Best series/movies/shows/etc to watch on Netflix!!

LIQUIDFOX00200

What are the Best series/movies/shows/etc to watch on Netflix!! I have watch some shows like stranger things, Money heist, Boss baby, iron fist, defenders, Jessica Jones.

please suggest some good shows to watch on Netflix!!

parks and rec

holes

doctor strange

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

Okay!! Anymore shows to suggest?? Something relevant/related to tv show money heist?? I really like money heist!!

If you like scifi I recommend 'The 100'. Also the show 'Reign' is really good if you are into history/drama shows. I also like 'Designated Survivor'. 

"To the wise, life is a problem; to the fool, a solution" (Marcus Aurelius)

Just this week I have been away and wanted some things to watch, so I downloaded Kick-ass and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Both have similar humor and I found them hilarious and an easy watch (something I don't have with most movies).

Both especially fun if you're kinda geeky/nerdy. Kick-ass for comic book/super hero nerds and Scott Pilgrim for videogames.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine is also fun. Keep in mind that all of these are comedy by the way.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Altered Carbon 

Black mirror

Jim Gaffigan is a funny comedian and I really like his stuff (he's clean if you want to watch it with someone else)

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

Is Mindhunter and money heist is crime based?? I like to watch mindhunter!! I like tv shows like mindhunter,money heist,13 reasons why and stranger things.

i watched stranger things but I didn’t watched 13 reason why yet!! Any suggestion based on them?? I also like sci-fi but not too much like lost in space and altered carbon!!

2 minutes ago, LIQUIDFOX00200 said:

Is Mindhunter and money heist is crime based?? I like to watch mindhunter!! I like tv shows like mindhunter,money heist,13 reasons why and stranger things.

i watched stranger things but I didn’t watched 13 reason why yet!! Any suggestion based on them?? I also like sci-fi but not too much like lost in space and altered carbon!!

Lost is space is quite good, and I like it but altered carbon is too dramatic.

11 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

Mindhunter and Money Heist are both crime based, and the ones I mentioned are mostly crime based with a touch of sci-fi outside of That 70s Show which is a comedy.

yeah i like crime based with touch of sci fi, going to watch mindhunters any other suggestions?? 

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

Punisher/Lucifer/Gotham/Iron Fist/Luke Cage are all probably up your alley.

okay. i will also watch them too!! Thanks!!:)

Big mouth

bordertown

Drugs inc.

i like trains 🙂

In the UK we don't have as much choice but i've personally really liked

Travellers

House MD

Stargate Atlantis

The Mortal Instruments: Shadowhunters

Suits

Person of Interest

Top Gear (only up until the original 3 left)

HIMYM

FRIENDS

Jessica Jones

As for Films; i don't tend to watch many films on Netflix but i'd recomomend

Spectral (Interesting Concept)

Most other films are previously released blockbusters which i don't really wanna watch anyway

15 minutes ago, Tcrumpen said:

In the UK we don't have as much choice but i've personally really liked

Travellers

House MD

Stargate Atlantis

The Mortal Instruments: Shadowhunters

Suits

Person of Interest

Top Gear (only up until the original 3 left)

HIMYM

FRIENDS

Jessica Jones

As for Films; i don't tend to watch many films on Netflix but i'd recomomend

Spectral (Interesting Concept)

Most other films are previously released blockbusters which i don't really wanna watch anyway

I think I might have a different UK Netflix to you, because I'm sure I've seen everything everyone else has mentioned above you on my Netflix xD

EDIT: I already have the SG - Atlantis bluray rips, but nice to see that it's on Netflix too!

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

1 hour ago, Ezzy-525 said:

I think I might have a different UK Netflix to you, because I'm sure I've seen everything everyone else has mentioned above you on my Netflix xD

EDIT: I already have the SG - Atlantis bluray rips, but nice to see that it's on Netflix too!

SG:A was on Netflix when i first got it a few years ago, now it's not on there

On 5/13/2018 at 4:33 AM, LIQUIDFOX00200 said:

What are the Best series/movies/shows/etc to watch on Netflix!! I have watch some shows like stranger things, Money heist, Boss baby, iron fist, defenders, Jessica Jones.

please suggest some good shows to watch on Netflix!!

Lost In Space, The Rain, Criminal Minds, Blue Bloods, Colony, The Black List, NCIS, Starwars Rouge One, Altered Carbon, Bright, Blame! (Anime). 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.