Here's Witcher 3 running at 60 FPS at 8K

Mira Yurizaki

No it's not my setup (maybe I wish it was), but here's a video of someone playing The Witcher 3 at 8K and managing to get it running at 60 FPS.

And here's the computer's specs:

GPUs: 4x GTX TITAN Xp (2017) 4 WAY SLI @ 2038Mhz / 13358Mhz

MoBo: Asus Rampage V Extreme (X99)

CPU: i7 6950X @ 4.30GHz

RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 3200Mhz (64GB)

Though I think at the end of the day, I might just be able to buy a decent used Civic with the value of this computer plus the monitor.

EDIT: Actually screw the Civic, I'll go on and buy me a new motorcycle.

Wait, I thought Nvidia made it nearly impossible to set up 4 way.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I would always pick a super high end PC before a car... I hate cars, to me they just serve the purpose of transportation :P

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Thats crazy, I would not spend my own money like that, I would build like 5 Systems for the price of that one system.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 7 5800x
  • Motherboard
    Asus ROG Strix B550
  • RAM
    Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200MHz 32GB (16x2)
  • GPU
    EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080TI
  • Case
    Fractal Design Define R5
  • Storage
    WD Black SN750 500GB NVMe SSD | WD Green 2TB HD | WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 850W
  • Display(s)
    Asus 1920x1080p 144hz
  • Cooling
    Cooler Master Master Liquid 240
  • Keyboard
    Logitech Pro TKL
  • Mouse
    Logitech G502
  • Sound
    Logitech G733
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Meanwhile I'm happy with my ageing PC running it at 60fps 1080p

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hhbtd6 7000$  not including the extra 2 GPU costs. Holy F*ck 10,000$ machine Got Damn.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 7 5800x
  • Motherboard
    Asus ROG Strix B550
  • RAM
  • GPU
    EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080TI
  • Case
    Fractal Design Define R5
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 850W
  • Display(s)
    Asus 1920x1080p 144hz
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
    Logitech Pro TKL
  • Mouse
    Logitech G502
  • Sound
    Logitech G733
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

2 minutes ago, StepinCurry said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hhbtd6 7000$  not including the extra 2 GPU costs. Holy F*ck 10,000$ machine Got Damn.

Titan Xp costs $1200 on their site lel

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/10series/titan-xp/

And you don't need that expensive RAM, it gives no noticeable boost

Still agree that's expensive but there are people who have money and do that

rip

2 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Just some rich mongoloid brute forcing his way to get that perf.

Quad SLI? Piss scaling

10 core processor? Game don't even use half of it

64GB of RAM for god knows what

Maybe it's his business PC and he is just gaming on it sometimes and made this video for show. A lot of companies have use for 4 titan XPs (we use 7 old XPs across 2 PCs) so maybe it isnt money wasting.

MAIN BUILD!

43 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

Wait, I thought Nvidia made it nearly impossible to set up 4 way.

You can still use 3+ way SLi in games. nvidia profile inspector is not a hard tool to use. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

1 minute ago, DildorTheDecent said:

You can still use 3+ way SLi in games. nvidia profile inspector is not a hard tool to use. 

What about that "enthusiast key" thingy. 

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

1 minute ago, Castdeath97 said:

What about that "enthusiast key" thingy. 

lol. That was done away with ages ago

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

5 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

without official drivers, you will gain like 5 fps with the 4th card

6 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

I would make the 4th card a PhysX card.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 7 5800x
  • Motherboard
    Asus ROG Strix B550
  • RAM
  • GPU
    EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080TI
  • Case
    Fractal Design Define R5
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 850W
  • Display(s)
    Asus 1920x1080p 144hz
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
    Logitech Pro TKL
  • Mouse
    Logitech G502
  • Sound
    Logitech G733
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

23 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

But this is using official drivers. All they've done is make a SLi profile in nvidia inspector. 

Was required most recently for Unigine Superposition too. 

30 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

But this is using official drivers. All they've done is make a SLi profile in nvidia inspector. 

Was required most recently for Unigine Superposition too. 

i meant instead of nvidia specifically putting sli support for the game in the driver

42 minutes ago, StepinCurry said:

I would make the 4th card a PhysX card.

you can get a 1050ti as a physx card and there would be almost not difference

5 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

i meant instead of nvidia specifically putting sli support for the game in the driver

You would be surprised the difference changing SLI bits can make.

Gaming Rig
Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7-6850k @ 4.2GHz

GPU: 2x FE GTX 1080Ti

Memory: 16GB PNY Anarchy DDR4 3200MHz

Motherboard: ASRock X99 Extreme 4

Encoding Rig
Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.7GHz

GPU: GTX 1050

Memory: 8GB Curcial Ballistix DDR4 2133MHz

Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H

2 hours ago, spartaman64 said:

Nvidia putting SLi support into a driver and making a SLi profile through nvidia inspector is exactly the same. 

As long as you use the right compatibility bits, then you're good. 

57 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Nvidia putting SLi support into a driver and making a SLi profile through nvidia inspector is exactly the same. 

As long as you use the right compatibility bits, then you're good. 

i doubt it 

9 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

i doubt it 

He's not wrong. When RotTR first released, it didn't have official SLI support. Within the first hour of its release, people found working compatibility bits that gave SLI performance identical to the official SLI compatible drivers that came out a few days later.

Gaming Rig
Spoiler

Encoding Rig
Spoiler

8 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

i doubt it 

Classic LTT strikes again. 

Just now, Frankenburger said:

He's not wrong. When RotTR first released, it didn't have official SLI support. Within the first hour of its release, people found working compatibility bits that gives SLI performance identical to the official SLI compatible drivers that came out a few days later.

Same with Unigine Superposition. It oddly doesn't have an SLi profile. AFR 2 only brought dual GPU systems 70%-80% usage PER card (weak).

SLi profile has them 100% with that ever so slight dip to 99%. 

10 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Classic LTT strikes again. 

Same with Unigine Superposition. It oddly doesn't have an SLi profile. AFR 2 only brought dual GPU systems 70%-80% usage PER card (weak).

instead of being patronizing provide some evidence and of multiple games with 4 cards

13 minutes ago, Frankenburger said:

He's not wrong. When RotTR first released, it didn't have official SLI support. Within the first hour of its release, people found working compatibility bits that gave SLI performance identical to the official SLI compatible drivers that came out a few days later.

You are telling me an automated tool works just ask well as nvidia going in and fine tuning everything which could be true but you see why i am skeptical

4 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Indeed. I merely referenced RotTR since that is one of the better documented cases where a game out of the box didn't have SLI support, and the community fixed the issue with literally zero difference compared to the official fix.

Gaming Rig
Spoiler

Encoding Rig
Spoiler

9 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

instead of being patronizing provide some evidence and of multiple games with 4 cards

Even better: Feel free to try it yourself, that's how I found out...

Just now, DildorTheDecent said:

Even better: Feel free to try it yourself, that's how I found out...

I dont have 2 gpus let alone 4