TROUBLE WITH 2 PSUS PLS HELP!

Chopsoki

I currently have a prebuilt ultra small form factor desktop and I bought a gtx 1060 and pcie extender cable. The power supply is only 200 watts and I have a new psu that is 500w. I have been trying to use the second psu to power my gpu but when I jump it after like a minute the psu turns off. Thanks

Are you just jumping it then leaving the 24 pin alone? you might need to install a permament jumper the whole time its running. If you havent already try leaving a paper clip in those pins

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

1 hour ago, Chopsoki said:

I currently have a prebuilt ultra small form factor desktop and I bought a gtx 1060 and pcie extender cable. The power supply is only 200 watts and I have a new psu that is 500w. I have been trying to use the second psu to power my gpu but when I jump it after like a minute the psu turns off. Thanks

What PSU are you talking about? Name Maker + Model!
And what components.

With what you said, I'd probably say throw away the 500W because I assume some shit like Linkworld and LC (not LC-Power).

Something for like 10-20 Bucks...

And the 200W is not enough but given the Wattage its a special form factor and can not be replaced easily so you kinda got a problem...

Adaptors are a very bad idea on some Systems that connect the drive cables to the Motherboard.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"