Vape juice

HunterSkater429
2 hours ago, HunterSkater429 said:

have not once seen someone blow vape in a stranger's face.

That fucking shit happens all the time @HunterSkater429

Its because there is so much smoke vapor that is exhaled.

Be a real man and smoke real cig's

47 minutes ago, yathis said:

That fucking shit happens all the time @HunterSkater429

Its because there is so much smoke vapor that is exhaled.

Be a real man and smoke real cig's

Then they do it wrong. I can get mine up to 350 watts and with 80 20 juice I'm like a human fog machine. You walk in my room and can't see.i don't run it that high usually but I have a few times just to fog up my room.

But in public I'll run my normal 100 watts. I just take smaller hits and breath in more so there's less vapor. So they just are dumb ig

Smoking weed at the red light like its legal

Now that I'm home, and has access to my library of juices, a few favorites:

Vape Star - Vega

3V - Destiny

Vapor Crane - South of LA

Hometown Hero - Wild Buffalo

Wapari Drops - The Wolf

Time Bomb - Joker

Afflicion Crux

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Some fucking goof ball was smoking cherry vape. Very subtle but he was across from me and I saw his stupid little Vape baggy, and him looking at his stupid little vaping machine and his juices. I am getting annoyed at it now. Luckily I got off the train before I snapped.

I hope he has some generic no name 1A discharge 18650 can that explodes in his face.

11 hours ago, Drak3 said:

Fucking loser. TFV12 at 200W is where it's at.

Kappa.

I rock my TFV8 around 180w as well, and a TFV4 at 140W. 0MG though, only care about the flavors.

Well when you add nic it changes the perspective. I vape at the same wattage right now, (though lately I've been using my new Crown III at 100W) but I use 6mg. 0mg is a lot easier on your throat and lungs compared to 6mg, especially at that wattage.

4 minutes ago, byalexandr said:

Well when you add nic it changes the perspective. I vape at the same wattage right now, (though lately I've been using my new Crown III at 100W) but I use 6mg. 0mg is a lot easier on your throat and lungs compared to 6mg, especially at that wattage.

How's the crown 3 vs the tfv8.

Cloud wise 

Oh, I figure I might as well show what my collection is at this point (I've been vaping probably about 3 months now).

For mods I have:

Smok GX350

Sigelei Fuchai 213 Plus (with the firmware upgrade it goes up to 223W, but the pulsing makes it a much softer initial draw)

Smok G150

For tanks I have:

Smok TFV8

Motofo Lush RDA (currently have a quad coil 0.15 ohm build on there)

Smok TFV8 Big Baby (I never use this one anymore)

Uwell Crown III

And the juices I currently have are all my favorites:

Alien Piss Blue Raspberry 6mg

Element Pink Lemonade 6mg

Naked Green Blast 6mg

And some house blend stuff from my local vape shop (Red Bull flavored 6mg :D)

2 minutes ago, byalexandr said:

I haven't done 3 or 6 at 200W, but I've done it more than once whilst pushing some wattage. But I prefer the 30-50W ballpark, or running one of my older 1.8-2.5ohm tanks. Nicotine really destroys the flavor, hope I can get the few flavors that I like without it soon.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

Just now, HunterSkater429 said:

How's the crown 3 vs the tfv8.

Cloud wise 

Cloud wise of course the TFV8 makes bigger clouds. But the Crown III is still very respectable, and the flavor is so much better, coils last a lot longer too.

On 07/06/2017 at 0:26 AM, yathis said:

One day a Chinese manufacturer of Vape juice is gunna cut corners in this unregulated industry and your Lungs will not be pleased.

It doesn't matter because they all cause popcorn lung anyway. You kids are really retarded. It would be laughable if it didn't affect those around you.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

1 hour ago, Nuluvius said:

It doesn't matter because they all cause popcorn lung anyway. You kids are really retarded. It would be laughable if it didn't affect those around you.

only if it has diacetyl

1 hour ago, HunterSkater429 said:

only if it has diacetyl

Sure. Because the rest are so beneficial after all. I'm sure that you'll be in great shape once/if you hit 50.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

1 hour ago, Nuluvius said:

Sure. Because the rest is so beneficial after all. I'm sure you'll be in great shape once/if you hit 50.

that is what causes popcorn lung. and it was only in people who inhaled pure diacetyl not the stuff that would be in our vape juice, no person/worker will be exposed to that becase of OSHA regulations now. 

my father smoked cigarettes the past 30 years and still does to this day and he is in good shape still. all about what else you do to your body, if your only bad habit is vaping then its not too bad. 

vaping made me quit smoking cigs

4 hours ago, byalexandr said:

Cloud wise of course the TFV8 makes bigger clouds. But the Crown III is still very respectable, and the flavor is so much better, coils last a lot longer too.

i just ordered an alien kit and it comes with a big baby or whatever its called. I ordered a TFV12 too, so ill have all of the cloud beast tanks. ill use the spare glass from the TFV12 on my TFV8 

On 2017-6-7 at 7:52 AM, yathis said:

GP

Sorry for quoting you (after 11 days) but are GP really that 'generic'?

I mean all of the primary schools, secondary schools, universities and (most) businesses in the UK that I've been to (so 4, 7, 5, uncountable) uses GP batteries (or at least has a stockpile of em) so it must mean something right? 

Or its just that scottish office/stationary suppliers just stock up on em xD 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

16 hours ago, HunterSkater429 said:

well it leaks from the air holes, so my guess is there is a issue with the seal on bottom of the coil. there are two wires sticking out leaving a gap between the rubber o-ring and coil so maybe its that? but all my spare coils have the wires doing that too so unless the manufacturer looked over that it should be the problem.

im looking at getting a cloud beast king. hope it doesn't have the same issue 

hmm interesting..well idk but i switched to rdtas quite a while back and just now got myself the ijoy rdta 5 and was a little concerned about the bottom airflow and juice dripping from the coil but so far no problems ... pretty happy

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

1 hour ago, cluelessgenius said:

hmm interesting..well idk but i switched to rdtas quite a while back and just now got myself the ijoy rdta 5 and was a little concerned about the bottom airflow and juice dripping from the coil but so far no problems ... pretty happy

I just orderd a TFV12 so ill see if this has the issue, and ill have the big baby soon too.

my friend just recommended me this site that he uses for cheap Ejuice , $8 30ml, $20 120ml. the flavor varity doesn't seem to be huge. I was looking for alien piss or a lemonade type juice and they didnt have that.

I did order 

Rainbow - rainbow sherbet http://eliquiddepot.com/e-liquid/32-rainbow.html

Krispy - Glazed doughnut http://eliquiddepot.com/e-liquid/36-krispy.html

and im going to order this right now 

Alien piss- blue rasberry lemonade - https://www.eliquid.com/products/alien-piss-by-bomb-sauce-e-liquid?variant=11100948737  

and  this cookie confetti one, it was like $2 so why not 15ml 

43 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Sorry for quoting you (after 11 days) but are GP really that 'generic'?

I mean all of the primary schools, secondary schools, universities and (most) businesses in the UK that I've been to (so 4, 7, 5, uncountable) uses GP batteries (or at least has a stockpile of em) so it must mean something right? 

Or its just that scottish office/stationary suppliers just stock up on em xD 

They are cheap thats probably why they use them instead of Sony or LG or Samsung or any other brand name.

GP are most likely Sony/LG/Samsung discards of QC.

my father smoked cigarettes the past 30 years and still does to this day and he is in good shape still. all about what else you do to your body

So did my mother, she has had a triple bypass and her lungs are wrecked. She spends her days in a chair now and isn't able to interact very much with her grandchildren. So did one of my best friends, he had esophageal cancer and now sleeps with the worms. His two girls deeply miss him. So did my other best friend, she died of breast cancer and now she also sleeps with the worms. Her son deeply misses her and she was the only parent he had left.

that is what causes popcorn lung. and it was only in people who inhaled pure diacetyl not the stuff that would be in our vape juice, no person/worker will be exposed to that becase of OSHA regulations now. 

...if your only bad habit is vaping then its not too bad.

Far be it for me to argue with you. Children tend to always know best 9_9 Then it's someone else's problem when they wreck themselves.

vaping made me quit smoking cigs

Don't you find it at least a little bit moronic that you have quite one terrible drug for another, even worse one; the effects of which are not even known as yet as there hasn't been sufficient time for them to fully surface?

21 minutes ago, Nuluvius said:

So did my mother, she has had a triple bypass and her lungs are wrecked. She spends her days in a chair now and isn't able to interact very much with her grandchildren. So did one of my best friends, he had esophageal cancer and now sleeps with the worms. His two girls deeply miss him. So did my other best friend, she died of breast cancer and now she also sleeps with the worms. Her son deeply misses her and she was the only parent he had left.

Far be it for me to argue with you. Children tend to always know best 9_9 Then it's someone else's problem when they wreck themselves.

Don't you find it at least a little bit moronic that you have quite one terrible drug for another, even worse one; the effects of which are not even known as yet as there hasn't been sufficient time for them to fully surface?

Vaping is the healthiest thing I do.

Between the coke and the lean. 

But the goal is to have fun before you die. Not live the longest 

23 minutes ago, HunterSkater429 said:

Vaping is the healthiest thing I do.

Between the coke and the lean. 

But the goal is to have fun before you die. Not live the longest 

Then I'll gladly step out and allow Darwinism to run its course :D

3 hours ago, Nuluvius said:

Vaping isn't worse than smoking cigarettes. Not by a long shot, and vaping has been around longer than anyone in this thread realizes, the only dangerous aspects of it comes down to faulty batteries or user stupidity.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

On 6/7/2017 at 6:03 PM, Zusafek said:

I personally mix my own liquids most of the time. I sold my store about 2 years ago but continue to mix liquids for my own personal use. 

But to answer your question, check out Chubby Bubble, Naked 100, Heisenberg ( don't remember to company name off the top of my head), ANML juice lines. All are made here in the USA and use high end ingredients. 

As for people against vaping....just ignore it. If it's not your cup of tea just walk away. And as for wanting to curb stomp people who vape, it's obvious your the issue. But if you wish to learn more to understand what vaping is about, message me. I would be more than happy to show you the results of research on the benefits of vaping over smoking. There is a reason why the UK has fully endorsed vaping in their country. 

UK FTW

Don't forget to @me / quote me for a reply =]

11 hours ago, Nuluvius said:

Then I'll gladly step out and allow Darwinism to run its course :D

We all will die. And it's called addiction. Not like I haven't been to rehab a few times by choice. 

Just a hard thing to break when you get physically addicted to a drug