Vape juice

HunterSkater429
1 minute ago, KingKeith55 said:

If you're running a high wattage mod with an RDA, going higher than 3mg will give you headrushes all the damn time. And the flavor is better with 3mg. Personally if I want a nicotine rush then I just smoke the occasional cig.

I run a GX350 with a TFV8, either with an RDA which I'm starting to get into or just a T8-V8 eight coil. I take hits at about 180W, honestly I like the head rush so I use 6mg. Just a few 2-3 second drags in the morning and I'm wide awake lol

1 minute ago, Kobathor said:

Both are bad for you. Vaping has less smoke than cigarettes and less terrible ingredients. Do neither to be healthy. 

Vaping has less smoke? I suppose that's true since technically it's not smoke... xD

But I mean:

Public-Cloud-Chasing-Vaping-Etiquette.pn

That's not less LOL

4 minutes ago, byalexandr said:

I run a GX350 with a TFV8, either with an RDA which I'm starting to get into or just a T8-V8 eight coil. I take hits at about 180W, honestly I like the head rush so I use 6mg. Just a few 2-3 second drags in the morning and I'm wide awake lol

I can't even do 180W on my RDA because it cooks the shit out of the coils. You can only hit it for like a second or else it burns. I run 80W and get a headrush from ~4 big hits on 3mg. Doing the same with 6mg puts me on my ass.

1 minute ago, byalexandr said:

Vaping has less smoke? I suppose that's true since technically it's not smoke... xD

But I mean:

That's not less LOL

Smoke as in actual smoke, not all the vapor. There's still smoke because you're still burning the nicotine (those coils get REALLY hot.) Cigarettes are all smoke, vaping is much less smoke, but still unhealthy. Optimally you shouldn't do either, but if you're already addicted to nicotine then switching from cigarettes to vaping would be very beneficial to your health. You can ween yourself off of the nicotine after that.

I used to be quite active here.

Just now, Kobathor said:

Smoke as in actual smoke, not all the vapor. There's still smoke because you're still burning the nicotine (those coils get REALLY hot.) Cigarettes are all smoke, vaping is much less smoke, but still unhealthy. Optimally you shouldn't do either, but if you're already addicted to nicotine then switching from cigarettes to vaping would be very beneficial to your health. You can ween yourself off of the nicotine after that.

The coils get hit and that's why it's vapor. So hot it vaoprizeses it 

Smoking weed at the red light like its legal

Bet no one can top this!

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

1 hour ago, Kobathor said:

It's all vapor. If there is actual smoke, you have your power turned up way too high, or your coils haven't been wicked properly because you're getting a dry hit and actually burning the cotton.

And Ruthless Ez Duz It is an amazing juice. Strawberry Watermelon, with menthol if one wishes.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

3 hours ago, byalexandr said:

i have the same set up but i use the single coil for the cloud beast and I get HUGE clouds on 80 watts

3 hours ago, NumLock21 said:

Bet no one can top this!

No videos of me at work please. ;)

MSI Z170A Gaming M7 ͓  i7 6700k ͓  16GB DDR4-3200 ͓  EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super XC Ultra Gaming

8 hours ago, HunterSkater429 said:

i have the same set up but i use the single coil for the cloud beast and I get HUGE clouds on 80 watts

I'm thinking of getting a TFV12 with the 12 coil that is rated up to 350W. Just to see what it's like, maybe take like a four second drag at 350W xD

10 hours ago, KingKeith55 said:

I can't even do 180W on my RDA because it cooks the shit out of the coils. You can only hit it for like a second or else it burns. I run 80W and get a headrush from ~4 big hits on 3mg. Doing the same with 6mg puts me on my ass.

Yeah I'm still trying to figure out the whole RDA thing. I had a set up with dual Clapton coils but it kept shorting at the posts even though I tightened it up a lot, resistance kept climbing. I think I'm going to get some regular 26 gauge Kanthal to make some low resistance coils that will take a high wattage.

7 hours ago, byalexandr said:

I'm thinking of getting a TFV12 with the 12 coil that is rated up to 350W. Just to see what it's like, maybe take like a four second drag at 350W xD

The cloud best King by my buddy has that. I could never hit it St 350 it killed my throat but he had 6,mg nic too and I can't do that 

3 minutes ago, HunterSkater429 said:

The cloud best King by my buddy has that. I could never hit it St 350 it killed my throat but he had 6,mg nic too and I can't do that 

The problem with super high wattage is it guzzles juice, battery and it also runs super hot. From my experience 90% of the time it vaporizes the juice so fast that it starts to burn the cotton before more juice can get to it.

3 minutes ago, KingKeith55 said:

The problem with super high wattage is it guzzles juice, battery and it also runs super hot. From my experience 90% of the time it vaporizes the juice so fast that it starts to burn the cotton before more juice can get to it.

