After apologizing Elon Musk doubles down on pedo comment

spartaman64

I didn't know whole story. So it seems that another guy started everything by stating Musk can put his submarine in his rear hole. Well, that's quite rude statement, I would be insulted and upset if someone would say something like that about me & react too. However I still think Musk shouldn't call him "pedo". It's serious accusation. He could use some other words like idiot or something like that...

On 9/18/2018 at 2:36 PM, J.b091 said:

I didn't know whole story. So it seems that another guy started everything by stating Musk can put his submarine in his rear hole. Well, that's quite rude statement, I would be insulted and upset if someone would say something like that about me & react too. However I still think Musk shouldn't call him "pedo". It's serious accusation. He could use some other words like idiot or something like that...

On 9/18/2018 at 10:23 AM, Trik'Stari said:

I mean, the guy did say something completely uncalled for, I can't blame Musk for retaliating.

Did he go overboard? Yes. Is the lawsuit going to go through? I doubt it. Elon will either settle out of court, or a judge will throw it out as two guys acting like children.

If I was Musk, I would bet on the latter. A decent Judge would scold them both and dismiss the case because the entire thing is just asinine.

I believe he said that because musk was trying to undermine the authority of the person in charge of the operation https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/jul/10/elon-musk-queries-expertise-of-thai-cave-rescue-officials I was pretty angry also when I read about musk's response to the Chief of the operation and he tried to pit one of the divers against his leader basically