Can i see avengers infinity war without having seen black panther and not be lost

ImRyan
4 hours ago, AnonymousGuy said:

Thanks for this info.  I haven't seen any of the Avengers movies so I guess I'm not going to see this one either if it isn't standalone.

Nope it's not standalone at all.

Do you enjoy the Marvel movies? If so, you should see the rest of them - especially Avengers 1 and 2.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

On 30/04/2018 at 8:20 AM, Lathlaer said:

Watch this:

As someone who has seen all the MCU films I can attest that it summarizes MCU well enough.

That helped. I just want Black Panther and Infinity Wars when they come out on blu ray, and next year Dark Phoenix.

Linus is my fetish.

I think you can get away with not having watched Black Panther with no problem though I wonder what they are going to do once the Avengers film series is over hopefully they won't drag it even further as such we fans have a year of patient waiting to do.

It would be better if MARVEL licensed all their movies and shows to one subscription based network so people could watch all of them in one place. Netflix has most of the movies but some are still missing and I hate to watch movies on janky websites.

25 minutes ago, Tarun10 said:

It would be better if MARVEL licensed all their movies and shows to one subscription based network so people could watch all of them in one place. Netflix has most of the movies but some are still missing and I hate to watch movies on janky websites.

I suspect that once the Disney streaming platform launches (maybe sometime next year) and it will be exactly what you need ;-)

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

8 hours ago, Lathlaer said:

I suspect that once the Disney streaming platform launches (maybe sometime next year) and it will be exactly what you need ;-)

Oh wow great. Looking forward to it.

Yes you can go and see it without seeing Black Panther. I would however say you should have seen Civil War, Spiderman Homecoming and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

|| CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (@3.9GHz) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B350 Plus || Cooler: Arctic Freezer 33 eSports Edition || GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB C16 (@2933MHz) || SSD: SanDisk 128GB || HDD: WD Blue 2TB, Toshiba 2TB, Transcend 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM550x || Case: Fractal Design Focus G || Monitor: 2x AOC 23” I2369VM IPS Full HD, Samsung 32" LED TV Monitor || Mouse: Logitech G703 Wireless || Keyboard: Cooler Master MK750 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) || Speakers: Dell Stereo Speakers || Headphones: Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT / Samsung Galaxy Buds ||

As long as you have seen civil war, you will be fine not seeing black panther. 

9 hours ago, Inversion said:

Yes you can go and see it without seeing Black Panther. I would however say you should have seen Civil War, Spiderman Homecoming and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

If you haven't seen Thor Ragnarok you will be extremely lost at the start, and likely through Thor's storyline in Infinity War. 

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 64GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Razer Deathstalker v2 / Razer Basilisk v3 Pro / Sennheiser HD 600

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / iPhone 15 Pro Max

10 hours ago, vetali said:

As long as you have seen civil war, you will be fine not seeing black panther. 

If you haven't seen Thor Ragnarok you will be extremely lost at the start, and likely through Thor's storyline in Infinity War. 

That is true. Tbh I forgot about Ragnarok

|| CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (@3.9GHz) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B350 Plus || Cooler: Arctic Freezer 33 eSports Edition || GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB C16 (@2933MHz) || SSD: SanDisk 128GB || HDD: WD Blue 2TB, Toshiba 2TB, Transcend 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM550x || Case: Fractal Design Focus G || Monitor: 2x AOC 23” I2369VM IPS Full HD, Samsung 32" LED TV Monitor || Mouse: Logitech G703 Wireless || Keyboard: Cooler Master MK750 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) || Speakers: Dell Stereo Speakers || Headphones: Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT / Samsung Galaxy Buds ||

Yes, you just need a rough idea of who black panther is and that wakanda is a very advanced nation.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just watch everything. :P

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

I feel like the only true movies that are needed before Infinity wars are Civil war and Ragnarok. Black panther, Spider man and Doctor strange, while all are good movies and explain some small things that show up in the Avengers movie, dont necessarily have key plot point's that need prerequisite knowledge to comprehend. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25