What music do you listen to when gaming?

Geneticcowlick

Do you listen to music while gaming?

Mobo-Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 LGA 1150   RAM-Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB Kit (4GBx2) GPU-GTX 960 Overclocked 4GB Windforce  Case-Sentey Gs-6008 Plus Stealth  Sorage-WD Black 1tb HDD + SanDisk SSD 250GB  PSU-Sentey 750w 80 Plus Bronze  Cooling-Corsair Hydro Series H60  CPU-Intel Core i5-4690K

Most of the time I cant even hear the game Im playing, unless its CSGO, then I turn it down.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Rarely but BF4 is one i could listen to music along side playing.

Get some of this playing..

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

I don't know but I watch tv shows like martin / my wife and kids while playing. I just love listening to their dialogues.

Do you listen to music while gaming?

only in minecraft and i listen to Fetty Wap. for bf4 and stuff i dont because i like hearing the game 

depends on the game for me

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.1GHZ | MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme V Eatx LGA2011-3 | RAM: 16.00GB DDR4 G-Skills Ripjaws @2400Mhz | GPU: 2x Gtx 980 | CASE: Cooler Master Cosmos 2 | STORAGE: 400GB INTEL 750 Series PCI-E SSD/ 3TB Western Digital WDC | PSU: Corsair AXi 1200w | DISPLAYS: ASUS PB287Q (3840x2160@60Hz) And LG27MU67 (3840x2160@60Hz)

I have spotify or ingame radio playing when it's not game critical, like csgo comp and storylines. When I played Cities: Skylines earlier today i had the "Crooner Christmas" playlist going. 

I can't live without music so i nearly always listen to something.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Yea I play music while I game. 

I get a certain music high which helps me play better and become more precise. However it happens rarely its kinda like a lottery.  

Sometimes it just feels weird without music, I listen to random things, K-pop, Video Game OST's, Anime songs, Vocaloid rock, pop, hip hop etc. Pretty interesting stuff. 

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Yup, depends on the game though.

Games without much story, that are very heavily based on gameplay mechanics, then I run with my own music playlists, generally been listening to xKito's selection lately.

Games with in-depth atmospheres or storylines I prefer to listen to the game soundtracks, they generally fit the mood better.

Games where hearing is VERY important I don't listen to music at all, Rainbow Six Siege, no music at all! CS;GO NOPE NO MUSIC! etc...

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

What I usually do is I would find a Nice sound track on YouTube. Set it to auto repeat. Disable the in game music but leave the sound effects on and I can create a pretty nice gaming atmosphere. I particularly like to listen to soviet anthem while playing company of heroes 2

Beatbuddy and osu don't work well with external music playing. Other than that, yes, sometimes youtube

Beatbuddy and osu don't work well with external music playing. Other than that, yes, sometimes youtube

Depends on the game, when I used to play Black Ops Zombies with my friends I used to listen to this.

Good times.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I usually turn off the in game music to simulate realism, unless the game soundtrack is really good

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

Depends on the game, simulators and builders definitely. The tron legacy soundtrack sounds great while playing some elite dangerous

• 2 weeks later...

Unless I'm playing something like Life Is Strange which really depends on me actually listening to the game to enjoy it I listen to my own music

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Depends on the game.

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

I usually have to because my nephew doesn't shut his stupid mouth. I usually listen to a band called The Haunted, or Feared.

I usually listen to music when playing some casual multiplayer game like League of Legends or Hearthstone.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

• 1 month later...

Also what type of music do you listen to?

I do. If i want to get hype i listen to monstercats drumstep playlist or something fast paced like the bass line in Hysteria by Muse.

LOOK AT MY NEW FLAG DESIGNS FOR PA AND VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE

LOOK AT MY FIRST BATCH OF DESIGNS HERE

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

Cooler Master Seidon 240m

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive

Depends on the Game. In MP Shooters, No. In SP RTS, yes.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO