CRYORIG R1 CPU Cooler

TOMPPIX

Officially founded in 2013, CRYORIG is a fresh new comer to the PC peripherals and Cooling market but with a core team of seasoned veterans. Our team's resume include experiences with renowned brands such Thermalright, Prolimatech and Phanteks. With our experience and drive for innovation and improvement we are proud to present our very first flagship dual tower solution, the CRYORIG R1.

The R1 is an accumulation of years of research and design. Putting good use to our multiple manufacturing and design patents, the CRYORIG R1 is jam packed with multiple one of a kind features. The long list of features include our patented DirectCompress full contact soldering process, Jet Fin Acceleration System, Heatpipe Convex-Align and Displacement Optimization 

05.jpg

The R1 will be featured in two flavors, the R1Universal and the R1 Ultimate. The R1 Ultimate will have two XF140's full 140x26mm fans, and the ability to add a third XF140. The Universal version features one XF140 and a thin profile 140x13mm XT140 silent performance fan, offering terrific performance with almost no tradeoff for performance and compatibility. The CRYORIG R1 Ultimate, XF140 and XT140 are set for release on January of 2014 and the R1 Universal is set at February 2014 for select countries.

source

06.jpg01.jpg 

Always nice to see a new comer enter the market

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Don't know how it performs but I have to say, it looks pretty sexy

Daaamm... That straight up looks like a Crytek themed cpu cooler if they ever made one lol.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Oh sweet baby raptor jesus dat's sexy ;-;

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

if i'm looking at it correctly, aren't the fans in a turbine form?

first one clock, second one counter, third clock? hello flow acceleration, nice to be re-acquainted. i did that back in the early 2k's with some of my first pc's.

Raptor jesus agrees, it is indeed sexy

mother of raptor jesus O.o

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

@LinusTech, review?

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Looks like a Thermaltake Frio or the white Phanteks-whatevers.

I don't like this white accent trend in CPU coolers.

Also, their primary patent is literally about the bend of their heatpipes. Nothing special about them, except one of the groups are bent inversely.

I wonder who has the patent on the common banana bend. Everyone knows 40° tastes a lot better than 50°.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I think this cooler looks pretty decent. Should perform pretty well with a good core team from reknowned heatsink manufacturers

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT

if i'm looking at it correctly, aren't the fans in a turbine form?

first one clock, second one counter, third clock? hello flow acceleration, nice to be re-acquainted. i did that back in the early 2k's with some of my first pc's.

Don't think so, there are arrows that look like they indicate the direction of the fans and airflow. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

I don't like the rainbow around the logo, but the rest looks nice.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

I am interested in this actually. It looks good and looks to be very competitive.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

it isnt big enough.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

If they perform as well as they look, and have a price similar to the 212, then they ultimately won the air coolers market.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

They sure know how to make a cooler look good i'll give them that!  Hope that it performs as well as it looks and bring some sexy competition into the market

Pricing? Support for high profile RAM heatsinks? dB measurements? I NEED MOAR DETAILSSSSS AHHHHH

Side note: the colors on the fan remind me of Nexus devices

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Looks like the dark themed NH-D14 with slim fans on its side to minimize ram clearance. Would be great if someone posted a review on this great looking cooler. 

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Daaamm... That straight up looks like a Crytek themed cpu cooler if they ever made one lol.

That was exactly what I was thinking.

looks like it was made by crytec haha

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz