Is My Roommate Cheating?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Is My Roommate Cheating?

• Yes
    • No
    • It's a little complicated.

1 minute ago, Anjelllo said:

R/niceguys.......

@MrImnotMLG he is cheating, but best not to get involved, as he is your roommate and the bro code still applies.

He does bring it up quite a bit but I've been trying to turn it away from the conversation. After our "arguement/discussion" on Saturday, I've decided to stop talking about but I wanted to put the poll up to see others opinions on the matter.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

yes your roommate is cheating. 100%. It's also none of your damn business. Refuse to even speak about it.

Edited by wkdpaul
cleaned up

Yes, I consider this definitely as cheating. Still, it's his business and if you can, try to stay out of it. It wont do any good keeping arguing about it. 

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B

Thread somewhat cleaned.

Let's all try to stay away from blanket statements and sexist comments.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

When I was in uni, we had a flatmate who had a ridiculously clingy girlfriend, we called her "crazy eyes" because she looked like the more evil version of the overly attached girlfriend meme. Anyway, this guy was flirting with some other girl and would often bring him back so he could play his violin to her (he literally had a violin, and he was shit). We assumed they slept together. So December comes and we all have a meal together, surprise surprise crazy eyes comes over for an unannounced visit and this was AFTER he had invited the other girl to join us. Long story short we had to go sneak out of the kitchen and play cards in one room because shit flew. 

Haha, you're not at Vermont Tech are you? That's not unusual behavior there.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

3 hours ago, Theguywhobea said:

Haha, you're not at Vermont Tech are you? That's not unusual behavior there.

No. Champlain.

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

"Cheating" per definition? No...

"Attempt to Cheat"? Absolutely

And half the time "Attempted (crime)" is seen as almost, or just as bad as the crime itself

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25