gaming

BADFPSNOOBOHNO10FPS

hi guys can my moms laptop play roblox at full settings? i can play minecraft 30 fps low and they are similar games so i can run? Plz answer me my roblox gf is waiting for me: 2gb ram, intlel hd family, intgrate graphics

is that good or bad plz. She said that i have to give here 100 rrobux to be her gf and my mom said if i can run roblox full graphics she will buy me robux plzz help

-= Moved to PC Gaming =-

15 minutes ago, BADFPSNOOBOHNO10FPS said:

She said that i have to give here 100 rrobux to be her gf and my mom said if i can run roblox full graphics she will buy me robux plzz help

First: You can run it.

Second: are you for real this girl is using you man, don't give her the robux she is not interested an she is scamming you. Not worth it.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

That player is scamming you (you can't even be sure that she is a girl).

And yes, if you can run Minecraft, you surely can run Roblox.

There’s this game called Outside that’s been out for a pretty long time. It’s an open world RPG where you control your character in real time and can talk to real people whenever you want and not be scammed by 50 year old men

That's an F in the profile pic

27 minutes ago, BADFPSNOOBOHNO10FPS said:

is that good or bad plz. She said that i have to give here 100 rrobux to be her gf and my mom said if i can run roblox full graphics she will buy me robux plzz help

are you serious? if you are then you are too naive

15 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

this girl is using you man, don't give her the robux she is not interested an she is scamming you. Not worth it.

exactly that.