can 1050ti run a 35 Asus and two 27 Asus monitors???!!

hi I am wondering if gigabyte 1050ti can run one Asus XG35VQ 35' and two Asus PG279Q 27'' 

It will, but only with two of them at 144Hz. The last one will have to connect over DVI, which doesn't have enough bandwidth to do 144Hz 1440p

EDIT: I misread the specs on the 35" on, but anyway, the DVI output will only be able to drive 60Hz on any of those panels if you can connect them to it.

And it also depends on which 1050 Ti, the first one I saw had a DP, HDMI, and DVI. Then I went back and saw others with other port configurations.

Considering how the question is asked.

How many inches your display is don't matter. The resolution is what's important. :) 
Like if your graphics card is able to provide steady 60fps at 1920x1080 resolution on a 19' display, it will provide 60fps at 1920x1080 on a 65' display. 

Bigger monitors = bigger pixels = bigger processing power

Do you think you have enough processing power to scale for the difference in area?

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

14 hours ago, Cheezdoodlez said:

Considering how the question is asked.

How many inches your display is don't matter. The resolution is what's important. :) 
Like if your graphics card is able to provide steady 60fps at 1920x1080 resolution on a 19' display, it will provide 60fps at 1920x1080 on a 65' display. 

yes i know that i just insert the size with the model.

the total resolution is 8560*1440

15 hours ago, M.Yurizaki said:

It will, but only with two of them at 144Hz. The last one will have to connect over DVI, which doesn't have enough bandwidth to do 144Hz 1440p

EDIT: I misread the specs on the 35" on, but anyway, the DVI output will only be able to drive 60Hz on any of those panels if you can connect them to it.

And it also depends on which 1050 Ti, the first one I saw had a DP, HDMI, and DVI. Then I went back and saw others with other port configurations.

https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-N105TG1-GAMING-4GD#kf

this is my graphic card :)

37 minutes ago, HammodeGamer said:

I dug around a little more and found the monitors only have HDMI 1.4 :( So unfortunately that means only one monitor will have high refresh rate on the graphics card. You need something with three DisplayPorts. 

6 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

I dug around a little more and found the monitors only have HDMI 1.4 :( So unfortunately that means only one monitor will have high refresh rate on the graphics card. You need something with three DisplayPorts. 

the performance doesn't madder for me now because i will get a new PC. i can run the 35 on a displayport  and the first 27 on a HDMI and the second on a dvi to HDMI converter what do you think?

2 hours ago, HammodeGamer said:

the performance doesn't madder for me now because i will get a new PC. i can run the 35 on a displayport  and the first 27 on a HDMI and the second on a dvi to HDMI converter what do you think?

You can use the HDMI ports. You don't need the DVI one.

40 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

You can use the HDMI ports. You don't need the DVI one.

Thanks Man

:D

It'll connect but no way you'll game on it. You can manually run the HDMI at 100hz+ through Nvidia control panel. I'm running 117hz on my HDMI. 

That's an F in the profile pic