Liquid cooling help temps seem higher then expected

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Are you using ryzen master to monitor? Not sure if the 20 degree offset has been sorted with other programs

Just set up my custom loop temps are around 59 to 65 when chomeand steam are open. I have a r7 1700x cooled by a ek water block  and a ek 280mm rad running on a d5 pump from ek and 2 140mm fans

https://cougargaming.com/us/products/fans/vortex_hdb_fan/ 

If you think you know what could be the problem  please let me know  thanks. 

FB_IMG_1500644596738.jpg

FB_IMG_1500644588455.jpg

3 minutes ago, NoobCase said:

Looks like you have a giant air pocket en the tube going into the res top? Or is it just the picture? Bleed the loop to get rid of the air pocket @circuit_Jack

That's the fill tube the rad tube is behind it

Just now, circuit_Jack said:

That's the fill tube the rad tube is behind it

Ok. The normal culprits are bad block mount and air pockets. Did you bottom out the thumb screws on the CPU block? EKs blocks are made to be screwed all the way.

3 minutes ago, NoobCase said:

Ok. The normal culprits are bad block mount and air pockets. Did you bottom out the thumb screws on the CPU block? EKs blocks are made to be screwed all the way.

I think I when down a bit on them idk if I bottom them out Will check after work thanks 

Are you using ryzen master to monitor? Not sure if the 20 degree offset has been sorted with other programs

1 minute ago, Abyss Gaming said:

I am using the Asus overclocking program that is recommended to overclock I not sure if it has the 20c off set I don't think it does. I also thinking my fans could be the problem there is air moving but feels weak 

1 minute ago, circuit_Jack said:

I am using the Asus overclocking program that is recommended to overclock I not sure if it has the 20c off set I don't think it does. I also thinking my fans could be the problem there is air moving but feels weak 

They may not be static pressure optimized fans (tbh I don't know) and I would download ryzen mater and see just in case. You don't have to change any settings just once you open it and you're in the "c" tab at the bottom (you won't be allowed to change settings) youll see the temperature

15 minutes ago, Captain_Chicken said:

Make sure the pumps running 

It is running I checked

7 hours ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Ok update it was asus AI Suite 2 that was the problem it says my cpu is about 10 to 25 c hotter then ryzen master.

Just now, circuit_Jack said:

Ok update it was asus AI Suite 2 that was the problem it says my cpu is about 10 to 25 c hotter then ryzen master.

Time to overclock that baby :b