 1333mhz DDR3, Storage: 750GB Hitachi, PSU: CoolerMaster G650M 80+ Bronze, Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus, Case: Multirama, Display: Acer x229w 22" 1680x1050, Keyboard: Logitech K120, Mouse: Steelseries Kinzu v2, Sound: Logitech 2.1 system

First game i played: Counter-Strike 1.6

First game i loved: Warcraft 3

CPU - Intel Core i5-4440 @ 3.1GHz | MOBO - ASUS H97-PLUS | RAM - Kingston HyperX 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz |

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Storage - Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate HDD, 1TB WD Caviar Blue HDD |

Chassis - Corsair 400R | PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 720W |

Super Mario world for my SP. I lost my SP with that game in it. Though I did get another SP I never was able to get that game again :(

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

Reading the post in this tread makes me feel very old. The very 1st gamed I played was Pong when I was very little. The first game I liked the most was Pitfall on atari. I feel in love with PC gaming with the very 1st start craft. I'm a gaming gezzer

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

Sonic Heroes. Love the game no matter how long the levels are or how slippery the controls are.

Halo 3 was the first game I played that I loved.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro