Asus Allows you to choose the color for YOUR 780Ti

i would get black and custom paint it gray or just keep it black. the gold color scheme is not winning my support  :angry:

AMD FX 8350 8-Core CPU (Stock 4GHz) | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | (Rev. 4.0) | 8GB 1600MHz HyperX Fury | AMD R9 270 (MSI Gaming OC Edition) | NZXT H440 (White) | Kingston 120GB SSDnow V300 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB (7200 RPM) | Corsair RM750m 750w Fully Modular Power Supply

Dell 23.6-Inch 1080p 60hz IPS Display | Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Core | iSymphony Wireless Stereo Speakers | Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

The good thing about this is now I can hang up the stickers and spray them any colour before sticking them on. Thank you ASUS.

Linus is going to going to flip shit when he sees the gold.

Remove the pictures from your quote

OH YEAH!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Yooooooooooooooo I wanna buy the gold stickers for my 780 NOW

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

Amazing!

Not really.

This is equivalent of asking someone if they want a Coke or Pepsi when they are actually craving Dr. Pepper. This is hardly a choice, come on Asus.

Actually, I wanna see black anodized aluminum instead of a hunk of plastic with some stickers.

No stickers for me as well, it looks really good. Two different fans kinda throws me off, but you aren't going to see it so not a big deal.

Actually, I wanna see black anodized aluminum instead of a hunk of plastic with some stickers.

I could be wrong, but that looks to be aluminum, why else would they have bend slits?

No stickers for me as well, it looks really good. Two different fans kinda throws me off, but you aren't going to see it so not a big deal.

I could be wrong, but that looks to be aluminum, why else would they have bend slits?

Looks like textured plastic to me. Like when you look at an MSI Twin Frozr card, it's easy to tell it's metal and not plastic. This one throws me off some.

This is great way to get stuff matching with your parts but I think they would need more colors. Personally I would go either go with the all black stealth look or the gold one to match it with my motherboard. 

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

hmmmm :| make own stickers to put on... like i have always done or use the stuff they have added on to the price of the card to make it look unoriginal :| 

Character artist in the Games industry.

i would paint the stickers purple and then pull the heatsinks of an ROG board and make them purple as well.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I wish they would make more stickers. White would look SO good in my build

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

Purple or bust imo

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I know more colors would be an easier option for most but seriously, a $2 spray can could make the gold stickers any color you want them!

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

why would they promote the competitions motherboards?

The wouldn't really promote other brands, their WS x79 board has a lot of blue and stuff so why not add blue stickers? Although it doesn't seem hard at all to make your own stickers, so that probably won't be an issue

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

The wouldn't really promote other brands, their WS x79 board has a lot of blue and stuff so why not add blue stickers? Although it doesn't seem hard at all to make your own stickers, so that probably won't be an issue

i dont think people that build workstations would have some card like that nor care about stickers xD

of course some people are exceptions but its just not practical

i dont think people that build workstations would have some card like that nor care about stickers xD

of course some people are exceptions but its just not practical

That board doesn't have to be for a worksation necessarily, as linus said it has great built quality and he uses that board on his personal rig (I believe) and if I was building a rig with a Ivy-E I would probably use that board because it is pretty solid. Not a lot of people might use it tho

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

NO STICKERS!! what about green and yellow and purple and orange and.......

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

ill go with no stickers coz who puts stickers on there graphics card -_-:P

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

It seems nobody actually cares about the colours but rather the choice of not having them :D. Can't say that I disagree but he dcu2 cooler is definitely not my favourite choice for a clean black build.