Does Slick really have OCD???

Cy-Fy

I don't know I mean in the latest video about the NZXT G10 he reffered to this ut wasn't sure if it was sarcastic or true hehehe well anyway I can relate to that condition so I was just interested to know...

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

I have it...

PM him if you really want to know...

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

tbh everybody has OCD over something even if they are not diagnosed or even if they don't realise it 

This.

Everyone has some form of OCD, some more severe than others.

OCD has become some sort of "cool" thing to have for some reason, I see people all the time claiming to have OCD and go on to explain explain why.....

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

tbh everybody has OCD over something even if they are not diagnosed or even if they don't realise it 

this ^

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

This.

OCD has become some sort of "cool" thing to have for some reason, I see people all the time claiming to have OCD and go on to explain explain why.....

OCD is DEFINITELY not a cool thing to have. It drives me freaking insane.

OCD is DEFINITELY not a good thing to have. It drives me freaking insane.

Yes, sure, severe forms of it must be hell to live with.

But everyone has some little thing that sets them off.

Its just become something for kids to talk about "OH I HAVE OCD LOL"

I myself must have my desk tidy, and in a specific order, if its not, I will be very uncomfortable till its fixed.

That's about as far as it goes for most people though, which can just be looked at as neat freak or some other thing...

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I have it...

PM him if you really want to know...

Yeah good idea!

that is actually very interesting and somewhat encouraging to know...

This.

oh well what can I tell you about society this days but alright.

why not ask @Slick himself

oh yes thanks!!

yeah from this I can imply that you probably have it too...

I have legit OCD, I was diagnosed a while back.

Drives me fucking insane..

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I have legit OCD, I was diagnosed a while back.

Drives me fucking insane..

hey man... well how do you get diagnosed? because well I might have it so I would like to find out (or maybe not but anyway)

hey man... well how do you get diagnosed? because well I might have it so I would like to find out (or maybe not but anyway)

Visit your GP.

Visit your GP.

oh alright thanks...

Yes, sure, severe forms of it must be hell to live with.

But everyone has some little thing that sets them off.

Its just become something for kids to talk about "OH I HAVE OCD LOL"

I myself must have my desk tidy, and in a specific order, if its not, I will be very uncomfortable till its fixed.

That's about as far as it goes for most people though, which can just be looked at as neat freak or some other thing...

I wouldn't say I have severe OCD, but mine sometimes really annoys me.

I for example can't just switch a light switch once, i have to do it multilpe times, until I'm happy with it. happens with locking a door too. or closing/opening drawers.

Or another example, I can't just double cklick, I useually click about 15-20 times.

I wouldn't say I have severe OCD, but mine sometimes really annoys me.

I for example can't just switch a light switch once, i have to do it multilpe times, until I'm happy with it. happens with locking a door too. or closing/opening drawers.

Or another example, I can't just double cklick, I useually click about 15-20 times.

Oh man I really love when I realize that there are other people like me, everything you are saying is so true to me, although it also happens to me when I'm watching a video, I rewind and play until it feels right, also when typing stuff into calculators, I type the same equation about 5 times...

Oh man I really love when I realize that there are other people like me, everything you are saying is so true to me, although it also happens to me when I'm watching a video, I rewind and play until it feels right, also when typing stuff into calculators, I type the same equation about 5 times...

we should share our pain together. :P

Ahem, guys, not everyone has 'some mild form' of OCD, I don't think it should be

trivialized.

The 'D' stands for disorder, and for a good reason. I know it has become a bit of

a fashionable term for people who like to have things tidy (or is just generally

a word that gets thrown around a lot). For example, me and my cabling: I would

never say I suffer from OCD. I don't feel the least bit anxious about untidy

cables, I merely enjoy tidy ones.

I'm sure there are people who are diagnosed and less affected than others, but

as far as I'm aware, being a bit of a neat freak does not qualify as a clinical

diagnosis.

I've seen similar things with depression: Many people who are frequently in

a foul mood call themselves 'depressed' on occasion. From personally knowing

somebody who suffers from clinical depression, I can promise you it's not

the same thing, not even similar, not even remotely close to something

vaguely related.

Anyway, just mit $0.02 ;)

EDIT:

Just to clarify: I have no idea who among you suffers from OCD or doesn't.

My point is merely that not everyone does. If everyone has OCD, then it

is by definition no longer a disorder, but merely a normal part of the

human condition. A disorder is an irregularity, at least that's what I

was taught.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

... I think it's cool. 

I learned how to distract myself with it. So... I'm ADHD, but I get distracted by my own thoughts. If that makes sense. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

we should share our pain together. :P

yes!! We all should!  :rolleyes:

In my opinion: ADHD, OCD, and all kind of disorders are just plain inventions of modern medicine to make you consume pills. 

Let the hate come.

AMD Phenom II x6 1055T @ 3.8 GHz | Gigabyte 870A-USB3 | Kingston ValueRAM 2x2GB 1333 MHz | ASUS nVidia ENGTX460 1 GB | Corsair H60 

Cooler Master HAF 912 Advanced Edition | Toshiba 1 TB HDD | Logitech G300 | Cheapo Keyboard | Genius GX Gaming Lychas | SteelSeries Qck Mass Le White

Ahem, guys, not everyone has 'some mild form' of OCD, I don't think it should be

trivialized.

The 'D' stands for disorder, and for a good reason. I know it has become a bit of

a fashionable term for people who like to have things tidy (or is just generally

a word that gets thrown around a lot). For example, me and my cabling: I would

never say I suffer from OCD. I don't feel the least bit anxious about untidy

cables, I merely enjoy tidy ones.

I'm sure there are people who are diagnosed and less affected than others, but

as far as I'm aware, being a bit of a neat freak does not qualify as a clinical

diagnosis.

I've seen similar things with depression: Many people who are frequently in

a foul mood call themselves 'depressed' on occasion. From personally knowing

somebody who suffers from clinical depression, I can promise you it's not

the same thing, not even similar, not even remotely close to something

vaguely related.

Anyway, just mit $0.02 ;)

EDIT:

Just to clarify: I have no idea who among you suffers from OCD or doesn't.

My point is merely that not everyone does. If everyone has OCD, then it

is by definition no longer a disorder, but merely a normal part of the

human condition. A disorder is an irregularity, at least that's what I

was taught.

hmmm that is very interesting and what I really want to be able to do is control myself, and I'm trying to do this by trying to tell my mind when to stop repeating the action (switching lights on and off for example). I don't really know if this is gona be any good in the long run but at least keeps me motivated thinking that I may be improving my future bit by bit.

... I think it's cool. 

I learned how to distract myself with it. So... I'm ADHD, but I get distracted by my own thoughts. If that makes sense. 

It does make sense, I have a friend who also has something similar, he gets distracted by his own (very deep) thoughts, these are mostly about physics and the universe, however he also has autism but that's a whole other story... 

In my opinion: ADHD, OCD, and all kind of disorders are just plain inventions of modern medicine to make you consume pills. 

Let the hate come.

i completely agree

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

Let the hate come.

i completely agree

mm... I wouldn't say inventions but more like recognition because it actually is something that exist in people's minds. Now what really is fascinating and worrying is that the part of the body that has control of all of our functions, is the one that decides to behave in a way which affects how all the parts work together (the brain)

I get really mad once someone plays with their food at lunch :D

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3