Any alternatives to aida64 for stress test

Just now, gabrielvis8 said:

i need a stress test software for gpu cpu and ram 

furmark

prime95

memtest

prime95, OCCT, IXT

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

furmark

prime95

memtest

i want to stress them at the same time like aida64 

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

prime95, OCCT, IXT

occt fails after 50 seconds i dont know why

2 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

prime95, OCCT, IXT

do u have any stress software that does gpu ram and cpu like aida at the same time

1 minute ago, gabrielvis8 said:

occt fails after 50 seconds i dont know why

probably CPU overclock if you have one.

Just now, gabrielvis8 said:

do u have any stress software that does gpu ram and cpu like aida at the same time

IXT does CPU and RAM(not as hard as P95 or OCCT but if it handles 15h of IXT i say its fine), then just run Unigine Heaven or something on loop at the same time

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 minutes ago, gabrielvis8 said:

i want to stress them at the same time like aida64 

you can run prime95 and furmark at the same time 

9 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Why can't you use aida64?

trail ended :(

14 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

furmark

prime95

memtest

indeed, or as i call them;

fuzzy donut

nuclear warfare

boring as fuck

Home PC:

CPU: i7 4790s ~ Motherboard: Asus B85M-E ~ RAM: 32GB Ballistix Sport DDR3 1666 ~ GPU: Sapphire R9 390 Nitro ~ Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-03 ~ Storage: Kingston Predator 240GB   PCIE M.2 Boot, 2TB HDD, 3x 480GB SATA SSD's in RAID 0 ~ PSU:    Corsair CX600
Display(s): Asus PB287Q , Generic Samsung 1080p 22" ~ Cooling: Arctic T3 Air Cooler, All case fans replaced with Noctua NF-B9 Redux's ~ Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion ~ Mouse: Cheap Microsoft Wired (i like it) ~ Sound: Radial Pro USB DAC into 250w Powered Speakers ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

Work PC:

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1275 v3 ~ Motherboard: Asrock E3C226D2I ~ RAM: 16GB DDR3 ~ GPU: GTX 460 ~ Case: Silverstone SG05 ~ Storage: 512GB SATA SSD ~ Displays: 3x1080p 24" mix and matched Dell monitors plus a 10" 1080p lilliput monitor above ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

11 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

you can run prime95 and furmark at the same time 

never tried prime95 thnaks 

For something as stressful as Aida64, I recommend Microsoft word.

Fir something actually stressful, Prime95, Furmark, Memtest are all good. But you can also run Realbench and loop Unigine Heaven or Superposition.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Prime 95 but on that note be sure to have a temp monitoring program opened up alongside it as Prime 95 doesn't monitor them if i'm not mistaken.  If things shoot up or get too hot stop the stress test.

Also, newer versions of Prime95, especially on newer Intel CPUs, will run it VERY hot.  My desktop's i7-4790K pins 100°C with a Hyper 212 Evo at stock settings on Prime95 28.10, for example, but only mid 60s I think (could be 80, but system isn't powered up right now to test) on P95 26.6, both running Small FFT.

My laptop's i7-6700K (not HQ - it has an LGA1151 socket) pins at 100°C with Prime95 28.10 small FFT, with Aida64 (open for its monitoring/graphs) showing about 30% throttling or so.  This is right after I opened it up and cleaned the dust out of the fan & heatsink area.  It was hitting 50% throttling previously.  Also Aida64's FPU test was doing 85-95°C with 0 throttling after dust cleanout, and 100°C with 10-20% throttling before dust cleanout.

CompuTronix over at Tom's Hardware wrote a lengthy, but I think good, guide:  http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-1800828/intel-temperature-guide.html

16 hours ago, PianoPlayer88Key said:

Also, newer versions of Prime95, especially on newer Intel CPUs, will run it VERY hot.  My desktop's i7-4790K pins 100°C with a Hyper 212 Evo at stock settings on Prime95 28.10, for example, but only mid 60s I think (could be 80, but system isn't powered up right now to test) on P95 26.6, both running Small FFT.

My laptop's i7-6700K (not HQ - it has an LGA1151 socket) pins at 100°C with Prime95 28.10 small FFT, with Aida64 (open for its monitoring/graphs) showing about 30% throttling or so.  This is right after I opened it up and cleaned the dust out of the fan & heatsink area.  It was hitting 50% throttling previously.  Also Aida64's FPU test was doing 85-95°C with 0 throttling after dust cleanout, and 100°C with 10-20% throttling before dust cleanout.

CompuTronix over at Tom's Hardware wrote a lengthy, but I think good, guide:  http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-1800828/intel-temperature-guide.html

First is more about issues with chipset and voltage control, second about it being laptop. P95 is fine for AMD and newer Intel.

OCCT is still what I prefer. Valley or Heaven for GPU. Though IMO you don't need to run them same time unless you are looking at max temps.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 4 months later...

Google free Aida 64 key there's a YouTube video like the first one that comes up and there's a code in the video description that works so u get Aida 64 free forever

-13600kf 

- 4000 32gb ram 

-4070ti super duper 

17 hours ago, Ebony Falcon said:

Google free Aida 64 key there's a YouTube video like the first one that comes up and there's a code in the video description that works so u get Aida 64 free forever

Or you know, don't pirate software.