Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

Yaaaaaaaay......... I guess....

No. Its much more than Yaaaaaaay!

I have already been in contact with my local dealer about one :D

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

No. Its much more than Yaaaaaaay!

I have already been in contact with my local dealer about one :D

Doesn't really concern me and I'm not that interested in it in the first place.

Doesn't really concern me and I'm not that interested in it in the first place.

Don't be a hater! ;)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I'm not hating, I'm just not excited.

I'm a bit of a focus fanboi so I may be a bit overly excited...

To each their own.

To each their own.

I like them, don't get me wrong. I just have no reason to be excited about a new model.

I think the only one I've really liked was the FR200.

I was actually a Honda Technician in my "previous life" (Before this whole Tech Company thing fell in my lap) and I just picked up my 63rd Honda, a 2015 Honda CR-V

She is a super-clean Kona Coffee Metallic AWD EX-L with tons of OEM Bits coming. Window Visors, Snowboard Attachments, Mudflaps, Some suspension stuff, and of course All-Weather Mats.

Here she is and sorry for lame cell-phone pics but I have to admit the Nex6 Stock Cam is not too shabby in HDR:

qxUMg4G.jpg

ZHnE3Zq.jpg

8vahFwM.jpg

naf6CnX.jpg

RVXrTyw.jpg

I like them, don't get me wrong. I just have no reason to be excited about a new model.

I think the only one I've really liked was the FR200.

Dat wing though...

To each their own.

I actually wanna see what the RS has in store.

I was actually a Honda Technician in my "previous life" (Before this whole Tech Company thing fell in my lap) and I just picked up my 63rd Honda, a 2015 Honda CR-V

She is a super-clean Kona Coffee Metallic AWD EX-L with tons of OEM Bits coming. Window Visors, Snowboard Attachments, Mudflaps, Some suspension stuff, and of course All-Weather Mats.

Here she is and sorry for lame cell-phone pics but I have to admit the Nex6 Stock Cam is not too shabby in HDR:

Damn, 63rd Honda? That's a lot of cars owned. Also, put those pics in a spoiler.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

*Snips*

63rd honda?!?! I thought I had brand loyalty lol.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Damn, 63rd Honda? That's a lot of cars owned. Also, put those pics in a spoiler.

You put them in a spoiler who the fuck you think I am? Watch your mouth.

63rd honda?!?! I thought I had brand loyalty lol.

Welcome to the forum.  :)

Yeah something like that. There is just no better value, and the engineering does not get any better. Especially the newer products they are shipping soon.

J3KMZuO.png

wait... what?

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Well we know its going to use the 2.3L turbo DI inline 4, and a new AWD system, other than that we dont know a whole lot yet.

My local dealer has ordered two already but even they have no idea what it will cost.

Well we know its going to use the 2.3L turbo DI inline 4, and a new AWD system, other than that we dont know a whole lot yet.

My local dealer has ordered two already but even they have no idea what it will cost.

Lol but it's a FORD bruh.

Says the guy driving a CRV...

;)

Yeah something like that. There is just no better value, and the engineering does not get any better. Especially the newer products they are shipping soon.

I didn't put a spoiler, i just removed them to eliminate lifetime scrolling. You should put your images in your post in a spoiler.  Why should I watch my mouth? You're the one using the f bomb.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Fanboying is looked down upon.

Do not bash another guys car.

Says the guy driving a CRV...

;)

Oi watch it you two

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

Oi watch it you two

Good humored joking around however...

Lighten up.

Good humored joking around however...

Lighten up.

Yeah I get it. The winky face helped.. :P

But that can easily be misjudged and seen as serious (it's the internet, after all).

I just don't want any flame wars happening, because I feel like it could get out of hand REAL quick, especially on a car thread

I'd like to refer you to the anti-ass rules:

Fanboying is looked down upon.

Car guys respect other car guys. If you are into Americana,Japanese cars or european cars or anything in between you are welcome

And respect other peoples opinion. I do not like the 2JZ. You might. And there is nothing wrong with that

Blatantly bashing any cars from a certain market. Be it american cars,Japanese cars or european cars. without basis is dumb. And should not be done in this thread.

This is mostly because it's tiresome to read through and can start an argument. Debate is fine. Arguments are just a waste of time.

Do not bash another guys car.

Because it's a dick move. And being a dick is against the CoC (harharhar)

Yeah I get it. The winky face helped.. :P

But that can easily be misjudged and seen as serious (it's the internet).

I just don't want any flame wars happening (this thread has been pretty good about that so far though). 

I put the winky face in for a reason. :)

Terry's always an asshole.

Congrats on the CRV man! I'm more of a Nissan person for Jap cars but my uncle has a 2007 (2008 in US) CRV and it's so much nicer inside than our 2008 Nissan X-Trail (The last Japanese crossover that goes well offroad).

My dream crossover @connorpiper

5c1b84aa46e5775093686d847e1d3945.png

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