I Need A New Case What would You Recommend?

Hi All!

I'm looking for a new Case and I'm not sure what to go for? o.O I would like to have a clear panel on the side though and maybe some nice LEDs :) 

Colour? Any :) And Budget £100 

This is my current Case : BitFenix Colossus Venom Edition ;) 

Bitfenix-Colossus-header.jpg

On 11/9/2017 at 1:32 PM, DVI_Tech said:

Hi All!

I'm looking for a new Case and I'm not sure what to go for? o.O I would like to have a clear panel on the side though and maybe some nice LEDs :) 

Budget, and favorite colors

Just now, Haeking said:

Any colour and around £100 :)

2 minutes ago, DVI_Tech said:

Any colour and around £100 :)

You can't go wrong with an NZXT S340, although you will need to purchase your own LED lighting for it

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

You can't go wrong with an NZXT S340, although you will need to purchase your own LED lighting for it

Now that's a clean Case! Thanks :)  

It depends what size motherboard you have. If you want RGB lighting I recommend just buying LED strips and fans and installing them yourself. :)

Just now, brandonmufc06 said:

It depends what size motherboard you have. If you want RGB lighting I recommend just buying LED strips and fans and installing them yourself. :)

Ok thank you for the info :) 

On 11/9/2017 at 1:33 PM, Haeking said:

On 11/9/2017 at 1:32 PM, DVI_Tech said:

Hi All!

Deciding which case I should go with was the absolute hardest decision, and I wound up picking, and loving my Fractal R5. I got the windowless one both because I love simple and sleek, as well as having the option of removing a cover on the side panel to allow use of an extra intake/exhaust. 

I really, really wanted a case with a few external 5.25" bays. I used one bay for hotswapping/connecting an SSD and/or HDD (Both fit and can be connected at same time), and the other bay for media card reader with USB expansion.

I wanted the external storage bays so that I could still easily add extra drives, while allowing me to remove the cages at the front. I'm planning on getting a radiator at the front: you can see just how much space it has!

450A1177-ECF5-473C-A678-912BC5A90543.jpeg

CPU: Intel i7-7700K @ 4.8GHz || GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 (Dual Fan) || RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8) 3200MHZ || MotherboardAsus STRIX Z270-E GAMING || Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 Titanium (Windowless) || Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 850 EVO 1TB, Crucial MX300 1.1TB, Seagate- Barracuda 2TB || PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W

1 minute ago, DVI_Tech said:

Ok thank you for the info :) 

As well, make sure you have enough space for hard drives and graphics cards, ect.

On 11/9/2017 at 1:43 PM, Cotroneo said:

Deciding which case I should go with was the absolute hardest decision, and I wound up picking, and loving my Fractal R5. I got the windowless one both because I love simple and sleek, as well as having the option of removing a cover on the side panel to allow use of an extra intake/exhaust. 

I really, really wanted a case with a few external 5.25" bays. I used one bay for hotswapping/connecting an SSD and/or HDD (Both fit and can be connected at same time), and the other bay for media card reader with USB expansion.

I wanted the external storage bays so that I could still easily add extra drives, while allowing me to remove the cages at the front. I'm planning on getting a radiator at the front: you can see just how much space it has!

Wow very nice! Can I have the GPU though? xD 

5 minutes ago, DVI_Tech said:

Very nice! :) 

The meshify gets really good airflow. It has some of the best ambient temps I have ever seen in a case.

Intel i7-7700k @ 5.1ghz | Asus ROG Maximus Hero IX | Asus ROG Poseidon Platinum 1080ti @ 2126mhz | 64gb Trident-Z DDR4 @ 3600mhz | Samsung 960 Pro 1tb @ 3500mbps/2500mbps | Crucial 240gb SSD | Toshiba 4tb 7200rpm HDD w/ Crucial 128gb SSD cache | Corsair Hx1000i PSU | EK 360mm Coolstream XE Radiator | EK-Supremacy Evo Waterblock | EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Elite Edition Pump | EK-RES X3 150 RGB Reservoir | Primochill AdvancedLRT Clear Tubing | Primochill VUE UV Blue Coolant | Corsair 570x Crystal RGB Case | 4x 30cm CableMod UV/RGB Widebeam Hybrid Led Strip | 3x 120mm Corsair SP120 RGB Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 3000rpm Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A12x15 Fan | CableMod ModFlex PSU & SATA Cables | Asus ROG Swift 27" 4k IPS w/G-Sync & LG UD68 27" 4k IPS w/Freesync |

19 minutes ago, DVI_Tech said:

Wow very nice! Can I have the GPU though? xD 

You have no idea how tempted I was to get a 1080 instead of waiting for the 1080 Ti. The anticipation for the pre-order borderline drove me insane. I try not to think about how much of a dent it put into my wallet. :{

CPU: Intel i7-7700K @ 4.8GHz || GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 (Dual Fan) || RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8) 3200MHZ || MotherboardAsus STRIX Z270-E GAMING || Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 Titanium (Windowless) || Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 850 EVO 1TB, Crucial MX300 1.1TB, Seagate- Barracuda 2TB || PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W

2 hours ago, PETRGangKing said:

The meshify gets really good airflow. It has some of the best ambient temps I have ever seen in a case.

Haha, I keep telling myself my Enthoo Pro M is close enough, but I still want the Meshify C 

39 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

Haha, I keep telling myself my Enthoo Pro M is close enough, but I still want the Meshify C 

The Pro M is still a good case! The meshify does a little bit better air-flow wise than my 570x but I'd still take my 570x over it any day.

Intel i7-7700k @ 5.1ghz | Asus ROG Maximus Hero IX | Asus ROG Poseidon Platinum 1080ti @ 2126mhz | 64gb Trident-Z DDR4 @ 3600mhz | Samsung 960 Pro 1tb @ 3500mbps/2500mbps | Crucial 240gb SSD | Toshiba 4tb 7200rpm HDD w/ Crucial 128gb SSD cache | Corsair Hx1000i PSU | EK 360mm Coolstream XE Radiator | EK-Supremacy Evo Waterblock | EK-DDC 3.2 PWM Elite Edition Pump | EK-RES X3 150 RGB Reservoir | Primochill AdvancedLRT Clear Tubing | Primochill VUE UV Blue Coolant | Corsair 570x Crystal RGB Case | 4x 30cm CableMod UV/RGB Widebeam Hybrid Led Strip | 3x 120mm Corsair SP120 RGB Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC 3000rpm Fans | 3x Noctua NF-A12x15 Fan | CableMod ModFlex PSU & SATA Cables | Asus ROG Swift 27" 4k IPS w/G-Sync & LG UD68 27" 4k IPS w/Freesync |

20 hours ago, Humbledore said:

If you are looking for something different you could try the Thermaltake core p3. Highly recommended

What brand psu is that ?

11 hours ago, seon123 said:

Looks like a Super Flower Leadex. Some of those have LEDs

It is indeed, 850w Super Flower Leadex 2. Well spotted