Take small puffs

9 hours ago, KingKeith55 said:

If it's not wicking properly on long drags then you need to take "drags" where you're just pulling air. It helps to pull more juice down, especially if it's thicker juice

That's an F in the profile pic

21 minutes ago, Froody129 said:

If it's not wicking properly on long drags then you need to take "drags" where you're just pulling air. It helps to pull more juice down, especially if it's thicker juice

Yeah if you're using a tank this is an easy fix. If you're on a RDA or certain RDTAs then it's a problem.

Anyone know how to stop at cloud beast tank from leaking? I hear it's a common problem and Google didn't help me 

• 3 weeks later...
On 26.6.2017 at 10:48 PM, HunterSkater429 said:

Anyone know how to stop at cloud beast tank from leaking? I hear it's a common problem and Google didn't help me 

honestly stopping any tank from leaking seems impossible to me. i had my kangertech subohm leak in the beginning then my griffin and now even my avocado starts sweating like a motherlover. clearly im doing something wrong.

what helped for my griffin for a while was unscrewing post screw and gently hammering it down since its press fitted during production anyway. that way it felt noticably tighter again but you can obviously only do that so many times and have to be very careful. and i mean in the end it still leaks today soo yeah idk 

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

1 hour ago, cluelessgenius said:

honestly stopping any tank from leaking seems impossible to me. i had my kangertech subohm leak in the beginning then my griffin and now even my avocado starts sweating like a motherlover. clearly im doing something wrong.

what helped for my griffin for a while was unscrewing post screw and gently hammering it down since its press fitted during production anyway. that way it felt noticably tighter again but you can obviously only do that so many times and have to be very careful. and i mean in the end it still leaks today soo yeah idk 

well it leaks from the air holes, so my guess is there is a issue with the seal on bottom of the coil. there are two wires sticking out leaving a gap between the rubber o-ring and coil so maybe its that? but all my spare coils have the wires doing that too so unless the manufacturer looked over that it should be the problem.

im looking at getting a cloud beast king. hope it doesn't have the same issue 

On 6/24/2017 at 8:55 PM, byalexandr said:

Fucking loser. TFV12 at 200W is where it's at.

Kappa.

I rock my TFV8 around 180w as well, and a TFV4 at 140W. 0MG though, only care about the flavors.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

1 hour ago, Drak3 said:

Fucking loser. TFV12 at 200W is where it's at.

Kappa.

I rock my TFV8 around 180w as well, and a TFV4 at 140W. 0MG though, only care about the flavors.

100W is where its at

2 minutes ago, HunterSkater429 said:

100W is where its at

Fuck that.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

On 6/7/2017 at 0:03 PM, Zusafek said:

I personally mix my own liquids most of the time. I sold my store about 2 years ago but continue to mix liquids for my own personal use. 

But to answer your question, check out Chubby Bubble, Naked 100, Heisenberg ( don't remember to company name off the top of my head), ANML juice lines. All are made here in the USA and use high end ingredients. 

As for people against vaping....just ignore it. If it's not your cup of tea just walk away. And as for wanting to curb stomp people who vape, it's obvious your the issue. But if you wish to learn more to understand what vaping is about, message me. I would be more than happy to show you the results of research on the benefits of vaping over smoking. There is a reason why the UK has fully endorsed vaping in their country. 

I don't think it's the person's problem, especially when most vapers they come across are the stereotypical douchebags.

At least that's my experience.  Or is that my issue that most vapers up here act like dicks, blowing that shit in people's faces and such.

Keep in mind I'm not against vaping with people who act decent about it, but I can't stand the assholes... which in my experience, is most of them.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

how about be a normal human being and just smoke fags. if you're member of #vapenation then you're like gay.

Evga GTX 1080 SC ACX | Ryzen 5600X | MSI Tomahawk B550 | 16GB Vengeance 3600MHz | EVGA 650P2 | HAF X | WD SN850X | Asus MG287Q 1440p 144Hz

1 hour ago, treeroy said:

how about be a normal human being and just smoke fags. if you're member of #vapenation then you're like gay.

cigarettes taste like shit, and the buzz is

1 hour ago, kaiju_wars said:

I don't think it's the person's problem, especially when most vapers they come across are the stereotypical douchebags.

At least that's my experience.  Or is that my issue that most vapers up here act like dicks, blowing that shit in people's faces and such.

Keep in mind I'm not against vaping with people who act decent about it, but I can't stand the assholes... which in my experience, is most of them.

i have not once seen someone blow vape in a stranger's face. maybe if your vaping the cloud ends up going towards them or you didnt see them, but not intentionally. I have seen friends do that to be annoying, and sometimes ill do that to my girl to annoy her :P like at home when were just chillinh