Hey Linus,there is a tips for you

Spirit`yL

hey Mr.Liunus Substain.

In actually,i am living in china ,and i subscrbie you video on bilibili(a video software such as youtube). i reallry like LTT and techquicke,but also love channel super fun too!!!! and there is no way to subscribe it.you must be know that,to sign up a youtube account is very very very hardly:first , need to sign up a ggogle account.second, in china ,i need a VPN.Holy crap!!i don`t like it at all!!!

I give you a advice: say to niexie translate and order them to launch you video on bilibili! Hope you guy will accept my advice.

you true fans

Mike.Liu

1 minute ago, Spirit`yL said:

hey Mr.Liunus Substain.

Limus Sub-Stain. xD

If you need help on used parts, contact me. I'm an used enthusiast.

Open the spoiler to see some cool stuff!

Spoiler

My old/new tech Collection!

CPUs (11)

Intel Pentium III @ 733Mhz (Oldest of the Bunch)

Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.8Ghz (2002)

Intel Pentium 4 @ 3.0Ghz (2003)

AMD Sempron 64 2800+ @ 1.6Ghz (2004, Aug)

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ @ 2.2Ghz (2004, Jun)

2X Intel Xeon X5355 @ 2.66Ghz (2006, Q4)

Intel Pentium E2140 @ 1.6Ghz (2007, Q2)

Intel Xeon E5630 @ 2.53Ghz (2010, Q1)

Intel Core2 Duo E8400 @ 3Ghz (2008, Q1) (In use, @ 3.61Ghz)

Intel Pentium E6500 @ 2.93Ghz (2008, Q1)

GPUs (6)

Palit GeForce 6800 GS (Should be working, AGP 8X)

Club 3D GTS 450 (Working, PCI-e 16x)

Sapphire Radeon X800GTO (Working, PCI-e 16x)

Nvidia GeForce 4 (Last time worked, AGP 4X)

Nvidia GeForce FX (No idea, AGP 4X)

Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970 OC (Semi-dead, PCI-e 16x)

Ram (1)

No idea of the brand or Socket (Whopping 16 Mb memory)

Cables (1)

CrossFire X Cable

That's not a bad idea. They might want to tweak some of their advertisements and stuff, but if they had the time and resources, they could probably do it.

4 hours ago, Wikiforce said:

Your english is astounding.

nothing at all, actually, linus is my second english teacher(amusing.@-@)

comical@-@

51 minutes ago, Spirit`yL said:

hey Mr.Liunus Substain.

In actually,i am living in china ,and i subscrbie you video on bilibili(a video software such as youtube). i reallry like LTT and techquicke,but also love channel super fun too!!!! and there is no way to subscribe it.you must be know that,to sign up a youtube account is very very very hardly:first , need to sign up a ggogle account.second, in china ,i need a VPN.Holy crap!!i don`t like it at all!!!

I give you a advice: say to niexie translate and order them to launch you video on bilibili! Hope you guy will accept my advice.

you true fans

Mike.Liu

Why don't you download Chrome and add Hola VPN Extension or use proxysite.com it is very simple to operate that... 

LMG to go for other platforms in restricted markets could be a thing. But doing translations on their content would be way too costly. Its been asked before by some russian and spanish speakers. @nicklmg is best to tag into these requests.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

17 minutes ago, Takieght said:

Tunnel Bear!

Doesn't work in China, talking from experience.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Just now, wkdpaul said:

Doesn't work in China, talking from experience.

Ah, that's a shame. 

27 minutes ago, Takieght said:

Tunnel Bear!

SquareSpace!

Dollar Shave Club!

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

Just now, Ezzy-525 said:

SquareSpace!

Dollar Shave Club!

haha, exactly what I was going at. :D

...Don't they already do this?

I thought they used the baidu video service or something. I've seen it a few years ago and Dennis actually helped a lot with it because he can translate the scrips to chinese.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

1 minute ago, samcool55 said:

...Don't they already do this?

I thought they used the baidu video service or something. I've seen it a few years ago and Dennis actually helped a lot with it because he can translate the scrips to chinese.

Yah but that's Linus Sebastian, this man wants Liunus Substain to post there too

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

2 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Yah but that's Linus Sebastian, this man wants Liunus Substain to post there too

Hmm, never heard of that liunus guy, too bad, he sounds like a nice guy tho.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Seems like linus is already on bilibili :P

http://space.bilibili.com/12434430#!/

It's interesting to see the view count, it really shows that the Chinese market has different preferences than the rest of the world.

Also, they have video's that aren't on youtube D:

However, no liunus can be found :/

19 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Seems like linus is already on bilibili :P

http://space.bilibili.com/12434430#!/

It's interesting to see the view count, it really shows that the Chinese market has different preferences than the rest of the world.

Also, they have video's that aren't on youtube D:

However, no liunus can be found :/

I think he meant channel super fun

i reallry like LTT and techquicke,but also love channel super fun too!!!! and there is no way to subscribe it

10 hours ago, Raziq_26 said:

Why don't you download Chrome and add Hola VPN Extension or use proxysite.com it is very simple to operate that... 

VPNs are sketchy in China from what I've read. 

i say the' liunus' is my wrong.don`t care about this,is not point

1. Buy/Rent a computer located in the US
  2. Download Synergy on your computer @ home and on the US one
  3. Download videos on US one
  4. Click and drag file over to China Computer's desktop
  5. Watch and enjoy

On a serious note I'd use caution if you're trying to use a VPN in China, as I'm not to sure what the government's punishments are if you're caught using one. 

56 minutes ago, Kek Ops said:
  1. Buy/Rent a computer located in the US
  2. Download Synergy on your computer @ home and on the US one
  3. Download videos on US one
  4. Click and drag file over to China Computer's desktop
  5. Watch and enjoy

On a serious note I'd use caution if you're trying to use a VPN in China, as I'm not to sure what the government's punishments are if you're caught using one. 

Give this person/AI a medal, this will be revolutionary! On a more serious note... that would be quite sad if it actually worked but I doubt you could connect without vpn.

21 hours ago, Wikiforce said:

Your english is astounding.

it's better than our chinese

PC Build: R5-1600.  Scythe Mugen 5.  GTX 1060.  120 GB SSD.  1 TB HDD.  FDD Mini C.  8 GB RAM (3000 MHz).  Be Quiet Pure Wings 2.  Capstone-550.  Deepcool 350 RGB.

Peripherals: Qisan Magicforce (80%) w/ Gateron Blues.  Razer Naga Chroma.  Lenovo 24" 1440p IPS.  PS4 Controller.

Audio: Focusrite (Solo, 2nd), SM57, Triton Fethead, AKG c214, Sennheiser HD598's, ATH-M50x, AKG K240, Novation Launchkey

Wishlist: MP S-87, iPad, Yamaha HS5's, more storage