What to buy for $15~?

79wjd

I have a $15 Newegg gift card that is expiring, and I can't think of anything that I really need. 

I'm thinking a wireless charger just because I can't think of anything ekse....but any other good options? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

A decent PWM fan. You never know how much you need decent PWM fans until you realize that you're down to salvaged 3-pin prebuilt fans.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Just now, aisle9 said:

A decent PWM fan. You never know how much you need decent PWM fans until you realize that you're down to salvaged 3-pin prebuilt fans.

I'm good on fans, I have a few 120/140 pwm fans and a bunch of 3 pin fans that I can just use DC control on. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Just now, djdwosk97 said:

I'm good on fans, I have a few 120/140 pwm fans and a bunch of 3 pin fans that I can just use DC control on. 

Then, clearly, this.

Actually kinda cool, not gonna lie.

14 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Then, clearly, this.

100% go with this 

8 hours ago, aisle9 said:

Then, clearly, this.

8 hours ago, Sciverse said:

100% go with this 

3 hours ago, Preston builds said:

yes

If I was going to get anything it would be a power color x1950 pro, but still no.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

You cant go wrong with instant ramen :ph34r:

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

14 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

You cant go wrong with instant ramen :ph34r:

Actually you can..... Very wrong.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

34 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

If I was going to get anything it would be a power color x1950 pro, but still no.

Haha I used to have an X1950XT, awesome card back in the day, and one of the last powerful AGP cards they made (which is the reason I got it).

I think I still have it somewhere actually!

9 hours ago, aisle9 said:

Then, clearly, this.

I'd buy that :D

Some good USB cables? Not sure how many you could get for $15, but they're handy to have... Uh... Handy.

A fan controller?

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

10 hours ago, djdwosk97 said:

I have a $15 Newegg gift card that is expiring, and I can't think of anything that I really need. 

I'm thinking a wireless charger just because I can't think of anything ekse....but any other good options? 

- A battery power bank

- USB C cables

- Fans

Or just put it towards something more expensive you actually want?

EDIT.,

HOLD THE PRESS! This :https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16832434001

Pizza. period.

5 minutes ago, Dash Lambda said:

Some good USB cables? Not sure how many you could get for $15, but they're handy to have... Uh... Handy.

A fan controller?

I have an abundance of lightning cables and no need need for usb-c cables. And I have a fan controller.

1 minute ago, maartendc said:

- A battery power bank

- USB C cables

- Fans

Or just put it towards something more expensive you actually want?

Have.

No need.

Have.

Don't want anything more expensive either.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

15 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

I have an abundance of lightning cables and no need need for USB-C cables.

Well, half the time someone needs to charge their phone (and I'm nearby), I have to explain that I don't have USB-C, Lightning, or 30-pin cables, then swear to myself to stock up on them and in the end never get around to it. That's one reason for them.

6 minutes ago, Dash Lambda said:

Well, half the time someone needs to charge their phone (and I'm nearby), I have to explain that I don't have USB-C, Lightning, or 30-pin cables, then swear to myself to stock up on them and in the end never get around to it. That's one reason for them.

Ummmm, fuck other people?

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just now, djdwosk97 said:

Ummmm, fuck other people?

There are actually lots of situations where it's in my best interests to have certain devices running that aren't mine. And also to be able to pull files from them and whatnot...

It's a minor thing, of course, but it's something that can be useful. I mean, you seem pretty out of ideas.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

battery bank, usb drive, sd cards, aux cord, ethernet cord, trash can, 

I don't know, just trying to give suggestions

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

2 hours ago, djdwosk97 said:

If it was anything but DMS-59, I'd probably have bought one myself, actually. Nice little card for a retro "2005 got too much money" build.

20 minutes ago, Dash Lambda said:

I mean, you seem pretty out of ideas.

Yeah, but a wireless charger is still my best option since there's at least some benefit from that. 

8 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

No need. I have a few enclosures plus most of my random drives (that aren't in an enclosure) are 3.5" anyway. 

7 minutes ago, Bigbootyjudy said:

battery bank, usb drive, sd cards, aux cord, ethernet cord, trash can, 

I don't know, just trying to give suggestions

Already have a battery bank I don't use. I have probably close to ten flash drives just sitting in my desk that I never use, and I also have quite a few SD cards as well. I have more aux/ethernet cables then I know what to do with, and I have a garbage.

Just now, maartendc said:

Dominos isn't pizza.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Glass screen protectors for your phone are always nice, asides from that, wireless charger for sure.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.