CHANGE NOTEBOOK FAN SPEED I didn't find anyone who knows that...

MasterRaceMcqueen
Just now, MasterRaceMcqueen said:

Aspire E1-571
How i can change tha fan speed?
Bios Did not work...
PLEASE...

I'm not very knowledge on computer fans, but I am pretty sure one does not simply change the speed of ones fans. You may be able to find some way to do it but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT ---

I MADE THIS POST THINKING YOU WANTED TO MAKE IT FASTER THAN THE ADVERTISED SPEED

---

Edited by Saddy
Forgot to add last part

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this post solved your problem, please press the check below :).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just now, Saddy said:

I'm not very knowledge on computer fans, but I am pretty sure one does not simply change the speed of ones fans. You may be able to find some way to do it but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On desktop, typically you can more or less change the fan speeds at your own will and if your OEM board doesn't support it, you could always get a dedicated fan controller...however on laptops, its a completely different.

On laptops, you can either do it with software or you can't, there is usually no options to control the fans in BIOS so... :/

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

You can't change it on 98% of laptops.  I do know that you can change the curve on some of the higher end gaming laptops but not manually.

If you're having heat issues (it's a mobile dual core for Christs sake, it can't get that hot) then open up the back and spray out the fans with some canned air.  It's probably clogged up with dust and whatnot.

1 hour ago, MasterRaceMcqueen said:

Aspire E1-571
How i can change tha fan speed?
Bios Did not work...
PLEASE...

Speedfan. Very awesome program.

1 hour ago, lilbman said:

You can't change it on 98% of laptops.  I do know that you can change the curve on some of the higher end gaming laptops but not manually.

If you're having heat issues (it's a mobile dual core for Christs sake, it can't get that hot) then open up the back and spray out the fans with some canned air.  It's probably clogged up with dust and whatnot.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong

Speedfan works on every laptop I've tested, and I've tested over 200 laptops. I have 5 personal laptops that it works on.

It works on Alienware laptops, Macs with BootCamp, etc.

Speeeeeeed. Fan.

http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php

There's also command line utilities for Linux that allow you to manually do it as well, tested by me on a D630.

11 hours ago, H0R53 said:

Wrong wrong wrong wrong

Speedfan works on every laptop I've tested, and I've tested over 200 laptops. I have 5 personal laptops that it works on.

It works on Alienware laptops, Macs with BootCamp, etc.

Speeeeeeed. Fan.

http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php

There's also command line utilities for Linux that allow you to manually do it as well, tested by me on a D630.

I have tried using Speedfan in the past and cannot seem to get it to work for whatever reason.  On the 'fans' tab this is what comes up-spodfun.PNG.c0ed2d073608a7ae95c946ddb526aaa2.PNG

26 minutes ago, lilbman said:

I have tried using Speedfan in the past and cannot seem to get it to work for whatever reason.  On the 'fans' tab this is what comes up-spodfun.PNG.c0ed2d073608a7ae95c946ddb526aaa2.PNG

Things to try:

1. Go into Advanced and change the Chip. This is where Speedfan detects available chips to control. Mine's a Nuvoton NCT6776F.

2. Go into Options and "Enable Dell support". I know what it says, just do it

3.Enable Debug Mode.

6 hours ago, H0R53 said:

Things to try:

1. Go into Advanced and change the Chip. This is where Speedfan detects available chips to control. Mine's a Nuvoton NCT6776F.

2. Go into Options and "Enable Dell support". I know what it says, just do it

3.Enable Debug Mode.

Still don't recognize... there is anything else i can? :(