MSI Afterburner adds graph plots directly to the OSD - BETA build

source: http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=5445603&postcount=503

MSI Afterburner 4.4.0 beta 11 is available: http://office.guru3d.com/afterburner/MSIAfterburnerSetup440Beta11.rar

added new options allowing you to display OSD history graphs for any graph from MSI Afterburner hardware monitoring module. New option is called "OSD item type", it is located in "Monitoring" tab next to "Show in OSD" option. It allows you to display each item as a text (i.e. like it was displayed before), as a history graph, or as a combination of both text and graph. That's early initial implementation of graphs embedded in OSD, which allows you to feel the graphs and allows us to polish the final implementation, so suggestions on desired graph layout are welcomed. For example, I'm not sure if we need additional labels with graph names next to each one, I'm not sure if current values displayed next to graph are necessary (personally I tend to remove them as they are duplicating text displayed above) etc.
OSD Layout selection setting has been moved a bit above, it is located in separate line now.

RTSS included in distributive is also upgraded to beta 25. It contains some internal changes related to graphs rendering implementation.

awesome feature to diagnose potential issues

here's at work:

1 minute ago, TehStranger said:

-snip-

No, no. This:

aids_5_-_Copia.jpg (357×336)

P.S: Just a joke, okay? I know its serious and it needs to be treated quickly.

Groomlake Authority

10 minutes ago, TehStranger said:

Title nearly gave me a heart attack... Please correct "ads" to 'adds'

sorry, not paying much attention - fixed

That's neat.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |