North Korea company 'Myohyang IT', releases a new tablet called: iPad

GoodBytes
49 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

But what are you going to do with it in North Korea? 

What do you mean what am I going to do? o.O

21 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I heard they fail on launch day.

Did somebody say... launch day?

Kim-Jong-Un-attended-missile-launch-Seou

1 minute ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

What do you mean what am I going to do? o.O

Wasn't intended in a personal sense, I meant what would any Korean do with there, is proper internet access a thing in North Korea yet?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

The sarcasm in this post is too strong for me...

Ah well, I'd suspect with those specs, its best to use the device with an leisurely attitude :D 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Just now, Castdeath97 said:

Wasn't intended in a personal sense, I meant what would any Korean do with there, is proper internet access a thing in North Korea yet?

There is North Korean internet, I think there was a news post here or it was mentioned in the WAN show.

I mean, there's more than networking to do on a tablet, and there's more than internet to networking. Generally speaking, there is a lot a society can do with different forms of computers, beyond what western consumers may specifically do with their mobile devices.

1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

At least the buyer will be safe since they always miss their target.

Hahahahah!

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

8 hours ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

There is North Korean internet, I think there was a news post here or it was mentioned in the WAN show.

Pretty sure you only get to see one thing here..

9Ay9IMP.jpeg

Too bad they can't see his cake memes.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

14 hours ago, Drak3 said:

Inb4 Apple steals this and claims they did it first.

They did do it it first.  Along with second, third, fourth, and so on.  ?

13 hours ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

The sarcasm in this post is too strong for me...

Ah well, I'd suspect with those specs, its best to use the device with an leisurely attitude :D 

You mean like doing 1 thing every 8 hours?  lol

Hmmmm...Linus goes to Asia and all of a sudden NK have a tablet PC?

Better hope no one drops anything...

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

17 hours ago, GoodBytes said:
  • A 1GHz CPU - Super computer speeds right there.
  • 512MB RAM - More RAM than you can dream
  • 8GB eMMC internal storage - Just enough to backup the internet, all of The Great Leader books, and documentary videos on how the great the The Great Leader is.
  • 16GB "external Memory" included to future proof the device for the rest of your life with any potential additional content and websites.
  • 8inch screen
  • All day battery life of 6h. Great to use when the lights turns off when they cannot sustain the greatest of North Korea's Great Leader.

I guess these specs are okay when your internet service provider only offers 28 websites. 

Edited by hey_yo_

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

17 hours ago, BuckGup said:

But could apple sue them for using the name Ipad?

Even if they did, the case would be handled by the North Korean courts and somehow I feel the courts would favor a North Korean owned company over a western owned company regardless of the circumstances.

Something similar has happened a few times in China where a Chinese company has made a clone product or named their product the same as a more popular competitor and when the Chinese company was sued by the foreign company the Chinese courts rules in favor of the Chinese company.

Can it run Crysis?

Desktop

Y4M1-II: AMD Ryzen 9-5900X | Asrock RX 6900XT Phantom Gaming D | Gigabyte RTX 4060 low profile | 64GB G.Skill Ripjaws V | 2TB Samsung 980 Pro + 4TB 870 EVO + 4TB SanDisk Ultra 3D + 8TB WD Black + 4TB WD Black HDD | Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL-X | Antec ST1000 1000W 80+ Titanium | MSI Optix MAG342CQR | BenQ EW3270U | Kubuntu

-------------------------------

Mobile devices

Kuroneko: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 4th (Intel i7-10510U | 16GB RAM | 1TB SSD)

23 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Communism at its finest, folks.

Its actually a democracy, but really runs as a dictatorship. Far from communism. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)