NSA Surveillance is now Legal

cjeffcoatjr

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

GONVERMENT

That made my night :P

Also is anyone surprised, lets be honest?

It doesn't matter

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

That made my night :P

Also is anyone surprised, lets be honest?

It doesn't matter

I'm so in shock that i can't even spell government right.

Interested in Business and Technology

I need to move to Canada.

Im trying to convince my family. Not as much government bullshit.

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

FUCK YOU USA , FUCK YOU OBAMA, FUCK YOU USA GONVERMENT

Preach it

remember people, this is a COURT ruling

no matter how stupid in concept, cost, time, etc etc - the only purpose of the court system is to judge based off the legal system

I hate the NSA as much as anyone else, but I don't think a court ruling will be the NSA's downfall - it will probably be a combination of public outcry and protest

Im trying to convince my family. Not as much government bullshit.

Well our Prime Minister wants to be "More Like America" and is allowing companies to take many of our resources nearly free of charge, as long as they do the mining of course. Trust me its going to shit here just as much as for America

Well our Prime Minister wants to be "More Like America" and is allowing companies to take many of our resources nearly free of charge, as long as they do the mining of course. Trust me its going to shit here just as much as for America

But I like syrup...

Definitely move to canada, closer to linus lol, but our government is doing the same thing they just haven't had a leak yet

Move to the Netherlands, like what I did. Or better yet let's go to the Moon!  :blink:

Dreams a side, f**k you USA!!!!! :angry:

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

This is what it is come to....

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Move to the Netherlands, like what I did. Or better yet let's go to the Moon!  :blink:

Dreams a side, f**k you USA!!!!! :angry:

Hmmm... The beer might be a good driving point for my dad. Thats also where the company he works for is based...

I need to move to Canada.

why canada is just another puppet controlled by the USA, we will soon follow have very similar legislation.
Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Guys... this isn't the end. It has to get escalated to Supreme Court now, since it's a complete contrast to another judge's ruling that it was unconstitutional. Move to other countries all you want, the NSA will follow.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/16/justice/nsa-surveillance-court-ruling/

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

lulz, Skybox One best NSA spying device ever, even with camera and stuff. Soon they will legalize NSA spying as a whole.

And does it even matter if the legalize it? Since they obey law so much...

Think about it guys. Before snowden when all these countries like China, UAE, Saudi Arabia, India were investing millions and pressuring companies to make internet traffic, phone calls and other data transmission more transparent to their intelligence services, were you all just sitting back and thinking That our boys were chilling out quietly and observing our liberties? How naive were you all when you thought that the US isnt turning on your laptop cameras and using your microphones to snoop on you? How do you think we catch all these terrorists that try to blow up times square and planes etc? You think they dont have a profile of every one of you?  

I mean, I think we all knew this was happening, we just didnt care. We joked about it sure but that was it. Now that we know what we already knew, why the outrage? I dont get it.

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Well The PM is banning all Syrup, Beavers, Igloos, Tim Hortons, Jim Carrey, dougnuts, Hockey, and everything else good about canada.

DAMMIT

lulz, Skybox One best NSA spying device ever, even with camera and stuff. Soon they will legalize NSA spying as a whole.

And does it even matter if the legalize it? Since they obey law so much...

Because its just giving them more freedom. If this keeps on going, the upcoming generation wont know the definition of privacy, and thats a sad fact. 

Britney Spears mode on?

Khnhf8u.jpg

Thanks Obama

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.