Can someone help me identify this graphics card?

PortzJ

I’m thinking about buying this but the person has no idea what it is. I think it is a GTX 760 Windforce. Can anyone help me out

B72BEC5B-C826-4B7D-BB4B-C31085F49904.jpeg

AAD0426E-C131-47EE-AD68-39D4B8178749.jpeg

B4B3E9E4-28DB-4926-B7CA-9054C869BF7F.jpeg

Thanks,

Portz:D

is the person you're buying it from smart enough to just install it in there system and check?

Unfortunately that sticker wont help us, as that is the serial number. A number unique to the card you're holding. Check if there is any product name on the PCIE slot, particularly on the fan side of the video card.

Looks to be a R9 200 series Gigabyte card, like a 290(x)

EDIT: looking at some pictures online, it fits an R9 270X Gigabyte the best.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

What does the rest of the sticker say? Usually it's somewhere on there in my experience.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

14 minutes ago, PortzJ said:

I’m thinking about buying this but the person has no idea what it is. I think it is a GTX 760 Windforce. Can anyone help me out

I think that might be a R9 270X.

EDIT: Defo some sort of R9 card anyway.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

The person selling it is selling it for $60 dollars and doesn’t know how to do that

Thanks,

1 minute ago, PortzJ said:

The person selling it is selling it for $60 dollars and doesn’t know how to do that

Just ask for one more picture, basically you need to see the part that he covers with his thumb in the first picture. Right there on the PCB will be the model number

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, Minibois said:

Just ask for one more picture, basically you need to see the part that he covers with his thumb in the first picture. Right there on the PCB will be the model number

correct. 

She/Her

Just now, firelighter487 said:

or 290X.. 

https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Graphics-Card/GV-R929XOC-4GD#ov

but it doesn't have the connector up top like in the photo's OP provided.. 

PCB layout does not match.

I'm still thinking low-mid end R9 cards. Maybe it might be a mid-range GTX 9xx card.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

crazy idea, take a pc with you when you're going to pick it up.. 

No... that's an insane idea ;)

Just now, DildorTheDecent said:

PCB layout does not match.

already corrected it... oops. 

She/Her

1 minute ago, Christophe Corazza said:

No... that's an insane idea ;)

already removed it. it's late where i live and i'm tired. if i'm tired i get bad idea's lol

She/Her

They are selling a two cards. She has them titled as a nvidia GeForce 960 for $80 and then the windforce graphics Card for $60.

so it could be a 9xx something 

Thanks,

already removed it. it's late where i live and i'm tired. if i'm tired i get bad idea's lol

Hahaha xD

1 minute ago, firelighter487 said:

Geen probleem... het is hier ook laat hoor ;)

Are those fair prices at all? 

Thanks,

PCB backside seems to match this: https://www.vortez.net/articles_pages/gigabyte_r9_270x_windforce_3x_review,5.html

eBay has 270Xs selling for around $10 - $20 higher than $60. Bit of a bargain here if it is a 270X.

In the second picture the mobo has D33006 and that’s coming back to other things but I may just buy it 

Thanks,

AAD0426E-C131-47EE-AD68-39D4B8178749.jpeg.7c08be8f0c881dffca43402368701e8f.jpeg
Gigabyte-R9-270X-WF-OC-4.jpg

this is confirmed an AMD R9 270x, same exact PCB.

there's no gigabyte R9 270 with 3 fans.
R9 280 has 2 of the Crossfire connectors, and the PCB is very different.
same with R9 290 etc etc.

R7 360, R9 370 etc etc all have redesigned coolers

AMD HD 7xxx series has different coolers also.

and there's no way in hell an nvidia card has the exact same PCB.
also i've looked at all the GTX 7xx series (because they have the same cooler) and they have a VERY different PCB design.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

5 minutes ago, PortzJ said:

In the second picture the mobo has D33006 and that’s coming back to other things but I may just buy it 

It would be better than what you've got for sure.

Just give it a clean first.

33 minutes ago, PortzJ said:

The person selling it is selling it for $60 dollars

$ 60 is a nice deal for this card.

I would definitely go for it.

Looks like you have an R9 270X there. $60 for that is a heck of a deal.

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

So this guy said he would do them both for 100  together. I have gtx 750 ti oc edition. Would these be better? 

Thanks,