Have Adware/Virus; MWBytes, ADWCleaner, ESET, not detecting.

Been getting redirected like crazy, and thankfully MWBytes blocks the pages, but no matter what I've tried, I can't find the adware/virus. What can I do?

CPU: Intel i7-7700K @ 4.8GHz || GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 (Dual Fan) || RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8) 3200MHZ || MotherboardAsus STRIX Z270-E GAMING || Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 Titanium (Windowless) || Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 850 EVO 1TB, Crucial MX300 1.1TB, Seagate- Barracuda 2TB || PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

Okay, now what?

CPU: Intel i7-7700K @ 4.8GHz || GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 (Dual Fan) || RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8) 3200MHZ || MotherboardAsus STRIX Z270-E GAMING || Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 Titanium (Windowless) || Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 850 EVO 1TB, Crucial MX300 1.1TB, Seagate- Barracuda 2TB || PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W

2 minutes ago, Cotroneo said:

Okay, now what?

???

What do you mean "now what"?

That's all you need to do right there in the link...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I use adlice's Rogue Killer when malware bytes misses something. More often then not, it works well and catches what everything else misses.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

I would suggest Kaspersky's Rescue Disk. What often happens is the virus hides itself so that it can't be detected by scanners once loaded.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

1 hour ago, Enderman said:

That's not very helpful

1 hour ago, Cotroneo said:

Been getting redirected like crazy, and thankfully MWBytes blocks the pages, but no matter what I've tried, I can't find the adware/virus. What can I do?

Run Hitman Pro, Adware Removal tool, and malwarebytes deep scan/ae. If that doesn't help, it could be a browser extension. Reset your browser, and if all else fails, do a windows refresh.  

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

3 minutes ago, TDP_Equinox said:

That's not very helpful

It is, it perfectly describes how to clean install windows.

Clean installing will get rid of all viruses.

Do you not know how clean installing works?

Spoiler

I am with Enderman. If you have something infecting your system that you can't find and that reputable programs aren't fixing. I would do a full system reset. If you want to keep some things on your computer you can do a reset that leaves your files in place but otherwise essentially gives you back a clean install. If the malware persists beyond that, you really need to just wipe it all and do a clean install. 

I know that answer sucks. It is a crappy situation. But in this day and age, there is too much at stake. Most of us use our computers for a lot of things, including finances. You do not need someone getting into that and destroying your life. It is just not worth it. Wipe the computer.

And if you don't already use it, you NEED to go turn on 2-factor authentication for every site you use. That is a need. It is one of the few methods that will generally save your bacon if some scheister gets your login info to sensitive sites.

On 6/24/2017 at 6:48 PM, Enderman said:

It is, it perfectly describes how to clean install windows.

Clean installing will get rid of all viruses.

Do you not know how clean installing works?

Clean installing should be the last resort, not the first.  It may not even fix the problem, because chrome and most other browsers sync your settings and extensions with a sign-in. You could reset your pc, getting rid of everything, and then sign into chrome and have it all back again. 

On 6/24/2017 at 7:32 PM, thorsong said:

I am with Enderman. If you have something infecting your system that you can't find and that reputable programs aren't fixing. I would do a full system reset. If you want to keep some things on your computer you can do a reset that leaves your files in place but otherwise essentially gives you back a clean install. If the malware persists beyond that, you really need to just wipe it all and do a clean install. 

I know that answer sucks. It is a crappy situation. But in this day and age, there is too much at stake. Most of us use our computers for a lot of things, including finances. You do not need someone getting into that and destroying your life. It is just not worth it. Wipe the computer.

And if you don't already use it, you NEED to go turn on 2-factor authentication for every site you use. That is a need. It is one of the few methods that will generally save your bacon if some scheister gets your login info to sensitive sites.

If malwarebytes and everything else didn't find it, chances are it's a chrome extension. You know what syncs across installations with a chrome sign in? Extensions. 
If it's a chrome extension causing redirects, and he resets his computer, what's the first thing he'll do? Download and sign into chrome, syncing his extensions and ending up no better off, but missing all his programs. 

It's this kind of lazy attempt at a response that made me stop publicly helping people on forums, because some jackass will come in and tell me that the thing I've been doing daily for 5+ years can't be done, and everyone will believe him. Resetting a computer should be the absolute last resort; if nothing else can fix it, reset it. 

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

Just now, TDP_Equinox said:

Clean installing should be the last resort, not the first. 

With the amount of cluttered, messed up, and half-corrupted stuff on most people's computers due to negligence and years of not doing any maintenance I would highly recommend clean installing first.

Spoiler

Just now, Enderman said:

With the amount of cluttered, messed up, and half-corrupted stuff on most people's computers due to negligence and years of not doing any maintenance I would highly recommend clean installing first.

Actually read my post please, it explains why fresh installing may not even fix the issue. 

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, TDP_Equinox said:

Actually read my post please, it explains why fresh installing may not even fix the issue. 

That's true, I never though it could have been a chrome extension.

Spoiler

17 hours ago, TDP_Equinox said:

Clean installing should be the last resort, not the first.  It may not even fix the problem, because chrome and most other browsers sync your settings and extensions with a sign-in. You could reset your pc, getting rid of everything, and then sign into chrome and have it all back again. 

If malwarebytes and everything else didn't find it, chances are it's a chrome extension. You know what syncs across installations with a chrome sign in? Extensions. 
If it's a chrome extension causing redirects, and he resets his computer, what's the first thing he'll do? Download and sign into chrome, syncing his extensions and ending up no better off, but missing all his programs. 

It's this kind of lazy attempt at a response that made me stop publicly helping people on forums, because some jackass will come in and tell me that the thing I've been doing daily for 5+ years can't be done, and everyone will believe him. Resetting a computer should be the absolute last resort; if nothing else can fix it, reset it. 

Ease up dude. Lazy is just coming in here and throwing snark at the issue. Yes, you are correct that if he has some sort of browser extension hijacking things it will come back. I did say resetting is the option after everything else. What is it about resetting a system angers you so? Not that big of a deal. Kind of like having a yard sale for your system. Get rid of accumulated bloat that you don't need. 

3 hours ago, thorsong said:

Ease up dude. Lazy is just coming in here and throwing snark at the issue. Yes, you are correct that if he has some sort of browser extension hijacking things it will come back. I did say resetting is the option after everything else. What is it about resetting a system angers you so? Not that big of a deal. Kind of like having a yard sale for your system. Get rid of accumulated bloat that you don't need. 

I do believe I was the only person to provide actual help. 

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

Spoiler

22 minutes ago, TDP_Equinox said:

I do believe I was the only person to provide actual help. 

Pretty much...

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

One thing that I've noticed with redirects is that they hide in in the shortcut properties of web browsers, desktop and taskbar. Have a look under all of them and make sure there is nothing after the location in the "Target"
As @TDP_Equinox said, it could be an extension.

Worst case run ComboFix and the aforementioned tools, possibly a system restore as well, and if nothing else shows up and you are still getting redirected, then you may have to do the reset.
Capture.PNG.f8757024c274684f7a0f20b511f0190c.PNG