Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

7 minutes ago, JoaoPRSousa said:

The front looks like shit... :/

yeah but it's a supercharged AW11 for a grand!

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

2 minutes ago, FuzzyYellow said:

Manky AF tho...

You could get it and just hope it isn't a money pit... IDK (project car bruh)

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

1 minute ago, FuzzyYellow said:

no, it is a super charge AW11 FOR ONLY A GRAND!

that super charge stuff must be some ailen tech....

Ayyy dis place is empty, PM me some stuff i can put here, quote something some dude said or whatever (username of author/submitter will me tagged unless you dont want that)

1 hour ago, bcredeur97 said:

Inb4 turkey and Russia go to war

The two are allies, I guarantee you it was someone not affiliated with the Turkish government.

1 hour ago, bcredeur97 said:

Inb4 turkey and Russia go to war

I'll just.. Move all my things into my basement.. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

im looking for a 70s "woody" cressida wagon to put a s2k engine and transmission in, would go for maximum na power witch should result in something cool.

just look at the beautifully ugly brick of 70s nostalgia:

last ned.jpg

Ayyy dis place is empty, PM me some stuff i can put here, quote something some dude said or whatever (username of author/submitter will me tagged unless you dont want that)

3 minutes ago, OleST said:

im looking for a 70s "woody" cressida wagon to put a s2k engine and transmission in, would go for maximum na power witch should result in something cool.

just look at the beautifully ugly brick of 70s nostalgia:

last ned.jpg

And better brakes i'm guessing? xD 

Would be a really cool daily driver when its finished

1979-Toyota-Cressida-Wagon.jpg

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

3 minutes ago, techswede said:

And better brakes i'm guessing? xD 

Would be a really cool daily driver when its finished

yes, bigger brakes have to be added, longchamp or impul rims too... (as i said further up here, i dont have a car yet, im just a teen with big dreams and an empty wallet xD )

Just now, OleST said:

yes, bigger brakes have to be added, longchamp impul rims too... (as i said further up here, i dont have a car yet, im just a teen with big dreams and an empty wallet xD )

Well good luck finding one when your wallet isn't as empty xD

I can't imagine the old cressidas are easy to find nowadays. Much like the old KE corollas 

1 minute ago, techswede said:

Well good luck finding one when your wallet isn't as empty xD

I can't imagine the old cressidas are easy to find nowadays. Much like the old KE corollas 

cressidas arent really that popular, they seem to be quite common in denmark, germany andeven here in norway. a "woody" wagon was on ebay for cheap not too long ago.

Just now, OleST said:

cressidas arent really that popular, they seem to be quite common in denmark, germany andeven here in norway. a "woody" wagon was on ebay for cheap not too long ago.

Haven't seen any for sale lately here in sweden :/

Just now, techswede said:

Haven't seen any for sale lately here in sweden :/

they usualy live in garages, abandoned by old people...

1 minute ago, OleST said:

they usualy live in garages, abandoned by old people...

Oh i know.. There was a blue KE30 rotting underneath a tarp at a property i worked at a few years ago.

Offered to buy it but the guy wanted to keep it and restore it later. Its probably still there -_-

Offered to buy it but the guy wanted to keep it and restore it later

this usualy means "no, im perfectly happy with this rare classic just rotting away"

10 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

So in Berlin a Semi drove in to people killing at least 9 so far. Y'all need more guns to Bonnie & Clyde this shit.

A regular handgun won't do much in that situation

10 minutes ago, OleST said:

this usualy means "no, im perfectly happy with this rare classic just rotting away"

It was pretty far gone when i saw it. 

Just now, techswede said:

You've never seen what 9mm or .45 ACP will do to a vehicle, have you?

Just now, AlwaysFSX said:

You've never seen what 9mm or .45 ACP will do to a vehicle, have you?

It won't stop a semi. That's for damn sure

220px-QF_40mm_Mk1_CFB_Borden_1.jpg

handgun :ph34r:

nothing handheld will bring a semi to a dead stop but something like a 44 magnum wil do wonders to its engine...

2 minutes ago, techswede said:

For one they're surprisingly good at putting holes in important things for vehicles, but that's kinda not the point of "Bonnie & Clyde-ing" a vehicle. You have a bigass windshield on these, you try to hit the person. You get a handful of people and you're making Swiss cheese.

3787c3c1-3077-46d2-aec0-ed0d6c7d124b_800

1 minute ago, AlwaysFSX said:

For one they're surprisingly good at putting holes in important things for vehicles, but that's kinda not the point of "Bonnie & Clyde-ing" a vehicle. You have a bigass windshield on these, you try to hit the person. You get a handful of people and you're making Swiss cheese.

that is so MURRICA

imagine this, guy passed out at the wheel about to plow into a mall. *shoot him* WTF?

1 minute ago, OleST said:

that is so MURRICA

imagine this, guy passed out at the wheel about to plow into a mall. *shoot him* WTF?

Its suspected to have been a deliberate attack. But i still doubt the second amendment would've helped at all in that situation.