Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

well i only had cars in mind... you do have a point lol

One time on gravel and all the tread is gone! :lol:

I've been subbed to this thread for too long, I need to contribute something lol. I like cars that are modified in interesting ways or aren't "mainstream" in terms of parts(LS is boring, yo). I just saw this on 1320 and got a good laugh:

But it got me thinking; If you put a Cumins in a Mustang to make it a Cumstang, would putting a Cummins in a Camaro make it a Cumaro? Lol, I think I should abandon my twin turbo "Camaro Truck" idea and make the Cumaro come true xD(If only I didn't sell the shell for my old Camaro, damn lol).

I've been subbed to this thread for too long, I need to contribute something lol. I like cars that are modified in interesting ways or aren't "mainstream" in terms of parts(LS is boring, yo). I just saw this on 1320 and got a good laugh:

But it got me thinking; If you put a Cumins in a Mustang to make it a Cumstang, would putting a Cummins in a Camaro make it a Cumaro? Lol, I think I should abandon my twin turbo "Camaro Truck" idea and make the Cumaro come true xD(If only I didn't sell the shell for my old Camaro, damn lol).

And if you don't mind it being slow :P

Torque for days lol

System: Thinkpad T460

-snip-

you would love what one of my friends just did then. He swapped in a 5.0 mustang motor into a fb rx7. The thing is nuts.

heres a pic

hX8nNwW.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

slow day today.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

slow day today.

Been slow lately if you mean in the thread

An ams tuned Mclaren. wow.  That launch was brutal!

Been slow lately if you mean in the thread

That's what i meant. I didn't get notification raped like usual haha

An ams tuned Mclaren. wow.  That launch was brutal!

My gosh.

The sticky drag strip helps but that launch tho...

My gosh.

The sticky drag strip helps but that launch tho...

There was basically zero wheel spin because of those huge radials. AMS dose some pretty crazy stuff to the cars they tune. Than mclaren is no joke!

also, the same chanle just uploaded tis 3 hours ago. Tesla p85d vs a e63 amg. Pretty awesome race!

There was basically zero wheel spin because of those huge radials. AMS dose some pretty crazy stuff to the cars they tune. Than mclaren is no joke!

+ Launch control? It's hard to hear.

also, the same chanle just uploaded tis 3 hours ago. Tesla p85d vs a e63 amg. Pretty awesome race!

lol 691 HP from the Tesla...

another converision.

http://www.chevyhardcore.com/news/1970-thriple-threat-chevelle-lights-em-up-duramax-diesel-style/

a4e6c1739b.jpg

not exactly a fair race but.

Blarg

+ Launch control? It's hard to hear.

not quite as spectacular launch control as you typical aftermarket setup, but it definitely looks like it does the job.

The merc did pretty good against the p85d for having a bit more than 100 hp less than the tesla. The teslas power just rolls off like crazy once you get to a high speed.

another converision.

not exactly a fair race but.

I've seen that video. The factory tires that the hellcat comes with are not nearly grippy enough to make use of the power. Its one of the reasons why the hellcat has such a relatively slow rated 0-60 time. Another thing that might help is having a driver that knows what they are doing too :lol:.

I've seen that video. The factory tires that the hellcat comes with are not nearly grippy enough to make use of the power. Its one of the reasons why the hellcat has such a relatively slow rated 0-60 time. Another thing that might help is having a driver that knows what they are doing too :lol:.

But would would win over a mile? The Tesla is almost always gonna win in the short distances.

The driver decided to do a burnout lol. Funny how people run with things saying a Tesla wrecked a Hellcat.

But would would win over a mile? The Tesla is almost always gonna win in the short distances.

The driver decided to do a burnout. Funny how people run with things saying a Tesla wrecked a Hellcat.

Most comparable cars will absolutely destroy the Tesla in a standing mile. Its good until around 100, but then you dont get much after that with the tesla. Dont get me wrong, i like the tesla, but i dont see it  replacing any gas powered car built for pure speed and power anytime soon. It would also be hard to live without a great sounding exhaust haha.

slow day today.

I think everyone is busy checking out Jay's forum :D

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

The driver decided to do a burnout lol. Funny how people run with things saying a Tesla wrecked a Hellcat.

tesla has launch for sure. but a lot of stuff will beat it if given the distance.

Most comparable cars will absolutely destroy the Tesla in a standing mile. Its good until around 100, but then you dont get much after that with the tesla. Dont get me wrong, i like the tesla, but i dont see it  replacing any gas powered car built for pure speed and power anytime soon. It would also be hard to live without a great sounding exhaust haha.

agreed. Cant wait to build my new 350 for my El Camino.

Blarg

yeah, ive been posting a bit there if you haven't already seen :lol:

It's so hard from going from smooth LTT to rough forums. I'm not really a follower of Jay enough to be active  :D

Probably gonna go back when it's smoother

It's so hard from going from smooth LTT to rough forums. I'm not really a follower of Jay enough to be active  :D

Probably gonna go back when it's smoother

lol LTT has spoiled us with the good ui. I think jays forum feels like most forums did years ago.