Need help master!

i got Arctic 120 works great, but ugly black rubber tubing.

pls help me to change my tube and maybe add reservoir.

what size should i get and what brand with link maybe.

and i got pwm to usb can i run test using that (outside my case/ without jumper the psu) is that possible?

lf120-2w.jpg

You can't change the tubing on these types of units. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

15 hours ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

You can't change the tubing on these types of units. 

yes i can, but i don't know the size of that tube

Just now, OC→JoinLinusMediaGroup said:

yes i can, but i don't know the size of that tube

You can't...

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

Just now, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

You can't...

You can...its just somewhat difficult :P 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

You can't replace the tubing on AiOs

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Just now, Mr.Meerkat said:

You can...its just somewhat difficult :P 

The hassle ain't worth it though. 

زندگی از چراغ

If you want custom tubing then buy a kit from EK or Swiftech. 

زندگی از چراغ

2 minutes ago, OC→JoinLinusMediaGroup said:

it called mod my friends

https://cablemod.com/product/cablemod-aio-sleeving-kit-series-1-for-corsair-hydro-gen-2-white/

Something like this is easier and safer :D

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

5 minutes ago, OC→JoinLinusMediaGroup said:

true, teach me master :)

Don't ask me...I have no idea what tubing size that uses :P 

Have you considered just using sleeves? 

Edit: @PCGuy_5960 Dang it, you just beat me to it ;-;

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

15 hours ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

If you want custom tubing then buy a kit from EK or Swiftech. 

still need tha tube size

5 minutes ago, OC→JoinLinusMediaGroup said:

but still too long :(

Pretty sure that from what I saw during cablemods sponsor spot during the last WAN show the endpieces come seperately. So nothing holding you back from shortening the sleeves to fit your AIO.

well first off its going to be an absolute freaking pain to do, might not even be standard tubeing which would make fittings in copper/brass hard to find for it(or aluminum if thats what its made from). what i would do would be to remove the tubeing, mesure it up and see if its any standard like 13/10, then check the metals. once you know that you can buy new tubes that match the size of the stuff thats on there and barb fittings that work with it. now you can plumb in a res and stuff just like you would with a normal loop and you are done. what improvement did this bring? uugh it might last a while longer? thats about it for 10h+ of work and a few hours of reserach and maybe $15 in supplies

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

15 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

well first off its going to be an absolute freaking pain to do, might not even be standard tubeing which would make fittings in copper/brass hard to find for it(or aluminum if thats what its made from). what i would do would be to remove the tubeing, mesure it up and see if its any standard like 13/10, then check the metals. once you know that you can buy new tubes that match the size of the stuff thats on there and barb fittings that work with it. now you can plumb in a res and stuff just like you would with a normal loop and you are done. what improvement did this bring? uugh it might last a while longer? thats about it for 10h+ of work and a few hours of reserach and maybe $15 in supplies

thanks master... will do! btw for that aio plus reservoir, how many liquid coolant that i need?

Just now, OC→JoinLinusMediaGroup said:

thanks master... will do! btw for that aio plus reservoir, how many liquid coolant that i need?

think you might need about half a liter or less, id get a liter of coolant though just in case you need more later/spil loads like i have lol. also make sure you clean the tubes with distilled water, the coolant should either be premixed stuff or you can do what im doing temporarely which is battery water(demineralized and de-ionised water) and 2%-5% of glycol with corrosion inhibiter.

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

15 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

think you might need about half a liter or less, id get a liter of coolant though just in case you need more later/spil loads like i have lol. also make sure you clean the tubes with distilled water, the coolant should either be premixed stuff or you can do what im doing temporarely which is battery water(demineralized and de-ionised water) and 2%-5% of glycol with corrosion inhibiter.

ok, i got pwm to usb can i run test using that (outside my case/ without jumper the psu) is that possible?

2 minutes ago, OC→JoinLinusMediaGroup said:

ok, i got pwm to usb can i run test using that (outside my case/ without jumper the psu) is that possible?

no clue, try it.

Builds:

Spoiler