Well TTL can't keep himself from showing off unreleased corsair cases

theroflcopta

I searched if this was posted before and didn't find much soooo.... TTL Totally just spilled the beans (Again) About the 150d the corsair ITX case. He doesn't really seem that good at containing his excitement about things he shouldn't talk about : P

http://youtu.be/EWpEZRonx3M?t=4m29s

He shows off a case where he has taped over and drawn over some numbers and letters, But you can easily tell it is a Mini ITX corsair case in their obsidian line. 

(Pic in case you don't want to watch the video)

post-7478-0-69702700-1388315058.png

But yeah this appears to be the rumored 150d from corsair. Very cool to see this coming out although I guess it was only a matter of time haha.

What features do you want to see in this case? Leave your thoughts below : ) 

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I searched if this was posted before and didn't find much soooo.... TTL Totally just spilled the beans (Again) About the 150d the corsair ITX case. He doesn't really seem that good at containing his excitement about things he shouldn't talk about : P

http://youtu.be/EWpEZRonx3M?t=4m29s

He shows off a case where he has taped over and drawn over some numbers and letters, But you can easily tell it is a Mini ITX corsair case in their obsidian line. 

(Pic in case you don't want to watch the video)

attachicon.gif150d.PNG

But yeah this appears to be the rumored 150d from corsair. Very cool to see this coming out although I guess it was only a matter of time haha.

What features do you want to see in this case? Leave your thoughts below : ) 

Leaked ages ago on another website, pictures have been on OCN for weeks and even Linus has instagramed photo's of it. Corsair and Asus stuff get leaked all the time since they are such a recognizable name and yeah

lol

Leaked ages ago on another website, pictures have been on OCN for weeks and even Linus has instagramed photo's of it. Corsair and Asus stuff get leaked all the time since they are such a recognizable name and yeah

lol

I been out of the loop fir a bit since the holidays have been going xD

Aight thanks for being vigilant. If a mod could take this down that'd be swell : D

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

I been out of the loop fir a bit since the holidays have been going xD

Aight thanks for being vigilant. If a mod could take this down that'd be swell : D

I'm usually not a wannabe mod like that but I literally just came from the other thread lol.  :rolleyes:

TTL, he knows about cases before corsair even does

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I can clearly make out 250D.

Case: Thermaltake Versa H35 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x (@4.0Ghz) Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 | MOBO: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3333Mhz | GPU: MSI ARMOR 8GB OC GTX 1070 | Storage: SAMSUNG 970 EVO 250GB, 1TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM | PSU: Corsair CX750M

Darn I was really hoping there would be a One Direction Obsidian SKU...

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

so the 150 is the smallest D around?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

lol ttl loves to tease cases. If anyone remembers when the cm storm trooper and storm stryker were just coming out he was like well I can't talk about it, but I can show it in a video.