I have a sack of potatoes and I have no idea what to make.

Jubawub

Anyone know any good recipes involving potatoes that aren't just plain mashed, baked, or fried? 

Thanks

Vodka.

Or these which are pretty simple to make

https://keviniscooking.com/make-hasselback-potato/

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

use it to power a gt 210, then add RGB. Now you can play Crysis 4 and Half Life 3 at max settings in 8k.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Waffle fries that are spicy 

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Potato Pancakes - Make mashed potatoes and then fry them on a skillet. Cover in butter or gravy.

9 hours ago, techswede said:

Vodka.

Or these which are pretty simple to make

https://keviniscooking.com/make-hasselback-potato/

Il second that. Op needs to get that moonshine rolling. :P

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads. 

10 hours ago, Jubawub said:

Anyone know any good recipes involving potatoes that aren't just plain mashed, baked, or fried? 

Thanks

talk about first world problems

I looked up the ingredient that i was thinking of. goodle translate came out with cream? its just thick milk. i believe milk will work aswell. Get a pan and cover he bottom in pepper. Turn on the heat (i usually turn it to max) and wait a minute befor adding the cream(?) or milk. Add just about as much as you want, i recommend about 2+ dl, if you are using milk i would use more. Keep boiling the sauce unntill it starts to thicken. Turn down the heat to low or off and add in some soy sauce. not a lot though, i would say about a spoon or less.

It will get thicker over time, but you now have pepper sauce on your hands that work with any type of cooked meat, fried or cooked potatoes, rice and much more. 

Ingredients: cream/milk

Pepper (not whole but like crushed i guess, idk)

Soy Sauce

English isnt my first language and sadly google translate isn helping me. Hope it goes well with you potatoes

20 hours ago, Jubawub said:

slice them thin and put salt on top of it. Then put it into the microwave on the highest tier for ~6-8 mins.