Your most hated meme/ term/ phrase in tech?

use the arrow keys

Use Page Down and Page Up keys!

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

I can't STAND IT when people say they know the ins and outs of a computer when really they don't know jack.

Someone said to me they where awesome with computers and he was proclaiming to be the best computer genius ever and he wanted to upgrade the RAM in his Laptop, he went out and got hold of Desktop RAM > >!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7950X3D | Cooler: NZXT Kraken 360 2023 Edition | Motherboard: Asus X670-P Wi-Fi |  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MT/s

GPU: XFX AMD Radeon 7800XT | PSU: NZXT C1000 | Storage: Corsair MP600 Core XT 2TB | Case: NZXT H7 Flow

CPU-Z Validation

i hate twitter horney people that like tweet realy deep shit like "bla bla i cant live without you" I HATE THOSE PEOPLE

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Dumbass at school who thinks he's super tech savvy when he's really just a kid who plays minecraft. Damn stupid people.

I know exactly how you feel.

Giving people air since never.

'Have you tried turning it off and back on again?'

You can't hate on the most useful question when someone tell you there is a problem with their computer on the phone :D

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Why is it that tech people feel inherently superior intellectually than other people just because they know more about their own hobby/profession than people for whom tech is not their hobby/profession?

YES! this! i second this but i can also give you a sort of makeshift answer, the thing is .. having tech as a hobby or not, almost everyone uses it and has it, unlike many other hobbies alot of people are very heavy users even dependant on the tech, they just don't know how to use it properly unlike you. Ofcourse there are exceptions to this.

I can't STAND IT when people say they know the ins and outs of a computer when really they don't know jack.

Someone said to me they where awesome with computers and he was proclaiming to be the best computer genius ever and he wanted to upgrade the RAM in his Laptop, he went out and got hold of Desktop RAM > >!

I have done that before... Made me very depressed when I got home and realized it was not the right kind. I had to beg my mom for it too. 

I could have bought 2-3 PS2 games for the price of it.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Everyone in my town thinks that the monitor is the computer. Really makes me mad when they say it.

Computer Specs: CPU: i7 3770k, GPU: EVGA GTX 770, PSU: Corsair HX 850W, Case: Fractal Design R4, Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD65, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 240 Pin DDR3, Corsair H100i Liquid CPU CoolerKingston HyperX 240GB SSD (OS), WD 1TB HDD Black Edition

SLI = SLY

ATI instead of AMD

Nvidia crossfire / AMD sli

Oh god you can't beat the guy at my school, he claims to own a indi game company, walks around school in formal uniform pretending that he is talking to his business partners, also claims he had an individual role in the design of the nvidia gaming controller.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrLucas265

see for yourself

Had to see for myself...I watched his "S3 Trailer 2" literally nothing except blowing up my subwoofer.

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

i hate it when people pronounce wifi as "weeee-feeee"

| Corsair 900D | i7-4770K | ASUS Maximus VI Formula | SLI ASUS Geforce GTX780 | EK & Alphacool WaterCooling | 

| Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 32GB | | Two Corsair Neutron GTX Series 240GB SSD | Corsair AX1200i |

| Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Two Seagate Barracuda 4TB  | Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit |http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/189392-corsair-900d-sli-watercooled-refresh-and-new-setup/#entry2550514

I would like you to take a look at this.

Haha, if you change the font in skype to comic sans the smiley face turns to an unhappy one :P

Every 60 seconds in Africa...

A minute passes.

" I have an i7 , what do you have "

while I'm at it

" I have an iPhoneX / S4 , what do you have "

In my hometown, "computer" includes the case, guts, monitor, keyboard and all the other stuff. But when they're referring to the case and its guts, they call it "CPU" which I get annoyed every time I hear it.

I hate when computer tower stands are called CPU Stands: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=node%3D572238&field-keywords=CPU+Stand&rh=n%3A172282%2Cn%3A541966%2Cn%3A193870011%2Cn%3A572238%2Ck%3ACPU+Stand

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

i hate it when people pronounce wifi as "weeee-feeee"

how about "Wiffy"? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow573P88gBo

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

"my computer is better than yours, you got an i5 and I have an i7"

- "and what do you do? Heavy video editing or rendering?"

-"facebook, duh"

.___________.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

"Dude, you're internet is too slow, get more ram !!!"

AMD FX 8350, ASUS GTX 770 DirectCUII, ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0, CORSAIR TX 750, CORSAIR VEANGENCE BLACK 8GB'S 1600Mhz, Hyper 212 evo, Aerocool Strike-X GT, Crucial M4 128GB SSD, Seagate Baracuda 2TB, Asus CrapReader 

For me, it is "future proof". Nothing is future proof, dummy! My god, does it annoy me. Next to that is people who shorten "mobile phone" to "mobile" and "microwave" to "micro". Those last two actually make me almost want to slap them across the face with all my might. So what are your tech-related pet peeves in vocabularies?

How about "Oh! I have a virus!" "man i need more gb's of ram" "i know allot of about computer" "I have intel (i7) and amd geforce"

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

"Dude, you're internet is too slow, get more ram !!!"

Never heard of that actually 

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

"my computer is better than yours, you got an i5 and I have an i7"

- "and what do you do? Heavy video editing or rendering?"

-"facebook, duh"

.___________.

My friend got a i7 for $800 computer pre built and said he browses web and plays minecraft. my ass fell of from laughing.

i3 or lower. browsing hd vids adn everyday low power stuff

i5 mostly gaming

i7 rendering and photo edit (gaming youtubers use for rendering gaming)

this is mostly intel. amd has its place here as well such as 6300s are mid and anything lower is i3 and lower. 8350 is i7 grade (beats it sometimes, even the 3820 at gaming and streaming, core modules) not a fan boy though

Lag and frame rate drops bother me. When someone says they are lagging when they drops frames i correct them.

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

" I have an i7 , what do you have "

while I'm at it

" I have an iPhoneX / S4 , what do you have "

best name ever that phenom

I hate when people confuse nerd with intellgience

failed at school

"won" in life

4 rules:

1.FOLLOW THE RULES

2. Relgion

3. Mind, soul, upper body

4. Computer Eng