Microsoft is making a smart bra

TopWargamer

http://kotaku.com/microsoft-is-researching-a-bra-make-that-a-smart-bra-1476241287?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

ku-xlarge.jpg

The BBC reports that researchers from Microsoft's visualisation and interaction research group designed a bra that's able to detect emotions. This comes after the reveal of Sony's smart wig project.

The bra was outfitted with a gyroscope and an accelerometer as well as an electrocardiogram and electro-dermal sensors to monitor stress. The bra communicated with a smartphone app to help track moods and stop emotional over-eating.

So it's a bra...that can sense and track your emotions...um, OK. I don't think I see much of a point to this Microsoft...

COMIC SANS

Lasers weapons in the bra... I called it. Smell intoxication to make men get aroused :3 joking...

Secret spy cameras monitoring motion.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Heard this on the radio this morning in the car..

seriously? is it machine washable?

Yea..I bet MS will put some small Kinect cameras or whatever that will ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ON just like with xb1 and they will jack off to all dem bewbz.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Let's just hope it sometimes bluescreens and falls off ;)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

NSA wants to spy on your breasts

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

You really need me to explain the reason?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Version 2.0?

tumblr_lyhnz4tmk41qh1g19o1_500.gif

YES! You read my mind LOL

Old shit no one cares about but me.

http://kotaku.com/microsoft-is-researching-a-bra-make-that-a-smart-bra-1476241287?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

ku-xlarge.jpg

So it's a bra...that can sense and track your emotions...um, OK. I don't think I see much of a point to this Microsoft...

It tracks a lot of things, emotion could be derived from some of the data it collects. There are a lot of fitness apps for smartphones, and having more data about a user can allow for much more functionality.

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

meh.ro2480.gif

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

And Sony wants to make a smart wig.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

OK. I don't think I see much of a point to this Microsoft...

Biofeedback is a great tool for behavioral and biological control, if a person knows there body is moving into a cycle that usually ends in depressive eating they can actively do something about it. The possibilities for self improvement here are huge not just weight control but dealing with depression and anxiety, bipolar disorder etc. Not only all, that but this thing could tell your phone to call an ambulance and send your GPS co-ordinates if you are having a heart attack. It could even do that before you felt any symptoms.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

what if it's a hacked version that makes it unzip?

what if it turns the clothing transparent!

Who would buy this?

people undergoing cognitive therapy, overweight people, people with medical conditions that require monitoring, and fitness freaks who want to log their heart rate amongst other information.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

people undergoing cognitive therapy, overweight people, people with medical conditions that require monitoring, and fitness freaks who want to log their heart rate amongst other information.

But the NSA will log more than that..

This will integrate with the ladies car. If she is getting emotional, it will then alert all surrounding cards so they know to be aware of potential erratic driving. If she gets into the driver seat in such state, the car will not turn on. If the lady is determined to be emotional (angry, sad, horny, etc), and it's programmed with a significant others info, it will send them a text so they know to either be ready or to stay away. Just a few of the perks that can come from one of these things! :D

EDIT: And if law enforcement needs the victim subject to calm down, they can use an app to have it send electric pulses like a tazer. ENJOY!

Microsoft makes you believe this is technology, but it's only a camera inside the bra, with a wireless signal that after taking the shot, will upload the picture to their server. Then they can sell the pictures: Double profit.

Lasers weapons in the bra... I called it. Smell intoxication to make men get aroused :3 joking...

Secret spy cameras monitoring motion.

oh god i think austin powers is involved

A gyroscope and an accelerometer?  Sounds like they're collecting information on boob physics.  We can only hope AMD adds that to TressFX.

FX 8320@4.1Ghz, Noctua NH-D14, MSI 7870@1050Mhz, 8 GB 1600 MHz, M5A97 LE R2.0, NZXT H440, CX500M

Your rights matter because you never know when you are going to need them.

-Edward Snowden