floatplane issues

1 minute ago, bcguru9384 said:

oh nice

solve color issue

now can hyperlink be created that when clicked does nothing?

or when clicked would make little plane take off out of name do loop then land?

Why does it need to be link? Its just title of usergroup.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Just now, LoGiCalDrm said:

Why does it need to be link? Its just title of usergroup.

the admin stated with the site upgrade they lost ability to turn titles blue(seems strange as its only text) and its something i know work on any website including mobile

i actually wonder if this site has a .icm file for the color matching attached in its settings

i know windows uses 3 files

.inf .icm .icc 

how i crapped asus splendid color out laptop yet kept their color profile in use

1 minute ago, bcguru9384 said:

the admin stated with the site upgrade they lost ability to turn titles blue(seems strange as its only text) and its something i know work on any website including mobile

i actually wonder if this site has a .icm file for the color matching attached in its settings

i know windows uses 3 files

.inf .icm .icc 

how i crapped asus splendid color out laptop yet kept their color profile in use

Mobile has limited space, thats why there can't be multiple group names. I would like some recognition on forums about being FP member in future though. But won't be holding my breath. They didn't have any for Vessel either.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Mobile has limited space, thats why there can't be multiple group names. I would like some recognition on forums about being FP member in future though. But won't be holding my breath. They didn't have any for Vessel either.

so its screen real estate

makes since

but could do css blue line where title should be then on touch(since mobile) auto expand to readable size

now you see floatplane member by username having blue underline to name

Edited by bcguru9384
typo

The problem is that in the code that determines the formatting for the username (be that to turn it blue, add an underline, or add a small plane that can fly around your screen) has no way to know whether a member is a Floatplane member any more due to changes that were required to support Bitwit Ultra. The membership still shows up on desktop, but on mobile there's just no space to have "Member", "LMG Pilot" and "Bitwit Ultra".

HTTP/2 203

51 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

The problem is that in the code that determines the formatting for the username (be that to turn it blue, add an underline, or add a small plane that can fly around your screen) has no way to know whether a member is a Floatplane member any more due to changes that were required to support Bitwit Ultra. The membership still shows up on desktop, but on mobile there's just no space to have "Member", "LMG Pilot" and "Bitwit Ultra".

is it screensize type issue or an actual physical bytes space issue

and this is only effecting mobile page version too correct (as i see the blue floatplane under people on my xbox but am running full browser mode)

this sounds crazy too but is the mobile version negative scaling (normal i think is 100 to 125% so you would do -100% then let device scale back to its full screen ill have to find that tomshardware article as it was neat read but over my head(i hate mobile web pages))

going to put xbox into mobile mode and see if i see or not